Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (53713 Views)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / 12 Images That Will Literally Only Make Sense To Nigerians / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by yinkuscious(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2016
That Kito Scandal ehn... I got to JSS 2 before using it and then I go dey do moon walk like Micheal Jackson.
Forget bad road, Kito for ur leg wil be as if u dey Ireland. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by IghravweIG(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2016
chai! The good old days.
It was really fun.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by dominique(f): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2016
I remember that Ugo C Ugo, my mum will sit down with us and made sure we answered all the questions year after year. Not fun back then
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by speciallymade(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2016
Oh my kito... My mama bought quite a lot of it for me because I lost shoes a lot as kid... Then that palito ehn.... I remember saving to buy it quite a number of times.... Brick game oh my God, mama forgive I was the who always stole your mysteriously missing changes, I still have that brick game on my Android phone

I swear kids of nowadays dem no enjoy childhood pass us o

4 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by GeniusDavid(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Viewing through this thread gave me the chills! so emotional!

2 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by bullabawz77(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Lwkmd... Ah cn relate to all of this... Good old days
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
5. This Game we built ourselves

Jus get 1 fat tiger battery and a biro cover

Koso
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by HaneefahRN(f): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmmm, those were the days.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Eddee(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2016
siegfried99:

Choi grin

I bought about 10 of this..

Chai grin
Omo palito earpiece no dey last at all. I bin dey keep 60 bucks for battery and earpiece weekly
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Pweedyfaszy(f): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Hmm good old days.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
Good old days of voltron force and tales by moonlight.
Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars

Then Super Ted and Spotty
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by mcevans1(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
16. The Realest radio ever made

*Palito was EVERYTHING!

And the earphones dey pain die
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by xaliujokes(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2016
More pic
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Eddee(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
16. The Realest radio ever made

*Palito was EVERYTHING!
Na real everything, i remember when i dey covert my sister walkman. E take me my entire 1-3 term pocket money for Jss 1 to save 750 bucks were i take upgrade myself from Palito to cassette tape/recorder and fm player Walkman.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Roccoandrocco(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
1. This Picture You can only get if u grew up in Nigeria..
If u dont get it.. We Cant Epp U cheesy
lol, i just hate the smoke.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by bomasek(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars
With those jugs,u just wan ruin person account n go scot free. Will do more if u go open legs
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by iykebest1(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
not even a hug?
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Kruzilano(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
1. This Picture You can only get if u grew up in Nigeria..
If u dont get it.. We Cant Epp U cheesy
fetty wap.....lwkm.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Eddee(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2016
mcevans1:

And the earphones dey pain die
One ear for the headphones no dey lap well for ear. Before you go finish to adjust am, the connector wire fit don dey touch or worse still cut sef.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Roccoandrocco(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
17. The one and way only into secondary school

Ugo.C.Ugo
grin grin grin
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
4. This Picture will take you right back to Primary Sch

So u killed ur Sis Ehn undecided

lol....when i get to 6 i will say "u kill your sister"
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Roccoandrocco(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2016
Are you making fun of fetty wap
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by shaybebaby(f): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Those stuff up there are real antiques. grin grin
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by marvelous000: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
[size=13pt]
I would love to spoil you with luscious gifts, and also take you to transcorp Hilton for a nice time out. Infact, I may even buy u your dream car.
All you have to do is send me a PM and we're good to go.

Lest I forget. I'm a ritualist who specialize in human part, especially females. Hope you don't mind? angry.
[/size]
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by lewispius: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

lol....when i get to 6 i will say "u kill your sister"
Hehe cheesy
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Dharnchuks(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
11. The Realest water bottle ever made
People wey dey use this flask then go be like "open ur mouth let me pour it" like say na sink

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by lewispius: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
I would love to spoil you with luscious gifts, and also take you to transcorp Hilton for a nice time out. Infact, I may even buy u your dream car.
All you have to do is send me a PM and we're good to go.

Lest I forget. I'm a ritualist who special in human part, especially females. Hope you don't mind?.
[/size]

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by marvelous000: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=lewispius post=45176800][/quote]

[size=13pt]
Wetin you see before
[/size]
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by finalboss(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
9. The Show we all watched..

Wait.. Whr binta Dey sef?
binta na fine girl for my face den o..lols see nose like trumpet
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Cmiller(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:

nna chukwudi puta ka'anyi gba okoso na obinna apugò

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by ucheheart(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2016
No wahala we go trek am na. Trust me you will beg me to expect something in return by the time we are done hanging out.
prettysolid:
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Cmiller(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:

nna chukwudi puta ka'anyi gba okoso na obinna apugò

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.