Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust (15358 Views)

Nigerians Losing Hope On Change Promised Them - NLC / "Nigerians Losing Hope In Your Change Mantra" - Labour To Buhari. / CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by amaechi1: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Waning or finished?

I try to hold the government accountable and make it stand on it's feet.

Why do supporters of Buhari see any criticism of him as a personal affront? You people are going to destroy him that way. GEJ started like that and ended up woefully.

If your intention is the good governance and well-being of the country, you should know that after an election you should also work hard, by way of constructive criticism and proferring solutions to ensure the government lives up to expectation. Support borne out of sentimet or 'we Vs them' mentality is how to destroy a leader and derail him.

Truth is Buhari has totally failed to live up to expectation and has continued in that regard. Infact many APC people I know are only interested in managing him and avoiding an open confrontation so they don't lose the power to the PDP. They are all waiting for 2019 to tell him his fu*k up and ask him to go home and rest. The language then would be "no one is bigger than the country".

Criticism - better alternative opinion = wailing
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by Leke001: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=blackpanda post=45170762]Just look at all the hopeless desperate wailers. After the corrupt incompetent buffoon you call hero landed us in a pile of poo, some morons are still making noise!

Smh[/quote

my friend,anyone who keeps looking back will not move forward...GEJ is gone,let this govt find a focus and try to put things right;I dont know who you are,but if you've been to the market recently or you pay bills,you wont type to call anyone hopeless at this time
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by Leke001: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2016
nnachukz:
Only certified zombies still entertain such hope. Buhari has proven to be too partial in his dealings, so no positive change can come from him. Don't forget money can only be illegally taken by Abacha but not looted or stolen.

insincerity at an unimaginable height
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by iKarma: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Hahahahahahahahaha..... Did you say clean up? Clean up exactly? Is it the budget of yams? Has buhari instituted any new policy since he came or is he continuing with lofty programmes of the last admin? You must the daftest of them zombies to think that buhary has anything to offer apart what he is currently doing - locking himself up in aso rock when he is not in the sky while the rest of Nigerians burn!!!

Yes, I said clean up. For example, he needs to clean up/ clear out the carbon monoxide air GEJ left behind.
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by iKarma: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Zombie alert!
Obviously you have not driven in Enugu...

Zombie alert? Lmao. Aren't you a zombie yourself?
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by BeardedMeat(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Most of them are frustrated, living veeeery miserable lives. cheesy
Nobody can be more frustrated than you who has continually witnessed the gradual annihilation of your kith and kin by fulani herdsmen if truth must be told.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by iKarma: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2016
[s]
engrchykae:
stop proving the guy right.
Our presidential system of government wrongly made the president too powerful and thus forces the states to depend on Abuja whether they like or not.
Do you know how businesses that is waiting for the passing of budget in order to start to recruit workers.
Would you have have said the same thing if GEJ had refused to pass the budget till now.
How insensitive of your president to ban importation of rice fully and withhold the budget and still want us to farm and feed ourselves without the ministry of Agriculture getting the funds to work.
Well we are all feeling the effect of cluelessness.
And Fela was right when he called us suffering and smiling
[/s]

More noise.
Weren't you suffering and smiling under GEJ?
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by millhouse: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Change NKWA
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by engrchykae(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Came here to read some valid complaint only to see some scumball talking about appointment- apparently, he's expecting on. You go wait tire mr.

That said, 99% of those complaining, especially on nairaland, about the government and seeming tardiness in delivering on her promises never believed in her in the first place and are only bleeting endlessly to make their noise fill the room and create a facade of general and all inclusive disenchantment.

They didn't vote for Baba but ask the most of him. They hate him with every drop of fluid in their bodies and pray day and night he fails.

They say he's failing on security and criticise insult him no end over killings by alleged herdsmen, feigning anguish, meanwhile deep down, they even pray more people, including their own brothers, are killed so they can have grounds upon which to stand and insult the president some more! People not being killed means the president is succeeding in the aspect of security, a scenario which doesn't bid well for their own "happiness"- which is to see the president fail and the country falter.

