Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (58553 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by roymary: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ariel20:

Ode! So you dey fear

Thought you wanted to go gangster, you see the one wey pass you come begin fear.

What's love got to do with this nonsense.

You know absolutely nothing about life just a walking fellow if you call thi love.

In plain terms, he was just an egocentric, spoilt, uncouth & a silly brat. He was obsessed with her cos of her money & fame, that's not love. I actually feel for Tiwa. She deserved better than this piece of trash called billz abi ballz. Maybe a quiet, simple entrepreneur who understands her type of job & personality. A guy who would be behind the scene not necessarily a fake, ass-hunting dude.

Nuff said buffon!

SMH

I was right you are a witch! What money and fame He picked her up and orchestrated the whole fame thing. Tiwa just doesnt think he needs him anymore and too bad Teebillz thought sheet would last forever. I know your type too- You get what you want - you bounce to the next hunk.

Teebillz sucks right now- he got carried away- He thought Tiwa would always be there considering where he picked her filthy backup-singingass from.

Read Proverbs 31:3

" Do not spend your strength on women, your vigor on those who ruin kings."

Na men wey dey love una - Una dey take do yeye.

Witch

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Duru009(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
She said."i knew the marriage will not work"

then while did u marry him nah....

Nonsense. Who will belv u.....?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by ahamonyeka(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
ffk hit her there.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Maximus85(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Celebrity wedding. I am a human lie detector. This woman might have said maybe too much but I'm 100% she said the truth.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by ALAYORMII: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sijo01:
Don't mind the frustrated teebliz. Na witch dey worry am

You're actually correct, na winsh dey worry am.

(Tiwa mama winsh)
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
roymary:

SMH

I was right you are a witch! What money and fame He picked her up and orchestrated the whole fame thing. Tiwa just doesnt think he needs him anymore and too bad Teebillz thought sheet would last forever. I know your type too- You get what you want - you bounce to the next hunk.

Teebillz sucks right now- he got carried away- He thought Tiwa would always be there considering where he picked her filthy backup-singingass from.

Witch

Ode.. How did Billz make Tiwa a star??
By paying for he kelekele video?

She was going to be big with or without him.

So cos we want to beef, we should call a cattle - Bro?? So she should waste her life and turn to his muppet cos he "made“.

The same Bible you quoted talks about a man who is an infidel cos he can't take care of his home. That's who Teebillz is, he should get a life. You could help him with a job.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by kenysheg101(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
lip sealed
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by ireneony(f): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
UIA04:

It's not even the crying at all
But you definitely could feel the sincerity in every thing she said. I loved the way she said damn thing enough of pretending.

I think he wanted to kill himself because of the 45 million naira loan and the fact that efcc is on his ass.

Besides tiwa admitted that she made a mistake so she knows she caused part of it but an irresponsible husband is a no no.
I like this part
Some women are so daft! Getting married to man that have three children from two different baby mamas.
I like the parable: THE CAIN WEY MAN TAKE FLOG THE FIRST WIFE DE WAIT FOR THE NEW IYAWO

sometimes it's advisable to learn from people's mistake

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
I dey here, you no come marry me, you dey marry an already married man. You think say his wife will be laughing with you abi? See as she dey cry like egbere.
But time never too past, I still fit manage you sha and I no care if you no come house for 12months sef.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by sukkot: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool. You're tripping, my nyggah.

I did a background check on the guy and he isn't a broke guy. He actually used to own a record/management company in LA and he was the one who discovered and signed the chic. I believe he was also the one who discovered/signed that nyggah Sauce Kid.

When you do the maths, it seems the guy actually gave up his own career to put her in a space that will allow her career blossom. He might not be as rich as her now (I doubt these naij artists are rich, anyway) but he isn't a broke nyggah like most people think he's.

He just needs to go back to LA. Take time off the spotlight, and rebuild himself again. Taking losses is part of life and when there's life, there is hope. He can always do better than the chic and still find companionship in a better woman. Nas got his shyte together after two crazy women. And Mike Tyson was able to get his shyte together after all he went through with Robin Givens. So the guy can bounce back. You just can't put ya career on hold for anyone - that was his biggest mistake.
when you say do better do you mean aesthetically ? are you talking about the physical or attitude ?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by roymary: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ariel20:

So cos we want to beef, we should call a cattle - Bro?? So she should waste her life and turn to his muppet cos he "made“.

