Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic (39449 Views)

Soldier Survives After Encountering An IED During Clearance Operation. Photos / Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials / What Soldiers Recovered From Boko Haram During Clearance Operation In Borno. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by SmartMugu: 12:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Good. Start working on the heardsmen too.
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by epospiky(m): 1:00am On Apr 30, 2016
was even expecting more than this. kudos to d military anyways
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by 2undeee(m): 4:55am On Apr 30, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
D truth is that i've exhausted all my comment(s) today see ya 2moro..

Must u show that u are a black man
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by ECHOng: 5:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Mindless Band of Demented bigot

Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by XaintJoel20: 5:45am On Apr 30, 2016
agbangam:
Hmm, d crazy boko video I watched in d fone of my neighbours gate man don make me dey suspect d gate man.. My people, d mayhem I saw in d video was so scary dat fear no let me collect d videos. The boko boys in dat video rounded up all d men in dat area or local govt both young n old men, dey took some to a bridge and shot dem on their head den there were like over 100men in a room dat looks like a hostel or Hospital and d boko boys shot all d men, dey will touch dem and any1 dat is still alive dey made sure dey shoot d person. They took d bodies and threw dem into a well, even wen dey discover one dat is alive dey use dagger block, stick to hit d guy and threw him inside dat same well. My pple dey threw morethan 60 bodies into dat well. D boko boys were so happy and d men dey killed mere looking @ dem u will know dey are muslims. Dat is d most scary video I have ever watched, fear no let me collect d video oo. I swear I dey fear dat security man and u will see his mate coming to stay wit him and dey so respect him. Well I don dey do detective work on him sha.
Bros, abeg how I fit get the video?
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by XaintJoel20: 5:48am On Apr 30, 2016
2undeee:

Must u show that u are a black man
How does a "black man" behaves? This is pure racism..
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by DropShot: 5:48am On Apr 30, 2016
TPAND:
Nigerian Army has become a shadow of itself. Posting every operation on mass and social media just to get cheap encomium from Nigerians. This story is not worth the hype and also not worth reporting
It is you and your fellow wailing zombies that have become a huge joke.

If the NA didn't report their activities, it gives you guy bellyache. If the do without posting photos, you hyperventilate. If they do with pictures, you have nightmare!

Na una go taya i swear!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by hmuhammad(m): 5:48am On Apr 30, 2016
[s]
Pennsylvania:
It is obvious that these people are well funded cos I don't wanna believe that they acquired most of their weapons from the Nigerian Army.

The Governor of Borno State knows about this, the Senators representing Borno also know about this......they should be called in for questioning
[/s]Modu Sherrif, the PDP chairman knows about it.
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by denda(m): 6:01am On Apr 30, 2016
end time
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by EVERCUTE(m): 6:14am On Apr 30, 2016
sammieguze:
Where sauce na

U wan chop rice?
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 30, 2016
TPAND:
Nigerian Army has become a shadow of itself. Posting every operation on mass and social media just to get cheap encomium from Nigerians. This story is not worth the hype and also not worth reporting

If you think it's so easy and this story is not worth the hype, pls relocate your family to sambisa forest to fight boko aram for us.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by billyG(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Kai!those Vampires no dey finish?
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by TPAND(f): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2016
DabELLs:

If you think it's so easy and this story is not worth the hype, pls relocate your family to those areas to fight boko aram for us.

Don't let me transfer aggression on you this morning like Teeblizz. I still maintain the story isn't worth the hype. We keep saying gallant soldiers gallant soliders, the Nigerian Army is a shadow of its old self.
It is so sad they are more concerned about what the public has to say about them on the fight on Boko Haram. APC has initiated them.
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2016
TPAND:

Don't let me transfer aggression on you this morning like Teeblizz. I still maintain the story isn't worth the hype. We keep saying gallant soldiers gallant soliders, the Nigerian Army is a shadow of its old self.
It is so sad they are more concerned about what the public has to say about them on the fight on Boko Haram. APC has initiated them.
Ogbeni, you are still saying rubbish. Oya transfer the aggression.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by phlemzy: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Pls when will this NA adventure end. Too many episodes already.
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by akigbemaru: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2016
boko dumping
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by TPAND(f): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2016
DabELLs:

Ogbeni, you are still saying rubbish. Oya transfer the aggression.

Ogbeni it's too early to jump lekki toll bridge. Maybe for evening
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by KelleneOkonkwo: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2016
TPAND:

Go and join the army to fight them if you are not happy with the news.
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
TPAND:

Ogbeni it's too early to jump lekki toll bridge. Maybe for evening

I woulda insulted you more but I was raised NOT to make fun of the mentally challenged. You’re lucky! Bro, I really appreciate your existence. It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by Kenturkey048(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Everyday clearance,,discovering different things,,and ambushes stil continue.
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by Youngmolis: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2016
Oluwa dey
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by TPAND(f): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2016
DabELLs:

I woulda insulted you more but I was raised NOT to make fun of the mentally challenged. You’re lucky! Bro, I really appreciate your existence. It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Don't cross the line you are warned.
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2016
TPAND:

Even if your name na TV, you still no fit show me. grin
TPAND:

Even if your name na TV, you still no fit show me.
Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by aloeman15(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2016
hmm. ah no no if awa brain dey pain us...
So, does the conclusion of all the news this week mean that boko haram HASN'T been defeated?
Was the dead guy guarding the single ak47 and several dane guns?
Or did the photo wiz need artistic input, which might be why he removed the guns from the dead bodies- to film the all guns together- 'artfully'?
Where are the pictures of the other dead terrorists?
Lastly, I sincerely hope independent agencies tag along with the army? Cos without empirical proof, there's no way to know if some of these people are just villagers.
Therefore in that regard, before and after pictures would be nice. Better still, videos of the battles.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic by dreblaze: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
What's the relationship between the type of weapons the BOKO HARAM and the FULANI HERDSMEN MARCENARIES use....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 / Crowd In Jos Halts President Buhari Campaign Rally In Plateau / Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.