Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust (15357 Views)

Nigerians Losing Hope On Change Promised Them - NLC / "Nigerians Losing Hope In Your Change Mantra" - Labour To Buhari. / CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by engrchykae(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

You're confusing yourself. Reread your post.
typical of apc guys. They are masters in the art of blame instead of begging someone to read for you.

1 Like

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by SeverusSnape(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2016
ajebuter:

You should see all the sai Baba chanters in my hood today raining concentrated Yoruba and especially ijebu curses on their 'messiah' during sanitation. Pepper, don cost, garri is a no go area, meat na babanla, turkey or fish, na gobe.
One particular sai baba old woman threatned to strip naked to curse dem baba. They are especially miffed when the pepper seller (another sai baba chanter) told them she could not afford to sell pepper again because a basket costs 25 to 30k) imagine?

I just dey watch dem from my balcony dey laugh at their self inflicted misery brough about by chanji..

One of them finally said in Yoruba: ha! Ashey ati e ngbadun ni nigba aye Jonathan, oloriburuku ni Baba oshi yo sha..

I still dey laugh for my flat sha

grin grin grin grin
Cc: omenka grin

Come to Kaduna and see, They are all squalling; Some covertly, others overtly. These are people who wanted to kill us because of this dullardic illiterate, We are now the ones screaming "sai baba" in mockery to them. cheesy very funny.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Oga oo!!! Did I complain to you?? Am I stopping you from complaining? Abi make I no talk my own again?? Shooo!!

By all means Omenka u can o... I m only pointing out ur hypocrisy. .. ko ju be lor!

1 Like

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by omenka(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2016
crixtex:

By all means Omenka u can o... I m only pointing out ur hypocrisy. .. ko ju be lor!
Oga, stop dey carry my matter for head. I'm sorry I don't give a fart about your opinion. smiley
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Oga, stop dey carry my matter for head. I'm sorry I don't give a fart about your opinion. smiley

Yea... dat is wat guilty conscience causes... wink

1 Like

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by engrchykae(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
And you think I expect any "Chika" to agree with me?? Am I that stupid??
ur last sentence is a question and its left for people to reply whether u are silly or not.

1 Like

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by booblacain(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Came here to read some valid complaint only to see some scumball talking about appointment- apparently, he's expecting on. You go wait tire mr.

That said, 99% of those complaining, especially on nairaland, about the government and seeming tardiness in delivering on her promises never believed in her in the first place and are only bleeting endlessly to make their noise fill the room and create a facade of general and all inclusive disenchantment.

They didn't vote for Baba but ask the most of him. They hate him with every drop of fluid in their bodies and pray day and night he fails.

They say he's failing on security and criticise insult him no end over killings by alleged herdsmen, feigning anguish, meanwhile deep down, they even pray more people, including their own brothers, are killed so they can have grounds upon which to stand and insult the president some more! People not being killed means the president is succeeding in the aspect of security, a scenario which doesn't bid well for their own "happiness"- which is to see the president fail and the country falter.

What manner of beasts wish for their brothers to be killed so they could tell people "I told you he isn't the man for the job but you didn't listen"??

Against all odds, and against all efforts o sabotage this government, she will succeed to the delight of those who believe in her and to the utter disappointment of those who would do anything to make her fail.

God bless President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR).

1 Like

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by ShowYourCertificate: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Came here to read some valid complaint only to see some scumball talking about appointment- apparently, he's expecting on. You go wait tire mr.

That said, 99% of those complaining, especially on nairaland, about the government and seeming tardiness in delivering on her promises never believed in her in the first place and are only bleeting endlessly to make their noise fill the room and create a facade of general and all inclusive disenchantment.

They didn't vote for Baba but ask the most of him. They hate him with every drop of fluid in their bodies and pray day and night he fails.

They say he's failing on security and criticise insult him no end over killings by alleged herdsmen, feigning anguish, meanwhile deep down, they even pray more people, including their own brothers, are killed so they can have grounds upon which to stand and insult the president some more! People not being killed means the president is succeeding in the aspect of security, a scenario which doesn't bid well for their own "happiness"- which is to see the president fail and the country falter.

What manner of beasts wish for their brothers to be killed so they could tell people "I told you he isn't the man for the job but you didn't listen"??

Against all odds, and against all efforts o sabotage this government, she will succeed to the delight of those who believe in her and to the utter disappointment of those who would do anything to make her fail.

God bless President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR).
Nice piece. I can now see that you love Buhari even more than your country. Weldone. It's guys like you that should be Buhari's spokeman. Guys like you who is ready to defend Buhari even as he's erring.

1 Like

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by ghands(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
SweetGuy225:
By 2019, Nigerians will realise they've wasted four years of their national life because they voted a goat to be their president.

I guess Buhari is as old as your father.... Would you call your father a goat? It is always important to properly monitor what comes out of our mouths.
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by omenka(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Nice piece. I can now see that you love Buhari even more than your country. Weldone. It's guys like you that should be Buhari's spokeman. Guys like you who is ready to defend Buhari even as he's erring.
Coming from our one and only Sincere9igerian, I have "No Comments".

Just look who's talking. cheesy
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by ShowYourCertificate: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Coming from our one and only Sincere9igerian, I have "No Comments".

Just look who's talking. cheesy
Please who's Sincere9igerian? I don't understand why you have "no comments" simply because you think I'm Sincere9igerian. Is he a torment in you guys flesh? grin

If he is, then I'm honoured to be referred to as Sincere9igerian cool. And sincerely, I'm a patriotic Nigerian but I'm not Sincere9igerian (even though I'm honoured to be referred to as him).

1 Like

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
On more serious note, an getting frustrated by this economy.
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by deluxez12(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

You just wait right there with your Saraki-sponsored tissue and wait for me to dig through all 10k of your 'leave fulani man alone' posts.

One would think Saraki sponsored your education with the amount of wailing you do on Saraki threads.
bros shurrup
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by deluxez12(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
ghands:

I guess Buhari is as old as your father.... Would you call your father a goat? It is always important to properly monitor what comes out of our mouths.
oga shurup
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by ghands(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
deluxez12:

oga shurup

So u are birds of the same feather.

Smh...

What u do today will come back to you someday.
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by deluxez12(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2016
ghands:

So u are birds of the same feather.
Smh...
What u do today will come back to you someday.
abeg abeg ma hear word
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by gannod(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2016
SweetGuy225:
By 2019, Nigerians will realise they've wasted four years of their national life because they voted a goat to be their president.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: INEC Fixes Date To Resume Registration Of Voters / Anambra2021: Ihiala LGA Election Will Hold Tomorrow 9th November 2021. / Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.