The same Bible you quoted talks about a man who is an infidel cos he can't take care of his home. That's who Teebillz is, he should get a life. You could help him with a job.

Okay i give up. You be woman- you no go gree. If you be Tiwa- you surely gonna do worse than this.

Teebillz will still shine - he needs the right circle is all or probably move back to LA or something- Leave Tiwa for the Senators. Na Senators kuku get all of una.

Witches

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by UIA04(f): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
I like this part
Some women are so daft! Getting married to man that have three children from two different baby mamas.
I like the parable: THE CAIN WEY MAN TAKE FLOG THE FIRST WIFE DE WAIT FOR THE NEW IYAWO

sometimes it's advisable to learn from people's mistake
We All make mistakes what matters is we learn from them
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Elxandre(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ariel20:

Ode! So you dey fear

Thought you wanted to go gangster, you see the one wey pass you come begin fear.

What's love got to do with this nonsense.

You know absolutely nothing about life just a walking fellow if you call thi love.

In plain terms, he was just an egocentric, spoilt, uncouth & a silly brat. He was obsessed with her cos of her money & fame, that's not love. I actually feel for Tiwa. She deserved better than this piece of trash called billz abi ballz. Maybe a quiet, simple entrepreneur who understands her type of job & personality. A guy who would be behind the scene not necessarily a fake, ass-hunting dude.

Nuff said buffon!
Did you miss the part where it's stated he actually helped kick her into superstardom?
This is a story I heard since 5 years ago.

Why didn't she 'blow' before the age of 30?
Think!

Because you support Tiwa shouldn't make you an hypocrite.

So when your husband cheats with 3 of her business associates, you still defend him and try to keep it from the news?

The way you people lie on Nairaland sef...
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by ireneony(f): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
UIA04:

We All make mistakes what matters is we learn from them
I don't need to learn from my mistake..I learn from theirs

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
roymary:

Okay i give up. You be woman- you no go gree. If you be Tiwa- you surely gonna do worse than this.

Teebillz will still shine - he needs the right circle is all or probably move back to LA or something- Leave Tiwa for the Senators. Na Senators kuku get all of una.

Witches

Y'all are just hating on the young lady but she's destined to shine. I am certain that she would come out better and stronger. Good night but please get a hold of your life if you are yet to else na for Reddit & Quora we go read your story of how your wife dump your sorry ass that's if you have not been dumped already.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by jiblox: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
don't use a lie detector, use Sango or Amadioha...

Doro is a cheerful giver joor..,

hahahahahahahahahahahaa......i laugh in spanish
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by SirShymexx: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
sukkot:
when you see do better do you mean aesthetically ? are you talking about the physical or attitude ?

All ah dat all ah dat.

I don't know why guys limit themselves, especially the ones who have things that can get them great women.

Guys willing to get married these days are scarce. But there are loads of chics looking/begging/praying to get hitched. You just have to find the one that you're compatible with, can't relate to, and will complement you without much stress. I hope he finds peace from within and get well soon.

His anthem now should be: I'm going going/back back/to Cali Cali ... And to "live and die in LA".
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by roymary: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ariel20:

Y'all are just hating on the young lady but she's destined to shine. I am certain that she would come out better and stronger. Good night but please get a hold of your life if you are yet to else if for Reddit & Quora we go read your story of how your wife dump your sorry ass that's if you have not been dumped already.

Witch- go sleep- Just pity my brother wey dey your life too. No drop am like hot potato because your Fried Yam business don dey boom. We love you. Good night. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by omonla10(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
I guess d pastor didn't emphasize d "for better for worse part." smh for celebrity marriages
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by banmee(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
See how s.tupid these people are. Word of advice to anyone hoping to get married soon; Stay the phuck away from facebook, twitter and Instagram or anything that puts your private business out there for everyone to see. No good will come of it in the end.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
roymary:

Witch- go sleep- Just pity my brother wey dey your life too. No drop am like hot potato because your Fried Yam business don dey boom. We love you. Good night. grin

Love you too. kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Elxandre(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Ariel20:

Most women are ingrates just like you are.