What manner of beasts wish for their brothers to be killed so they could tell people "I told you he isn't the man for the job but you didn't listen"??

Against all odds, and against all efforts o sabotage this government, she will succeed to the delight of those who believe in her and to the utter disappointment of those who would do anything to make her fail.

God bless President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR).
God can never lie and Omenka can never disappoint.
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by BeardedMeat(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

Yes, I said clean up. For example, he needs to clean up/ clear out the carbon monoxide air GEJ left behind.
And while doing that he gradually but surely polluting the entire nation with a more toxic substance that even scientist find had to analyze. Patriotism is not ass-licking.
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by iKarma: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2016
BeardedMeat:
And while doing that he gradually but surely polluting the entire nation with a more toxic substance that even scientist find had to analyze. Patriotism is not ass-licking.

How is he poisoning the nation? How are your being patriotic?
These are serious questions. APC/PDP apart, answer the question justly.
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by omenka(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2016
steve13:

Is a pity, I shake ma head for you, I won't join issues with anyone on the Internet, I need to know who you are and your capacity before I exchange words with you, I am very busy, have gone tru your post, nothing encouraging, someone isn't working and you insist everything is Ok, what a human being.
Now check this out.

1. "Is a pity, I shake my head for you, I won't....":
This shows sign of poor learning and acute illiteracy. It is "it's a pity" not "is a pity". Also, the punctuation marks, comas where periods are meant to be, show signs of very poor grasp of english language. Did you attend primary school at all mr "if I tell you where I'm laughing from"?? cheesy

2. "I'm very busy, have gone through your post, nothing encouraging":

How can a busy man have the time to go to one's profile and check their posts out?? This shows you are a very idle liar. Were you as busy as you claim, you wouldn't have the time to "go through my post (sic). How can a busy man be laughing at posts on nairaland so much so his child asks him "daddy, why are you laughing??". (This one gets me cracking honestly cheesy)

Again, it is "posts" in this case (plural) and not post. Another sign of very poor diction.

3. "I need to know who you are and your capacity before I exchange words with you":

Very very lame attempt at finding an "apian way" (apologies Soyinka). Why didn't you find out my "capacity" before you initiated the exchange??

Mr man, you are a nobody to me and your opinion about me doesn't change anything.

Next time, look closely before you leap- I'm not your average punching bag.

1 Like

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by Tellemall: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2016
Ganiyat72:
There are only four groups of people in Nigeria who bought and believed in the change mantra championed by a stark illiterate NOMAD,buhari. And it's quit sad that these group of netanthals are found in large quantities in northern and southwestern axis.

(1) First group are those who fall in thesame illiterate bracket as buhari.
2)The the ignorant, eternally dependent and beggarly amajiri up north.
3) The product/graduants of ILE IKWU and MAKRANTA arabic education.
4) The educated illiterates, with OLUWOLE CERTIFICATE doting the land scape of southwest.

Lol @ Oluwole. The shrine of certificates.
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by saintmark88(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2016
Waiting for govt to get things right isn't new to Nigerians, we waited for 16yrz of pdp rule n nothing to show, so 8yrz of Buharis rule wouldnt b considered too long.........
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by engrchykae(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:
[s][/s]

More noise.
Weren't you suffering and smiling under GEJ?
over here in port harcourt,apc took desperation for power to a new level by swearing a lot of people to an oath before giving them money and my caretaker is one of them.
My point is i dont argue with any party fanatic whether pdp or apc especially those who took ameachi's oath of eternal zombeism.
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by iKarma: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2016
engrchykae:
over here in port harcourt,apc took desperation for power to a new level by swearing a lot of people to an oath before giving them money and my caretaker is one of them.
My point is i dont argue with any party fanatic whether pdp or apc especially those who took ameachi's oath of eternal zombeism.

