Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

FFK Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Folake, As He Wishes Her A Happy Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Folake, As He Wishes Her A Happy Birthday (591 Views)

Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face / FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging / FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1)

FFK Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Folake, As He Wishes Her A Happy Birthday by WAECFlyer: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2016

The former Aviation minister shared a photo of his daughter, Folake and wrote “Happy birthday to my darling daughter Folake. May God continue to be with you and bless u. Many more years to come my dear. Live long and prosper!”.
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/29/ffk-shares-photo-of-his-daughter-folake-as-he-wishes-her-a-happy-birthday/
Re: FFK Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Folake, As He Wishes Her A Happy Birthday by WAECFlyer: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2016
She's beautiful!!
Re: FFK Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Folake, As He Wishes Her A Happy Birthday by Mynd44: 4:27am On Apr 30, 2016

(1)

May Day: Rochas Okorocha Shuns Workers’ Day Celebration. / I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari / Transformed By God, Not "Changed". Gal 1:11-26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.