Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) (2004 Views)

Whose ‘Handiwork’ Is Kaduna-Abuja Rail? Obasanjo Or Jonathan? / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana / Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by nduprincekc1: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by chikel2000(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
OP GEJ is no longer in power? How come we keep mentioning dis man's name? Economic palaver shld be heaped on Buhari's head

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by qtx(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Them all join including even OBJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 30, 2016
The last lady though.. She didn't ask stella oduah, Diezani.and co. to fear God then by saving for rainy days.. Hypocrites!

Who noticed majority of those interviewed were from middle-east, sitting in shops talking about rice, garri, congo etc... When their past leaders are somwhere in places like Dubai living large

Go to skol.. They won't listen, no wonder they are so gullible

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:56am On Apr 30, 2016
All our past and present leaders are to be blamed in our current misfortunes...

But the current APC government na minus grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by Pidggin(f): 5:14am On Apr 30, 2016
What a silly question, who has been making economic decisions for close to a year now? Whose economic policies are being implemented? Who went to China and came back with his tail between his legs? That person is responsible for our problems

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by iKarma: 5:15am On Apr 30, 2016
GEJ - 6 years of mismanagement and cluelessness.

Buhari - 1 year of confusion

You be the judge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by iKarma: 5:17am On Apr 30, 2016
chikel2000:
OP GEJ is no longer in power? How come we keep mentioning dis man's name? Economic palaver shld be heaped on Buhari's head

Because he's no longer in power doesn't absolve him of 6 years of cluelessness. I don't understand why you people like to absolve criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by iKarma: 5:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Legitdeals:
The last lady though.. She didn't ask stella oduah, Diezani.and co. to fear God then by saving for rainy days.. Hypocrites!

Who noticed majority of those interviewed were from middle-east, sitting in shops talking about rice, garri, congo etc... When their past leaders are somwhere in places like Dubai living large

Go to skol.. They won't listen, no wonder they are so gullible GULL-IGBO

Fixed.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by Sunnynwa: 5:52am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:
GEJ - 6 years of mismanagement and cluelessness.

Buhari - 1 year of confusion

You be the judge.

Under the 6 years (5 years actually ) of mismanagement and cluelessness, you had fuel, manageable light, inflation at single digit, general security of lives and properties apart from the NE. Where are we now?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by iKarma: 5:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Under the 6 years (5 years actually ) of mismanagement and cluelessness, you had fuel, manageable light, inflation at single digit, general security of lives and properties apart from the NE. Where are we now?

Had GEJ continued, things would have gotten worst. What you're feeling today is a global problem, not a Nigerian problem. Angola, Russia etc are having fuel/oil problem, so save the miseducation for someone else.

Your GEJ and his 6 years of cluelessness should have diversify the economy. It took a Buhari government to actually allow states to start mining its natural minerals.

I'm not making excuses for Buhari, but you can't expect him to do what GEJ couldn't do in 6 years.

Use common sense. You think a magic wand caused this problem all of a sudden? 16 years of PDP mismanagement, including GEJ's years of cluelessnes, enabled this current condition.

General security during GEJ's rule? Are you serious awake while typing this? Pipeline vandalism in the ND, Fulani menace all over the SW, bad road system, etc all existed during GEJ's reign. The only difference now is that people are making more noise about it either for political score points or for personal safety reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by Sunnynwa: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

Had GEJ continued, things would have gotten worst. What you're feeling today is a global problem, not a Nigerian problem. Angola, Russia etc are having fuel/oil problem, so save the miseducation for someone else.

Your GEJ and his 6 years of cluelessness should have diversify the economy. It took a Buhari government to actually allow states to start mining its natural minerals.

I'm not making excuses for Buhari, but you can't expect him to do what GEJ couldn't do in 6 years.

Use common sense. You think a magic wand caused this problem all of a sudden? 16 years of PDP mismanagement, including GEJ's years of cluelessnes, enabled this current condition.

General security during GEJ's rule? Are you serious awake while typing this? Pipeline vandalism in the ND, Fulani menace all over the SW, bad road system, etc all existed during GEJ's reign. The only difference now is that people are making more noise about it either for political score points or for personal safety reasons.

Listen to yourself, the blame for an economy that wasn't diversified for 55 years now rests with GEJ. in case you don't know, non oil exports actually increased under GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by iKarma: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Listen to yourself, the blame foe an economy that wash diversified for 55 years now rests with GEJ. in case you don't k ow, non oil export actually increased under GEJ.

