Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said (86302 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Interview On E Entertainment: We Had Argument On Our Wedding Day / Pulsetv's Tiwa Savage Interview Video Sets New Record On Youtube Nigeria. / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by kogirodent: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
May God heal their hearts. It's crazy when one moment you think you are in love, and the next you are trying to destroy each other.

Tiwa married Tbilz simply because he helped her when no one probably believed in her. Good reason, but nearly not enough to involve yourself in a lifetime commitment.

It's obvious that the marriage was a mistake. It takes more than a Dubai wedding to make marriage work. It's alot of hard work.

Both of them must be going through a lot of pain right now. Again,may God heal your hearts.

Ps: someone should please collect their phones from them before they commit suicide because of some insensitive memes and comments online
pls where did Tiwa admit dat she married Tbilz cos he helped her up
At the end of the interview she was still even telling Tbilz dat she loves and still somhow wishes things could work. Abeg no change their story o.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2016
story for the GOds...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Olivialight(f): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2016
lacreamieboie:
Abeg to shave your hair twice a week no be N400? No be N200per shave again? Abi my fellow nairalanders... How much una dey barb?

But sincerely, I believe Tiwa... The problem started when she sacked him! Simple...
Have u gone through Tiwa's IG page? The only pix of teebillz was that of him feeding their son like a nanny o!

Why wasn't he faithful with the 40% he gets... Why does he cheat? Why would u ignore ur bleeding wife Not even a call? All for a slut... Too bad! Why run into debts... Worst of all! And u expect her to be faithful and loyal?? Impossicant!

LaCreamie has finally spoken!

Shave hair in lekki for #400 ?you wish, show me where and I will shave my hair too, for her to complain about it just know that it cost enough for one to keep it in check.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Adex097: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2016
So TeeBillz gat lotta billlssss to pay (debts) and he wants to commit suicide ?
Make this guy creditors give ham close marking o shocked
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Orikinla(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2016
isnovic:
See the normal rap for image management are

1. whip up sentiment
2. play the victim
3. Look straight at the camera and give a heartfelt tears ON CAMERA- live.

Nixon did it, the Bolivian Presidential candidate did it.
It is the oldest trick off the hat of any true Image makers.

Too many loop holes in the story she told.

1. The marriage has packed up 2 months ago, but yet you were still waiting for his call patiently or calling all night through to find out where he was 2-3 days back or concerned about his wellbeing.

OH!!!, I FORGOT YOU LOVE HIM MORE THAN HE LOVES YOU AND YOU ARE WILLING TO CLING ON NONETHELESS.
PLUS YOUR PARTYING ENDED QUITE (AS I CAN REMEMBER THAT NIGHT YOU HUNG OUT YOU MAVINS CREW AS REPORTED BY THE DAILIES)EARLY SO YOU GOT HOME AND WAS ABLE TO WORRY SICK FOR HIS RETURN.

2. You have filed for a divorce yet you expected him at home 2 days back home EARLY with all the SUPER MAN keeping YOUR ish aside and carry about fatherly roles as if nothing is changing!!!?

EVERYONE KNOWS THIS AIN'T SO. THE MAN IS HUMAN HE IS NOT MADE OF STEEL. AT LEAST NOT YET.

3. He womanizes. Show me any man or woman who is not guilty about this.

I REMEMBER THIS IS THE SAME ACCUSATION HE LAID ON YOU-YOU REFUTE YOURS AND WANT THE WORLD TO BELIEVE YOURS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIGGER STAR OR BECAUSE YOU THREATENED OR IS IT PROMISED TO USE THE POLYGRAPH?

WITH THE POLYGRAPH TIWA YOU WILL BE DISGRACED...
MY ADVICE TO YOU STAY AWAY FROM IT WITHA LONG POLE AS TRYING IT ON LIVE TV WILL BE DISASTROUS.

4. Who was famous ab initio: The dude. The dude still is respected among his friends else no broke Nigga would attracts his dudes to come to
Lekki Bridge for a rescue mission.

NIGERIA CELEBRITY DREAD BROKE NIGGAS LIKE A PLEAGUE.
BUT YET HE PULLED THE LIKES OF BANKY, OKOYES FROM THEIR HOMES FOR EMOTIONAL SUCCOUR.

