Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said (86341 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Interview On E Entertainment: We Had Argument On Our Wedding Day / Pulsetv's Tiwa Savage Interview Video Sets New Record On Youtube Nigeria. / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Desric(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter:
He has an alcohol problem, he has a weed problem, he is jealous of my success, He doesnt care for his child, he has a cocaine problem, he owes EFCC, he is sleeping with every woman, he doesnt check up on her when in Jamaica, he swindles people, he has a 3rd child etc

Even the legendary DEVIL doesnt have that much rap on his neck.

Of course she ties a scarf ends it with some tears to show she has been downcast all week. LOL

Its obvious to even an amateur that this woman is lying and just trying to get public sympathy

All the other stories na to just to appeal to sentiments. Simply put it my husband is broke and I cant stand him anymore. Not the long story. The additional calling a dog a bad name just to hang it na him piss me off

Because I want to divorce a gold digger I now call her a witch, she sleeps with everyone, she is dirty, she eats people and all the bad thing in the world just to justify one thing: The fact that I cant stand her gold digging arsee.
Just simple, The guy believed in you when you were still struggling, now you can fly all around the world and sign for shows and contracts and the guy isn't living up to your financial expectation and maybe not be too happy if you want to play some kondos, now you look for a way to upset him real hard and let him throw in the rope himself while you enjoy your single/mother status again, find other people who can make you from where the guy has stopped because obviously he's overstayed his usefulness.
God is watching all of us, things does not happen immediately, we shall hear your stories before long.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by pressplay411(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
May God heal their hearts. It's crazy when one moment you think you are in love, and the next you are trying to destroy each other.

Tiwa married Tbilz simply because he helped her when no one probably believed in her. Good reason, but nearly not enough to involve yourself in a lifetime commitment.

It's obvious that the marriage was a mistake. It takes more than a Dubai wedding to make marriage work. It's alot of hard work.

Both of them must be going through a lot of pain right now. Again,may God heal your hearts.

Ps: someone should please collect their phones from them before they commit suicide because of some insensitive memes and comments online

Have u finished?
You have spoken well but here's your fallacy
Tiwa was a late bloomer. Meaning by the time she hit fame she was already in her 30s and under marriage pressure from family and fans. This would make any woman follow their heart instead of their head or vice versa. Blame Tiwa for succumbing to pressure.
TBills was in money when Tiwa starting working with him, now that he's broke she doesn't value him like before, now he's disposable.
TBillz is suffering from chronic depression which is hard to judge considering he has his personal issues he's dealing with to which he believes drugsis his sweet-escape, albeit just 4d moment cos after the high comes the lower low.
Now here's is my deduction. Just like Lamar and Khloe Tiwa should give him another shot for their kid's sake and this should be predicated on one condition that he agrees to get help and follow through to the end.

If she ever loved him that is. Otherwise she should up and leave.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by joshboo(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
A beg all this nonsense from dem both shud just stop jare with the pretence and lies from dem both. dem run go Dubai go marry did they give anyone on nl the invite? but they ranting all ova d social media. A beg they shud go back to Dubai and continue this brouhaha of theirs. btwn that cry too fake tho she cud have gotten a Berta director.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by saltoftheearth: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Marriage is an institution ordained by God. yes it is sacred. But i never said it was do or die. I have not quoted any scriptures but to ask a hurting woman to pray and believe knowing that others have overcome worse. You are here spilling thrash about an experience you have not had for a day. Tiwa and Tunji were the ones who cause this in the first place by bringing each other down in the public domain. True love forgives all. They have both accused each other of infidelity. If true, shouldn't they be seeking help and counseling? Or is it okay for tiwa to be adulterous while Tunji gets cursed for doing same? Divorce would not change the character flaws they both obviously have but learning to be selfless and putting one another first in marriage will do. The things Tiwa is complaining about Tunji now are things she knew he used to do before marriage. She met him like that and accepted to marry him like that. One of the real issues i see here is that Tunji is not making money like Tiwa expects. Both should seek help from sincere parties not inlaws and friends who may be biased. Ten years from now, they will thank me for piece.
theshaderoom:

Nigerians and this useless mentality of marriage is do or die! Even the bible gives leeway if there is infidelity but you all expect her to be unhappy and stay while quoting bible verses like hypocrites that you all are...