You're confusing yourself. Reread your post.
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by BeardedMeat(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

How is he poisoning the nation? How are your being patriotic?
These are serious questions. APC/PDP apart, answer the question justly.
I have answered your question. Don't blame me for your poor comprehension skills.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by omenka(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2016
engrchykae:
God can never lie and Omenka can never disappoint.
And you think I expect any "Chika" to agree with me?? Am I that stupid??

1 Like

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Who's wailing?... Did I ever wail cause of Saraki?... I only wailed because of the hypocrisy of APC and it's members, Didn't they know beforehand that Saraki was a corrupt individual?... They knew, But still accepted him into their fold.

If he hadn't clinched the position of Senate president, Would they have brought up those charges against him?
... Nice one Mr SeverusSnape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

No, because I expect them to clean up past administration mess. I expect to start seeing real result in 2 years. You can't expect Buhari to do in 1 year what GEJ couldn't do in 6 years.
.... Oh I can now imagine ur low IQ. But you want GEJ/PDP to solve all nigerian problems created since 1914 under 6years /16years??.My son why can't you go out there to play ludo or fold some papers to make ur favourite children kite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by steve13(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Now check this out.

1. "Is a pity, I shake my head for you, I won't....":
This shows sign of poor learning and acute illiteracy. It is "it's a pity" not "is a pity". Also, the punctuation marks, comas where periods are meant to be, show signs of very poor grasp of english language. Did you attend primary school at all mr "if I tell you where I'm laughing from"?? cheesy

2. "I'm very busy, have gone through your post, nothing encouraging":

How can a busy man have the time to go to one's profile and check their posts out?? This shows you are a very idle liar. Were you as busy as you claim, you wouldn't have the time to "go through my post (sic). How can a busy man be laughing at posts on nairaland so much so his child asks him "daddy, why are you laughing??". (This one gets me cracking honestly cheesy)

Again, it is "posts" in this case (plural) and not post. Another sign of very poor diction.

3. "I need to know who you are and your capacity before I exchange words with you":

Very very lame attempt at finding an "apian way" (apologies Soyinka). Why didn't you find out my "capacity" before you initiated the exchange??

Mr man, you are a nobody to me and your opinion about me doesn't change anything.

Next time, look closely before you leap- I'm not your average punching bag.
OK
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
And you think I expect any "Chika" to agree with me?? Am I that stupid??
.. One thing about you that I have come to realized is that you have no atom of humanity in you. Everything to you must be tribalistic, political.if you can't manage a discourse void of the above how can you manage a family?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by meccuno: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by omenka(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
.. One thing about you that I have come to realized is that you have no atom of humanity in you. Everything to you must be tribalistic, political.if you can't manage a discourse void of the above how can you manage a family?
One thing I've realised about you (even though I'm meeting you or noticing you for the first time) is that you have a mountain of humanity in you, and all those who laugh and mock people when they are bereaved or have their states people killed, have a world of humanity in them.

Those people whom you tell "nice post" to, who call ALL Muslims terrorists, who call ALL Yorubas "slaves", who call everyone who don't agree with their positions "zombies", have fat ass humanities in them!

Congrats my son!!

Anything else about humanity you'd like to share??

By the way, just took a quick stroll on your TL and stopped at the 10th post, or thereabouts, and was wondering- have you sold that property yet?? I might just be interested- you know, bless your hustle for you.

How's that for my "humanity"??

Ps: Na my own dey always dey pain dem pass. Na my own dem dey always see. Selective blind men. Inconsolable hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2016
TPAND:
1 year of failed governance. Slow slow we go enter 2019. We made an historical error voting Buhari. 3 years more to go. We go endure
Another presidential dead-weight in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by steve13(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
One thing I've realised about you (even though I'm meeting you or noticing you for the first time) is that you have a mountain of humanity in you, and all those who laugh and much, your brothers, have a world of humanity in them. Those people whom you tell "nice post", who call ALL Muslims terrorists, who call ALL Yorubas "slaves", who call everyone who don't agree with their positions "zombies", have fat ass humanities in them!

Congrats my son!!

Anything else about humanity you'd like to share??