ONLY THE GUYS HE ACCUSED YOU OF SLEEPING WITH DID NOT COME EVEN THOUGH THEY LIVE CLOSE TO YOU AT THE ISLAND.

5. The dude bought a car, did not pay, he bought wristwatch he did not pay what about the so many things he had paid for your broke ass when you returned from London and when you were still trying to make it.

WHEN IT IS THE GUYS MONEY, IT IS OUR MONEY
IF IT IS THE WIFES MONEY, IT IS HER MONEY

6. The whipping sentiment part...was the miscarriage. Bad as this is. It is a shame you are using your dead baby for a shameful accusation of sleeping with all the men in the entertainment industry. Grow some sense.

7. The guy has undergone so much verbal abuse.....How I know, it is embedded in her statement of her mum admonishing her to not curse, respect and not denigrate the dude all the time, the mum factor is still in doubt.

8. The truth be told, the guy found solace in the drinks, drug(if true-this I doubt very much) and keeping late night because he is in an emotional torture and avoiding you or your mum.

YOU FOUND THE GUY IS A COC ADDICT BEFORE YOU MARRIED HIM AND YOU DID NOT CALL OFF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM?
IT SHOWS YOU WERE IN THE RELATIONSHIP FOR SELFISH REASONS WHICH HE OFFERS OR LEVERAGING ON HIS INDUSTRY REPUTATION.
NOw YOU WANT THE WORLD TO BELIEVE THE TABLE ACCORDING TO R. KELLY HAS TURNED!!! IF IT HAS AND SO F**KING WHAT. CANN'T YOU ENJOY IT ALSO---- AS IF YOU MARRIED FOR BETTER ONLY.

I can imagine the house he lives in.
Plus His action of putting some money aside may be as a result of friends and mother brainwashing Tiwa to separate business from marriage culminating in the sacking of the dude.
9. The story of cutting hair whilst the baby food is finish is so irresponsible. Tiwa will not swear that her hair/nails/Toiletries or her make-up were not done during this time.

WHO IS MORE GUILTY THEN...YOU THE MOTHER OR HIM?

the truth is that they are in the public image industry. Things like unkept hair, Bad dress sense or public slip..... and not keeping up with the jones can spoil your carreer and Rep forever.

TIWA OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THIS
THE BLEACHING SAGA REMINS EVERYONE
PLUS HIDING THEIR BABY'S FACE ALSO RESULTED IN A BACKLASH.

10. Not calling you in the Hospital is exaggerated am sure, as most of the times in shows like this, these artists are hardly with their phones. PAs normally pick all their calls while they perform plus the guy might be tired of the junketing like Nigerians are tired of PMB.

So many more loop holes in her version.
A woman interviewer completes the icing on the cake.

Tiwa well done for ruining your marriage....you may not need him as you may be think you have all the ish planned out and taken care of but the baby, IF HE IS THE REAL FATHER AS THE PATERNITY OF THE BABY IS IN QUESTION will surely ask for the father.

The dude will survive this, and if anything we know of him; he might just get his groove back like Stella.

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Olivialight(f): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2016
Trust me what cocaine does to people, that was how one guy we know is a crack head was driving down just about Chevron roundabout he blocked one lady moving on her own for over taking him,he packed and came out of his vehicle to harrass the lady asking her if she knows who constructed the road, that why should she over take him that who is she and all that, the poor lady just looked at him felt sorry for his soul, reversed and left, people are crazy and is worse when they are on Highness.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by nneh1(f): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Flawlessangel:
But she just mentioned tee bills takes cocaine.