Screaming that God doesn't want divorce, God doesnt want divorce but you will fornicate, commit adultery, steal, lie, bear false witness, hate and envy your neighbour even judge people like God... Pls which of these did God say you can do.

ABeg you people should go and sit down with that don't divorce nonesense. Making women live and die unhappy lives while praying for the men maltreating them because of none sense mentality...
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by TrumpDonald(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wait ooo. Does it mean that Tiwa doesn't have up to 45M in her account?! And them go come out dey sing money money like say them dey in partnership wit CBN.

Most celebs and their fake lives.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by adconline(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
TrumpDonald:
Wait ooo. Does it mean that Tiwa doesn't have up to 45M in her account?! And them go come out dey sing money money like say them dey in partnership wit CBN.

Most celebs and their fake lives.
It's stupid to keep liquid N45m in her account. Illiquid investments like houses and businesses are better.
Don't be surprised that Dangote may not have up $100m cash in his account- it doesn't make sense to him.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by dreblaze: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
That's one too many information you are giving out to the public. I feel ur pain may God strengthen you...Teebilz HMMMMMMMMM we all knew she has been covering you ryt from the days she denie allegations of ur violence against her to the public....but sha THERE IS GOD
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
a word of advice for tbliis. cut down on your lifestyle. like we all know,

see the resolution I made after realising the huge amount i spend on entertainment every month.

I switched to the dew of heaven, the original holy water. (palmwine).

N250 for one big ragolis bottle.

to hell with friends that do. not like my new lifestyle.

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Olibboy: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Aunty Tiwa! Take heed to my advise. hol up!
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by sundoj08(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
ipledge5:
What they need in their wedding is

[size=14pt]L oyalty[/size]
[size=14pt]A bounding[/size] love
[size=14pt]N ifty[/size] sex
[size=14pt]I mmeasurable[/size] understanding
[size=14pt]K nowledge[/size]
[size=14pt]C areful[/size]
[size=14pt]Y outhful[/size] play

Vote 4 lanicky
...miss nairaland 2016
lmaoo aswear craze don join your matter. Who be lanicky sef make she show face before we give am vote
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by ipledge5: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
sundoj08:
lmaoo aswear craze don join your matter. Who be lanicky sef make she show face before we give am vote
my padi of life grin grin...lanicky is the real mvp...I go send you la lal lanicky picture

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by sinceraconcept(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2016
Hmmmmn Obiinnn daada lobiinnn yii(In my grandfather's voicey). So,this Teebillz is this horrible? Damn,this is too bad. Crack head,chai the guy wan finish himself. Why is it that good men marry bad women and bad men marry good women? This is what happens when girls are like "I want a bad boy,i don't want a nice guy because nice guys are anti-social but bad boys are real men"
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by sinceraconcept(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2016
muyo2001:
a word of advice for tbliis. cut down on your lifestyle. like we all know,

see the resolution I made after realising the huge amount i spend on entertainment every month.

I switched to the dew of heaven, the original holy water. (palmwine).

N250 for one big ragolis bottle.

to hell with friends that do. not like my new lifestyle.

grin baaaaaaaaaad guy
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by datigbogirl: 12:45pm On May 01, 2016
SweetGuy225:
I watched the interview and I believe Tiwa although it was too much info. She should have handled the matter more diplomatically and professionally for the sake of her career.

Well, its now up to the NDLEA to join hands with the EFCC to make life harder for Mr TeeBillz.