Why didn't she succeed before 30 if it was so easy to be 'big'?

That was the video which brought her fame, and I'm sure he invested more than that in her.

Women contribute nothing to a Man's life aside companionship and feel entitled to a heavy divorce settlement, yet you feel someone who paid millions to help a lady is useless.

Ingrates!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by UIA04(f): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
I don't need to learn from others mistake..I learn from theirs
Uhn
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by GLOBALINF: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2016
TEEBLITZ or Tuberculosis dem call you, I'm so ashamed of your attitude, why can't u just act like a man? Must u tarnish her image to get fulfilled!? All your experience [color=#990000][/color]abroad you still dey think and act like one African village idiot. Only witches n wizards want a downfall of another out of jealousy. U can aswell walk away quietly without blowing your trumpet cos that is what real me do! When hurt they move quietly and maturely. It hurts but what do u do
And for the cheerful giver Tiwon salvage or what are you called? Even with the video I just watched, I don't need a lie detector to assertion that u r lieing. Can't u learn from other serious public figure? Omawunmi, Omotola and the likes are perfect examples of celebrity with sense,. U may not know the effect now until the likes of don jazzy get married. The wife will build a tall fence to shield him from u, u will be abandoned, depressed and even wished u hv a man to run to!
This is just a wake up call for even young potentials out there, if u are not ready to get married, please don't rush into it because others are getting married. If your job demand all of your time pls let the marriage wait and when u r done get married. Speaking from experience. I had to let go of many opportunities just because I am married. BECAUSE all is not about money. My family comes first and other things follow. Just my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by habsydiamond(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Aye lala, sango, ogun will be good to swell computercan be hacked but no one can hack the gods of our land. If u lie and swell u go hear ram
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by momonny: 12:04am On Apr 30, 2016
MBAChieves:
The singer in an exclusive chat with Pulse.ng following her husband's accusations yesterday, the singer said;

Fabu! Who go do the test? Time bomb ticking........

"I have never cheated on my husband...not with Don Jazzy, not with Dr Sid, not with 2face..and I am willing to take a lie detector test. I have never cheated on my husband. Not with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, 2face Idibia or anybody. I have never cheated on my husband, and Tunji knows this. He knows that in his heart. (She breaks down in tears) Sometimes in the studio, one of the things that Don Jazzy and some of my other label mates say is that I am really good with interviews, with being diplomatic and knowing how to carry myself with difficult situations. This hurts. I have seen comments of what people are saying about me. It is not true."

Watch the video after below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O22u_FUkmu8

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2016/04/breaking-tiwa-savage-cries-out-says-she.html
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Elxandre(m): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Double post
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Demainman1: 12:08am On Apr 30, 2016
roymary:

SMH

Witch

Nice quote
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by sukkot: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2016
SirShymexx:

All ah dat all ah dat.

I don't know why guys limit themselves, especially the ones who have things that can get them great women.

Guys willing to get married these days are scarce. But there are loads of chics looking/begging/praying to get hitched. You just have to find the one that you're compatible with, can't relate to, and will complement you without much stress. I hope he finds peace from within and get well soon.

His anthem now should be: I'm going going/back back/to Cali Cali ... And to "live and die in LA".
bruv the guy is a regular dude. not sure why you think he is denzel washington or something lol. if you ask me i will tell you she is the one who could do better in that she looks like someone who needs to be with an older man in his late forties or early fifties. while teebillz needs to be with a girl in her early twenties. she looks like his mother .
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by whitebeard(m): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2016
eya..!!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Mayflowa(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2016
Ariel20:
Wicked Teebillz$

Have you made money now that you have rubbished her name

One piece of advice: Get a life!

He actually has life. He is fighting to lose it. Hehehe
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by mickool(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2016
Wow!!! Celebrities with they fake lives.this is a marriage that was done in durba and that cost million of dollars just crashed like that.well, Tiwa move on with ur life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.