By the way, just took a quick stroll on your TL and stopped at the 10th post, or thereabouts, and was wondering- have you sold that property yet?? I might just be interested- you know, bless your hustle for you.

How's that for my "humanity"??

Ps: Na my own dey always dey pain dem pass. Na my own dem dey always see. Selective blind men. Inconsolable hypocrites.
It took president Buhari 6 months to appoint a SAN as a minster for Power ,works and housing and you see nothing wrong with that? Won't even talk about the budget, let your followers keep suffering and smiling, Na today? don't even belong to any political party,none of my business ,let them rule you guys as they want,funny enough you are very irrelevant, not worth a penny in real life, keep on,

1 Like

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by Roccoandrocco(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Buhari has proven to be too partial in his dealings, so no positive change can come from him.

1 Like

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Came here to read some valid complaint only to see some scumball talking about appointment- apparently, he's expecting on. You go wait tire mr.

That said, 99% of those complaining, especially on nairaland, about the government and seeming tardiness in delivering on her promises never believed in her in the first place and are only bleeting endlessly to make their noise fill the room and create a facade of general and all inclusive disenchantment.

They didn't vote for Baba but ask the most of him. They hate him with every drop of fluid in their bodies and pray day and night he fails.

They say he's failing on security and criticise insult him no end over killings by alleged herdsmen, feigning anguish, meanwhile deep down, they even pray more people, including their own brothers, are killed so they can have grounds upon which to stand and insult the president some more! People not being killed means the president is succeeding in the aspect of security, a scenario which doesn't bid well for their own "happiness"- which is to see the president fail and the country falter.

What manner of beasts wish for their brothers to be killed so they could tell people "I told you he isn't the man for the job but you didn't listen"??

Against all odds, and against all efforts o sabotage this government, she will succeed to the delight of those who believe in her and to the utter disappointment of those who would do anything to make her fail.

God bless President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR).

Omenka... I know you too well... u did ds exact same thing against Jonathan's govt... So why are u complaining now

2 Likes

Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by omenka(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2016
steve13:

It took president Buhari 6 months to appoint a SAN as a minster for Power ,works and housing and you see nothing wrong with that? Won't even talk about the budget, let your followers keep suffering and smiling, Na today? don't even belong to any political party,none of my business ,let them rule you guys as they want,funny enough you are very irrelevant, not worth a penny in real life, keep on,
Oga ooo!!! I thought you said you are a "very busy man"?? Aren't you busy anymore??

Are you still planning on revolting or are you still sitting behind some screen laughing while your your son asks "papa, why you dey laugh"?? cheesycheesy

Do you still feel like "if I tell you where I'm laughing from"?? gringrin

All of you are just the same.

By the way, your diction still sucks greatly- apparently, you cannot be helped. grin
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by omenka(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2016
crixtex:

Omenka... I know you too well... u did ds exact same thing against Jonathan's govt... So why are u complaining now
Oga oo!!! Did I complain to you?? Am I stopping you from complaining? Abi make I no talk my own again?? Shooo!!
Re: ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust by ajebuter(f): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I can see that god is Blessing him now. grin

By his waning "change" mantra.

You should see all the sai Baba chanters in my hood today raining concentrated Yoruba and especially ijebu curses on their 'messiah' during sanitation. Pepper, don cost, garri is a no go area, meat na babanla, turkey or fish, na gobe.
One particular sai baba old woman threatned to strip naked to curse dem baba. They are especially miffed when the pepper seller (another sai baba chanter) told them she could not afford to sell pepper again because a basket costs 25 to 30k) imagine?

I just dey watch dem from my balcony dey laugh at their self inflicted misery brough about by chanji..

One of them finally said in Yoruba: ha! Ashey ati e ngbadun ni nigba aye Jonathan, oloriburuku ni Baba oshi yo sha..

I still dey laugh for my flat sha

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate / We All Agree Our Nation Should Remain One – Osinbajo / Danjuma Goje To Declare For Senate President After Budget Passage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.