Meanwhile, the woman who interviewed Tiwa is so bleeped up. I mean, just look at how uninterested, unispiring and lazy she looks while making absolutely useless gestures.

At a point I even thought she felt Tiwa was forming but who knows.....maybe na so her face be.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by STORM2(f): 8:41am On May 02, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Tiwa is not handling the issue well...women are not loggical ,just sentimental....her life anyway!!
Let me guess.....the logical thing is to endure and help him be a better man abi? Because he is a baby and cannot handle being a man? Gimmie a break abeg. With all the logic some men claim to have they still can't keep their marriages....
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by babyfaceafrica: 8:57am On May 02, 2016
STORM2:

Let me guess.....the logical thing is to endure and help him be a better man abi? Because he is a baby and cannot handle being a man? Gimmie a break abeg. With all the logic some men claim to have they still can't keep their marriages....
the best thing is to quit the marriage and stop making noise....and please its not a lone man job to keep marriage.....if Marriage fails its the couples fault!!!!!......all dose alligator tears no move anyone but a gullible few...if its hot....get out!!!...well both of them na adeke
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by horzart(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2016
angry at first time I see that guy Tj .... I know his not cool guy but fuckingshit guy, he just want to spoil tiwa's career....
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by STORM2(f): 11:32am On May 02, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
the best thing is to quit the marriage and stop making noise....and please its not a lone man job to keep marriage.....if Marriage fails its the couples fault!!!!!......all dose alligator tears no move anyone but a gullible few...if its hot....get out!!!...well both of them na adeke
Thank God you know the man also has to put effort into keeping his marriage. As for getting out....she finally did. She has a right to cry....she was hurt. I'm one of the gullible few then...cos i dont need a soothsayer to teach me that a broken marriage is a painful thing to go through. I'm just happy she's finally free of that crap of a marriage.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by STORM2(f): 11:49am On May 02, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
May God heal their hearts. It's crazy when one moment you think you are in love, and the next you are trying to destroy each other.

Tiwa married Tbilz simply because he helped her when no one probably believed in her. Good reason, but nearly not enough to involve yourself in a lifetime commitment.

It's obvious that the marriage was a mistake. It takes more than a Dubai wedding to make marriage work. It's alot of hard work.

Both of them must be going through a lot of pain right now. Again,may God heal your hearts.

Ps: someone should please collect their phones from them before they commit suicide because of some insensitive memes and comments online
God bless you for this.......
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by babyfaceafrica: 11:53am On May 02, 2016
STORM2:

Thank God you know the man also has to put effort into keeping his marriage. As for getting out....she finally did. She has a right to cry....she was hurt. I'm one of the gullible few then...cos i dont need a soothsayer to teach me that a broken marriage is a painful thing to go through. I'm just happy she's finally free of that crap of a marriage.
who has crying help?.....well good for her........divorce na in sure pass..the man sef dey do like mumu...dey make noise,the woman kon use sentimental cry compound am...well good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by STORM2(f): 12:08pm On May 02, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
who has crying help?.....well good for her........divorce na in sure pass..the man sef dey do like mumu...dey make noise,the woman kon use sentimental cry compound am...well good riddance to bad rubbish
Crying is a natural response to grief na. It has helped me a lot. I agree with u that the guy is a mumu. If you're gonna live off a woman you might as well be a nice guy no be so? Instead he decided to act drama...good riddance really...he should go and be having children everywhere instead of being a man and providing.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2016
STORM2:

God bless you for this.......

Amen! Bless You Too
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:13pm On May 04, 2016
Feel so sorry 4 her, it is well
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 09, 2016
STORM2:

Crying is a natural response to grief na. It has helped me a lot. I agree with u that the guy is a mumu. If you're gonna live off a woman you might as well be a nice guy no be so? Instead he decided to act drama...good riddance really...he should go and be having children everywhere instead of being a man and providing.
hiiiiiii after so long you finally show face again. welcome hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.