Before making noise in my ears, answer this question; is GEJ blameless?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by keally: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

Because he's no longer in power doesn't absolve him of 6 years of cluelessness. I don't understand why you people like to absolve criminals.
. If cluelessness means revamping railways that has been comatose for over 20years so be it. If reviving Nigeria textile mills Kaduna that have been closed for over 20years amounts to cluelessness no problems. If introducing Nigeria's automotive policy and rescucitating PAN Kaduna is a sign of cluelessness it's accepted. If defeating Ebola virus within 2months with minimum casualty of 7 is cluelessness to you, it then means you don't understand the definition of cluelessness. If turning Nigeria to the no 1 investment destination in Africa and Africa's biggest economy represents cluelessness it shows your lack of sincerity. If entrenching the rule of law and independence of the judiciary is cluelessness it means you are clueless yourself. If bequeating a truly independent INEC free from interference from the executive is cluelessness it shows that people like you are the problem of Nigeria. Under him Africa's biggest rice plant was established in Adamawa, Africa's biggest tomato puree paste factory was established, 14 federal universities was established, over 40yrs old fraud of fertilizer subsidy was eradicated, FOI bill was signed into law, I guess these are all manifestations of cluelessness. Man, be truthful and sincere for once. Only the truth can set you free.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by Pavarottii(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

Shows ur ignorance about ur country. No leader in d history of Nigeria has achieved was GEJ has achieved. I can't list them here, just go to Google. And we are still surviving cos of wat GEJ left behind. During GEJ's tenure, 2010 to 2014; economy grew at almost 7% anually. Only 2015 that buhari presided over. It grew at 2.8%(lowest since 1999). GEJ left power at 5000MW. Wen last did we go beyond 2500MW since buhari came to power. I can go on and on.
GEJ was in power 4 5years. And has done his part. Let buhari do his own.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by iKarma: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2016
keally:
. If cluelessness means revamping railways that has been comatose for over 20years so be it. If reviving Nigeria textile mills Kaduna that have been closed for over 20years amounts to cluelessness no problems. If introducing Nigeria's automotive policy and rescucitating PAN Kaduna is a sign of cluelessness it's accepted. If defeating Ebola virus within 2months with minimum casualty of 7 is cluelessness to you, it then means you don't understand the definition of cluelessness. If turning Nigeria to the no 1 investment destination in Africa and Africa's biggest economy represents cluelessness it shows your lack of sincerity. If entrenching the rule of law and independence of the judiciary is cluelessness it means you are clueless yourself. If bequeating a truly independent INEC free from interference from the executive is cluelessness it shows that people like you are the problem of Nigeria. Under Africa's biggest rice plant was established in Adamawa, Africa's biggest tomato puree paste factory was established, 14 federal universities was established, over 40yrs old fraud of fertilizer subsidy was eradicated, FOI bill was signed into law, I guess these are all manifestations of cluelessness. Man, be truthful and sincere for once. Only the truth can set you free.

Clueless means GEJ and his paper economist who couldn't diversify our economy. No need for the long ass epistle, I've put it down in layman's terms for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by ba7man(m): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2016
If people can remember how GEJ's administration grinded the nation to a halt when he lost the last election before handing over, you'll realize that he had almost finished the nation by then.

That is exactly what Buhari inherited with huge debts (used by GEJ to hide the already bad economy ) and he's trying to revive.

You hear of all the money looted by GEJ's administration and you still wonder why there's no money in the economy..... then there's little hope for your brain to reason well.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by Pavarottii(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

Clueless means GEJ and his paper economist who couldn't diversify our economy. No need for the long ass epistle, I've put it down in layman's terms for you.

U r beginning to sound empty. As people are opening ur zombie brain. Am sure u even commended Femi Adesina for his wonderful performance in the Agric sector. Which. Increased ur highest revenue generation in the non oil sector to almost 40%. U cannot diversify the economy in 5years. Why didn't u ask why the leaders b4 GEJ not diversify the economy?
U r just pained by GEJ's success and achievements, which no leader has met and u already know even if they give buhari till 2023. He won't still achieve half.

Don't go and get str_ke on top GEJ matter. He is no longer ur president, channel ur frustration to buhari to make things right. I know all this anger is cos u don't av fuel and light. grin

Kpele oooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by Pavarottii(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2016
ba7man:
If people can remember how GEJ's administration grinded the nation to a halt when he lost the last election before handing over, you'll realize that he had almost finished the nation by then.

That is exactly what Buhari inherited with huge debts (used by GEJ to hide the already bad economy ) and he's trying to revive.

You hear of all the money looted by GEJ's administration and you still wonder why there's no money in the economy..... then there's little hope for your brain to reason well.
Where is the money and av they recovered d money. If they av why are we still going on a borrowing spree by buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by Adminisher: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2016
chikel2000:

Extremely stupid.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by chikel2000(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Adminisher:

Extremely stupid.
Extremely rubbish, get d bleep out of my post
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by chikel2000(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

So its now only 6 years u can remember? U 4got ur Brother OBJ abi? My friend get out of my post. Sily

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by Acidosis(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

Had GEJ continued, things would have gotten worst.
[s]What you're feeling today is a global problem, not a Nigerian problem. Angola, Russia etc are having fuel/oil problem, so save the miseducation for someone else.

