Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference (26525 Views)

How Does Wheelbarrow Leasing Run ? / 6 Reasons Why Shopping Online Is Awesome And Why You Should Do It Now / My Horrible Experience, Shopping With Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by Etizz: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Anything goes....
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by AyamConfidence(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2016
all na hustle..there's this man in my area that makes and sells these egg roll, meat pies, and the rest, even under the hottest sun this man is always on his hustle...I can't help but pray for him whenever I see him...and he's always so neat and well dressed.....God bless all legal hustlers

but meanwhile.....

#JOIN THE WINNING TEAM
VOTE LANICKY FOR MISS NL 2016
VOTE WISELY
JAHBLESS
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by Prodigalangelo: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Nigerians the most hardworking people on earth.
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by shyguyy(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2016
Is this something new?
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by Mokuwe: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Na hustling things
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by wilcox(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2016
hungryboy:
Suffer dey dis country oh,
Na the day were i see one upcoming artiste dey push him album for wheelbarrow dey sell, were i realise say my own hunger na play.
You see something. When go out you go see say you be Dangote for some people ete
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by MrGerald(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:
[size=14pt]This is what you call petty trading and small small shops.
Majority of Yorubas have advanced to big business. We've left this ones for Igbos.[/size]
Your tribe that has been ravaging in poverty across the sw because of their lack of business acumen...only wanting easy way to make money through collar job works even when the pay isn't good
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html your brother even observed it.

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by Fanyogoyogo: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2016
MrGerald:
Your tribe that has been ravaging in poverty across the sw because of their lack of business acumen...only wanting easy way to make money through collar job works even when the pay isn't good
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html your brother even observed it.

SE's poverty rate is higher than SW's.
Why won't the region be ridden in poverty when almijiris from the North comes to the SW and the lost soul from the SE comes to the SW.
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by mamawin(f): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]The man in second picture does he relate to Ameachi grin[/size]
oh! you meant to say 'The man in the second picture, is he related to Amaechi?
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by Horlawoomey(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Make una dey travel, una no gree, the thing wey don dey exist for north before I was born. Those Hausa guys will even stalk their goods taller than their height with decorative lights and nice perfumes.
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by abobby1(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2016
The way man must survive is that if u don't have fund to rent a shop then u. Buy a wheel barrow
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2016
I love my work

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by MrGerald(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

SE's poverty rate is higher than SW's.
Why won't the region be ridden in poverty when almijiris from the North comes to the SW and the lost soul from the SE comes to the SW.
what's in sw, it's only Lagos as a collective efforts by all Nigerians being former capital, stop deceiving yourselves
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by Segadem(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
mamawin:
oh! you meant to say 'The man in the second picture, is he related to Amaechi?
Yeah, don't mind me jare, na front page syndrome make me rush to write jargon
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by piagetskinner(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Most of their clothes don't last
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by ichommy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Aminat508:
grin
I just dey look U since.
I tot U will Contest for Miss NL?
No wahala, so Ozil no wan sign abi, I don't blame him.
Kudos on ya Blog, U re trying Ma.
I be like Boss like U.
*Back to Class.
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by dikeigbo2(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
That's the irony of bad leaders with no spelt out plan for the masses survival.
79 standing suffering and smiling,
21 sitting with bone faces and unguaranteed future.
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by Aminat508(f): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
ichommy:

I just dey look U since.

I tot U will Contest for Miss NL?

No wahala, so Ozil no wan sign abi, I don't blame him.

Kudos on ya Blog, U re trying Ma.

I be like Boss like U.

*Back to Class.
lolz am supporting Lanicky for miss Nairaland.

Blogging is not easy cry cry

U be Boss nah grin
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by kenoz(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
lol
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by ichommy(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Aminat508:
lolz am supporting Lanicky for miss Nairaland.

Blogging is not easy cry cry

U be Boss nah grin

Who be Boss? Yinmu.

Abegi, see Boss calling Omo Ise Boss.

Yes o, Blogging no dey easy, when U work hard u go enjoy later.
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by mamawin(f): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Segadem:
Yeah, don't mind me jare, na front page syndrome make me rush to write jargon
well you made it, show me your trophy. just joking o
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by Aminat508(f): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
ichommy:

Who be Boss? Yinmu.

Abegi, see Boss calling Omo Ise Boss.

Yes o, Blogging no dey easy, when U work hard u go enjoy later.
Amin oooo. How u dey and your babe? wink
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by ichommy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Aminat508:
Amin oooo. How u dey and your babe? wink

Am fine, What is babe please?
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by Amiloaded: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
ichommy:

Am fine, What is babe please?
girlfriend grin how is she?
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by ichommy(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2016
Amiloaded:
girlfriend grin how is she?
I have plenty girlfriend ( Female Friends ) Shebi, u re one of them GFs
Re: Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference by 400billionman: 7:57am On May 01, 2016
hungryboy:
Suffer dey dis country oh,
Na the day were i see one upcoming artiste dey push him album for wheelbarrow dey sell, were i realise say my own hunger na play.

Did i hear Airforc.... 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Wants CBN To Convert Lower Naira Notes Into Coins / Shoprite Nigeria Warns Against Internet Scam / N20million Or Green Card: Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.