This means he might GO TO PRISON righttttttttttttttt?
You didn't make sense try and write a project, it might help.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by HIbreed(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2016
stroker:
Many inconsistencies frm Tiwa. Sm stuffs might be true but its clear her maital skills are not too good. Also that cheating part, she now cried, good acting. The same person that grinds her ass on co performer on the stage. Tj no be saint, but i can deduce Tiwa frustrate am small. She said in the beginning of the interview that she thought he was dead, also you were not with your phone to see all that was going on online. this presupposes an earlier event between the two that must have happened recently. Now she cm apologize. U employed a cook for the house, then he's too drunk or too moody to ask him to eat. Tj expected more from the lady financially which is very wrong. He's helped her career but it does not gv him the right to also depend solely on her and squander resources. In all, both of them Bleep up, but mk Tiwa no play the victim at all. Lying to do damage control on a battered reputation. She had to make a video of the interview so that she can show theatrics as regards het composure, dressing, and the crocodile tears. My take is that this is not the time to call to be interviwed to play vict8m. Selfish and callous
you made sense man, the two of them are likely culpable. Teebillz looks like a whine-boy and foolish to depend on his wife for expensive adventures thereby wasting family resources, the drug stuff,infidelity accussations,gold digging allegations might be true. But Tiwa is no angel,you came back by 11pm,sometimes late in midnight and you want your hubby to believe you aren't cheating coupled with the fact that you are a celebrity. The truth deduced by abductive reasoning is that BOTH ARE CHEATING.and are irresponsible parents.Ending the marriage would be a blessing for both and an eye opener,they are long TIRED of each other.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Ignatio(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Edible Catering, best side chick name ever. Satisfying men since 2000 B.C.

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by babyfaceafrica: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2016
mark3009:

How do suggest she handles it?
retrace her steps and shut the hell up,who media press don help?
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by gudxson: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2016
SweetGuy225:
I watched the interview and I believe Tiwa although it was too much info. She should have handled the matter more diplomatically and professionally for the sake of her career.

Well, its now up to the NDLEA to join hands with the EFCC to make life harder for Mr TeeBillz.

Meanwhile, the woman who interviewed Tiwa is so bleeped up. I mean, just look at how uninterested, unispiring and lazy she looks while making absolutely useless gestures.

Thank you. I tot I was d only one who noticed her unprofessional attitude.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Raiders: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Olivialight:

Shave hair in lekki for #400 ?you wish, show me where and I will shave my hair too, for her to complain about it just know that it cost enough for one to keep it in check.
she is just been petty and childish. I cut my hair every 2 weeks and there is nothing wrong to cut hair every 2 weeks. However I think he should have done more to take care of his son even if his wife is a Billionaire
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Kenturkey048(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Akkord4gov:
If Nigerians can pay attention to their own development and success the way they do to celebrities,Nigeria would have started to experience change years back

Many will read all these epistle with all attention but will complain about any epistle that concern education and our economic only to rush to comment to say sai baba or Nigeria miss u Jonathan

Na these same celebrities dey worship and give all attention will still reply them abusively on twitter,instagram etc undecided

I lyk u,,most tyms i 1da nigerians bizz wit wit celeb probs..sum pple tend makin it der family problem.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Akkord4gov: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Kenturkey048:
I lyk u,,most tyms i 1da nigerians bizz wit wit celeb probs..sum pple tend makin it der family problem.

So irritating
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Kenturkey048(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2016
Adex097:
So TeeBillz gat lotta billlssss to pay (debts) and he wants to commit suicide ?
Make this guy creditors give ham close marking o shocked
Celebs and der fake lyf.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by duduade: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
BolaLFC:
Gold-digging husband. The lagoon is still there o if you still wanna take a leap
and she wey agree to marry him na what hungry husband thing
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Raiders: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2016
millionboi:
Guys work hard.......after God the next thing u need is money.
Don't waste ur time trying To convince her dat u love her
Just mek money,and see if she will not sucor.

Don't ever use money to win the heart of a woman because you are only going to attract gold diggers who are just after your money because she might end up leaving you when you ran out of money
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Kenturkey048(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2016
Raiders:
she is just been petty and childish. I cut my hair every 2 weeks and there is nothing wrong to cut hair every 2 weeks. However I think he should have done more to take care of his son even if his wife is a Billionaire
Oga its twice a week,,,nt once in every two weeks o.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by fulfillbill(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2016
T Billz be like "na i aint going down without a fight".

Tiwa be like "ok, heres a taste of your own medicine".

So all the glits and glamour wey them show us na hurt them they hide.

