Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (58484 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by chigoizie7(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
I wan collect oh
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by koladebrainiac(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa watches too much of Basic Instinct so she will beat a lie detector
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by cold(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
A 45 minute clip grin . Who get time to watch all that one tonight. Maybe tomorrow, but i think i got gist of the matter. This would require an elders meeting.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by blaise26abj(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
We are still sipping Beyonce's lemonade, Tiwa's own na Agbo Jedi. angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by goingape: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
MBAChieves:
The singer in an exclusive chat with Pulse.ng following her husband's accusations yesterday, the singer said;

"I have never cheated on my husband...not with Don Jazzy, not with Dr Sid, not with 2face..and I am willing to take a lie detector test. I have never cheated on my husband. Not with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, 2face Idibia or anybody. I have never cheated on my husband, and Tunji knows this. He knows that in his heart. (She breaks down in tears) Sometimes in the studio, one of the things that Don Jazzy and some of my other label mates say is that I am really good with interviews, with being diplomatic and knowing how to carry myself with difficult situations. This hurts. I have seen comments of what people are saying about me. It is not true."

Watch the video after below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O22u_FUkmu8

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2016/04/breaking-tiwa-savage-cries-out-says-she.html
shut up you ugly witch!

can't lie detector detect your child's DNA undecided

FOOLISH WOMAN! take a lie detector and plug it to your yansh and see if it will detect anything.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Rayboss(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
I actually thought it was a joke not until I watched d video, bt I think TJ didn't go about it d right way

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by ireneony(f): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
olagbemi118:
Eeyah... Me don't believe in lie detector woteva ooo. If u wan swear, come make we go our village.
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nbote(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Did we expect her to come out and confess d allegations are true?? Is she trying to say Teebillz met her a Virgin? Well she said it herself "one of the things that Don Jazzy and some of my other label mates say is that I am really good with interviews, with being diplomatic and knowing how to carry myself with difficult situations." Lobatan She's putting on a gud show. Shebi u ppl went to Dubai for wedding and didn't invite us, I don't know how dis ur wahala is supposed to concern us now...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by wayne4loan: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
LieDetector:
Tiwa trying to involve me in this whole mess. Thunder fire her angry
liedetector !!!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
this is getting interesting
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by faaz24: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
goldbim:
Msheew,a man that can't hold his own keeps saying his wife is a cheat.all tnx to his own insecurities..tee bilz needs help.it could be a personality disorder.
I think its the fear of financial insecurity, for Gods sake a 'cheating' wife is not worth all the hassles. If its true that Tiwa really cheated on this guy I think as a man the honorable thing for him is to just walk away than trying to commit suicide without wanting to die. A man, a real man must be strong always in matters that relates to infidelity. I wish they settle things and swallow their prides. For the sake of their child

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Lawalemi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
I'm worried at this happening. It has become a world of fake activities
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by ireneony(f): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
don't use a lie detector, use Sango or Amadioha...

Doro is a cheerful giver joor..,
wicked grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by iGotTech: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
5 Shocking Things We Learned From Tiwa Savage’s Interview
http://gidiinfo.com/5-shocking-things-learned-tiwa-savages-interview/

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by babyfaceafrica: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
onatisi:
The issue is even if tiwa slept all these ppl ,there was no need for teebliz to go public about it ,knowing fully well the irreversible and irrevocable damage such accusations might do to her career. He says he loved her but he destroys her career ,how does he think she will ever forgive him
is he asking forgiveness?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by goingape: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
phayvoursky:
I FEEL FOR THIS LADY.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U MARRY AN OVERFED CHILD.
don't worry! when your wife becomes the bread winner of your family come back and read this your statement!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by FrankValency(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
tommykiwi:
How can we confirm this statement from Tiwa?
oga watch that video over there or do u need our quuen ivyy to help u ?? okay , just vote her and leave the rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by witorwitoutyou(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
E jo,let dis b d last anyboby post somtin concernin Tiwa and till beez marriage,Ki lo de gan
Shey ppu just dey get broken marriage,abi kini eleyi fi yato.and if dere's anybody who dis dier issue don help,shld signify or remain silent forever on dis
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by babyfaceafrica: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dia business!!!!!..who both of them epp?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Sleek49ers: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
From Flavour to Dr sid to tuface to don jazzy.... Doro knacking back to back... The gist is that she really loved Flavour and they were seeing each other to the extent that they shared a passionate kiss in one of the guy’s hit video. Flavour recently confirmed that Tiwa gave him the go ahead to kiss her, but it appears his statement has kind of opened old wounds considering her tweets. Tiwa is now talking about “people forgetting about you when they no longer need you” and also took a swipe at those who “break others heart”. See her tweets below…

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Fuby85(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Y doin a societal weddin, lavishin money extravagantly on a wedding in dubai, nw u ar broke, he is cryin lyk a poppy. Teebillz go get a job n plan 4 urslf n family lyk a man.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by neo25(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
"I have never cheated on my husband...not with Don Jazzy, not with Dr Sid, not with 2face.." Makes it seem like she cheated wit some different Dude or Dudes.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by neo25(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
"I have never cheated on my husband...not with Don Jazzy, not with Dr Sid, not with 2face.." Makes it seem like she cheated wit some other different Dude or Dudes.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by chikel2000(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Me marry celeb? God forbid
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by amanikondo: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
confamgist237:
long throat grin grin grin grin

Endtime pussssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Obo Nlaaa shocked shocked shocked

[size=20pt]DOROPUSSY YEN[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by SAMBATLAN(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
what about the little Baby??
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by bartho77(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
But...... But Tiwa wor wor sha.....
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by charlie009: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Its just so sad seeing all this when I read d story about her husband I thought his IG account was truly hacked but seeing this interview I then the matter has really gotten outta hand.
It can be resolved cos there is nothing God can not do.
Social media sef can neva be d solution.
I hope this ends here.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by ipreach: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dorothy is a cheerful giver, so Tiwason is a cheer giver. Period!!!!..
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by goldbim(f): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
faaz24:

I think its the fear of financial insecurity, for Gods sake a 'cheating' wife is not worth all the hassles. If its true that Tiwa really cheated on this guy I think as a man the honorable thing for him is to just walk away than trying to commit suicide without wanting to die. A man, a real man must be strong always in matters that relates to infidelity. I wish they settle things and swallow their prides. For the sake of their child
do you really think Tiwa's safe with that kind of man?someone that contemplated suicide won't mind committing murder as well..like you said financial insecurity..its the back bone of most marital crises..a guy tiwa claims he's on drugs..as much as I want her to have a happy home,its risky,kinda.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by classical15(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Taaar! spare us the gory details. You both need to grow up
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by dexla(f): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
This Tiwa and Tbills issue has become a national issue. it has even taken Saraki's shine and the whole Panama papers mess. In fact, Nigerians have totally forgotten the fuel scarcity and power issue we are currently facing.
We all need to come together as One Nigeria to solve her marital palaver, so we can see road.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist / Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.