[/s]

The bolded invalidates all you've said, those unsaid and any other thing you'll ever say till 2019.

Had Goodluck bla bla, the economy would have gone worst.

Who made you a PROPHET? Why didn't the economy grow WORSE under his regime?

You people no longer blame what he has done, you now blame what he would have done if zombies had voted for him? Oga, are you now blaming the FUTURE? The future Zombies never gave him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by iKarma: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2016
[s]
Acidosis:

The bolded invalidates all you've said, those unsaid and any other thing you'll ever say till 2019.

Had Goodluck bla bla, the economy would have gone worst.

Who made you a PROPHET? Why didn't the economy grow WORSE under his regime?

You people no longer blame what he has done, you now blame what he would have done if zombies had voted for him? Oga, are you now blaming the FUTURE? The future Zombies never gave him?
[/s]

Noise.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by iKarma: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2016
chikel2000:
So its now only 6 years u can remember? U 4got ur Brother OBJ abi? My friend get out of my post. Sily

How did I forget OBJ? Can you read the topic's title? Or can you read at all?
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by Adminisher: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
Pavarottii:

Shows ur ignorance about ur country. No leader in d history of Nigeria has achieved was GEJ has achieved. I can't list them here, just go to Google. And we are still surviving cos of wat GEJ left behind. During GEJ's tenure, 2010 to 2014; economy grew at almost 7% anually. Only 2015 that buhari presided over. It grew at 2.8%(lowest since 1999). GEJ left power at 5000MW. Wen last did we go beyond 2500MW since buhari came to power. I can go on and on.
GEJ was in power 4 5years. And has done his part. Let buhari do his own.

This is not true. What surviving are you surviving?. You have no fuel, no water, no light and your country was making 124 dollars per bar per day for six years.
What side of your brain are you thinking with?
Nigeria 's GDP was rebased to show that our economy is larger than S.Africa . So what?. Do you know what GDP is at all?
We were probably larger than S.African economy right from Shonekans time. The population of a country plays a very big role. Nigeria also has a very enterpreneurial set of people.
If you want to say it was GEJ that taught Nigeria how to hustle to make money then I will ask you to name what business Jonathan ever ran in his life. Where are even the jobs in this 'big' economy?

The man who shoukd be credited for achieving our economic size was actually OBJ. You have to be honest to say the truth even if the man is not well liked - all the Okonjo, . Yardaua and Jonathan just followed the same model. However Obj himself is an ixxxt. The REAL SECTOR of Nigeria was comprehensively miss managed by him and his people and they only handed over the trash to Dr Clueless.. We have to be careful of paper qualifications handed over by foreigners who have looted our economy. No light, no fuel, bad universities, no jobs.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by iKarma: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Pavarottii:

U r beginning to sound empty. As people are opening ur zombie brain. Am sure u even commended Femi Adesina for his wonderful performance in the Agric sector. Which. Increased ur highest revenue generation in the non oil sector to almost 40%. U cannot diversify the economy in 5years. Why didn't u ask why the leaders b4 GEJ not diversify the economy?
U r just pained by GEJ's success and achievements, which no leader has met and u already know even if they give buhari till 2023. He won't still achieve half.

Don't go and get str_ke on top GEJ matter. He is no longer ur president, channel ur frustration to buhari to make things right. I know all this anger is cos u don't av fuel and light. grin

Kpele oooo

You sound like a GEJ zombie.

GEJ's 6 years of cluelessness, adding to PDP's 16 years of mismanagement, helped to drag this country backwards. Which part of that sentence can't you comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by alizma: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2016
NOI has the answer

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by chikel2000(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

How did I forget OBJ? Can you read the topic's title? Or can you read at all?
Didn't u hear me? R u blind or something?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by iKarma: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2016
chikel2000:
Didn't u hear me? R u blind or something?

Calling me BLIND because I didn't HEAR you on an ONLINE forum? Are you okay at all?
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by chikel2000(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

Calling me BLIND because I didn't HEAR you on an ONLINE forum? Are you okay at all?
U c y I call u a dullard like ur broda PMB. So u don't know w ot it is to use direct n indirect speech? I weep for u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan: Who Is To Be Blame For Nigeria Economy Fall(video) by ba7man(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2016
Pavarottii:

Where is the money and av they recovered d money. If they av why are we still going on a borrowing spree by buhari?
The money has been used to buy private jets, trips around the world, luxury shopping, houses in choice locations around Nigeria, Dubai etc.

What else explains the high number of houses seized by EFCC?

Did you think looted N400,000 million will stay the same in the banks without it being spent?

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Ibadan But Happening Live In London...pics / Impeachment Saga: Should Buhari Be Impeached? / APC Members Booed Obaseki, Edo APC Guber Candidate During Campaign (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.