Reddington said it best "Pictures don't tell the whole story".
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Missmossy(f): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2016
Heard all these when I watched the video. It's so disheartening embarassed such an infidel and an addict of a husband.

Not even caring if Tiwa is alive or not, this is too bad. Spending her money lavishly still doesn't make him happy. What else does he want??

All he can do is act suicidal, such an ingrate, a coward too. Tiwa should have thought of why his previous marriage broke down in before marrying him. Just move on,you even have no choice as life goes on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by fromnigeria(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2016
optional1:
Sabi to book space no b crime ba?

Hello my country men and women, please am seeking for your support in the on going Miss Nairaland contest.
Am one of the contestants.

Please help your baby sis win this, I will really appreciate your support.

Thank you all in anticipation,

On behalf of my team I donate myself Optional1.

God bless our hustle.
God bless celebrite-landers.
Long Live Celebrite-landers and Nairalanders.
How will having Miss nairaland help this country?

Give and reasons and get 1000supports
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by jerrykho(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2016
No b by force to go DUBAI *in Humble Smith's voice*
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by marcjoe(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2016
millionboi:
Guys work hard.......after God the next thing u need is money.
Don't waste ur time trying To convince her dat u love her
Just mek money,and see if she will not sucor.

This is what has been working for me grin

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Kenturkey048(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2016
Akkord4gov:

So irritating
Very irritating,,.most xpecially headlines lyk..<davido find's a new luv.>and u see pple rushin 2 put der comment.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by fromnigeria(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2016
optional1:
Sabi to book space no b crime ba?

Hello my country men and women, please am seeking for your support in the on going Miss Nairaland contest.
Am one of the contestants.

Please help your baby sis win this, I will really appreciate your support.

Thank you all in anticipation,

On behalf of my team I donate myself Optional1.

God bless our hustle.
God bless celebrite-landers.
Long Live Celebrite-landers and Nairalanders.

cc: lanicky, mimzy
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by jaymichael(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
shut! Tawa don suffer o. 12 cartons of alomo for you
IYA, I no dey drink again oooo. But honestly, The way marriage has been debased these days. Ki Olorun ko'wa mo se.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by IYANGBALI: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2016
jaymichael:
IYA, I no dey drink again oooo. But honestly, The way marriage has been debased these days. Ki Olorun ko'wa mo se.
na true
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by lanicky(f): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2016
fromnigeria:

cc: laniky

Lol, let's not derail the thread wink

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by shiimah: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2016
NDLEA please Tunji takes weed and cocaine and Tiwa covers up for him, They are both guilty, Do the needful.

I'm sorry to say this and without sentiments, an Average Igbo man will not sit his ass at home and wait for his wife to provide for them.. Even if the woman is richer, the man will continue to struggle. Simply put, Tunji is Lazy, he finds Tiwa to be his investment and proposed to marry her.

Hmmm.... Tunji is a man who steals from his wife. God, where is this man's conscience? How can you do this to a loving wife even after getting your 40% shares. Its totally unacceptable, this is a woman you should be providing for and not the other way round.

God knows that even if I get married to the daughter of a billionaire, I won't fail in my responsibilities by providing for her... Yes, I'm the man, the boss.... She is my helper, my better half, my everything... She needs to be cared for.

I wish you both good in your new endeavours.... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by kechywillz(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2016
Teebillz is a fucck boy
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2016
SweetGuy225:
I watched the interview and I believe Tiwa although it was too much info. She should have handled the matter more diplomatically and professionally for the sake of her career.

Well, its now up to the NDLEA to join hands with the EFCC to make life harder for Mr TeeBillz.

Meanwhile, the woman who interviewed Tiwa is so bleeped up. I mean, just look at how uninterested, unispiring and lazy she looks while making absolutely useless gestures.
Honestly, I mean what kind of a person is that? No sign of sympathy at all. Some human beings are something else. Perhaps, she may have been envious of Tiwa for sometime even, who knows. God forbid.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by davidufuoma(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2016
From Don jazzy vs Olamide TO p square TO Linda vs wiz kid TO Tiwa savage. Na wa o #2016. Who dem epp self?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.