Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (53712 Views)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / 12 Images That Will Literally Only Make Sense To Nigerians / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Alphamayor(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
lol this guy is crazy... c where your mind go @ op

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by yusfner(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
good old days.... it was fun growing up
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
I remember havingy first kito in PRI 3...lol...funny times#lovely memories#childhoodwasbam
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Vabulous: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Haaaaa.. Na so oo.. Meself buy palito.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by omoseth(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
I will never forget 2A Exercise book,we ended up calling it E 2A exercise book. Those that attended the dopest primary schools in B/c were agidi jollof,groundnut cake etc was like burger and chocolate will understand.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Really funny... Gone are those days , grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by ril19(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
Good old days of voltron force and tales by moonlight.
Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars

So what d'u do, keke? undecided undecided

BTW no 16 is so crazy. grin
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Amadaz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars
I'm willing to do your bidding as long as you'll let me stick my dick into your pussy!
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by chuzfridam: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Doctor Woo
if you didnot watch it, you are a newcomer to this world

2 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by jennifer22(f): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
I used to hate that book quantitative reasoning very difficult to understand.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by kolexy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:

You still haven't found someone. Sorry ooo
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Phelicx(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
15. The only friend we had when NEPA was being NEPA

That friends of life. Kips u company always. I really miss this rechargeable.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by HOTARIO(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
9. The Show we all watched..

Wait.. Whr binta Dey sef?

Did you read the magazine? It was the first medium through which the Binta story was told. Not many would remember this.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by dannyben5: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
op is on point

2 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by koolaid87: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:

your address, i'll come pick you up
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who remembers that cloth piece called "durag" wey guys dey wear for secondary school just to feel fly,lool.
How about my soccer loving guys wey love table soccer.

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by johnnysmart(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Old good dayz
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Ibyno(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
10. The Nigerian Parents cure to everything

u lie on dis one, the all time cure for all sickness is qbouborishey abi na qwuqwurise

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by cybriz82(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Game over ke Me dey squeeze paper like ball.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Arizonaguy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ikwerreboy:
There will be a huge economic and political crisis in Nigeria and a rise in terrorism in the north and the south, and by 2020's Nigeria will break up into four countries, which shall include :

Biafra (South east),
Oduduwa(South west) ,
Niger-delta(South south)
The North.

I don't see the north letting go of the middle bet. They need our support.
wetin this one dey say now on a thread lyk this.....i can't stop wondering how some peeps' brain are upside down
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Arizonaguy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
jennifer22:
I used to hate that book quantitative reasoning very difficult to understand.
what about now? have u found a space in your heart for it
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by lewispius: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Arizonaguy:
grin hehehe
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by oxyG: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
15. The only friend we had when NEPA was being NEPA

OP, u try for this one.It was really my pal.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by CaptainBomb(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
CaesarII:
Hahahaha...
you sent me an email bro. What's happening
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by jennifer22(f): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Arizonaguy:

Nooooooooo my friend
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by pressplay411(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
10 Gbosa 4 this Op.
Just took us down memory lane.
This couldn't have been easy to put together, you go sabi research well.
Kudos

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
12. The sandals we all wanted..

Only for the Big boys. Lol

This kito reminds me of my first day on school. I misplaced one leg of it,misplaced my water bottle cover,cut my new uniform tie from severe chewing.I will never forget my first day in school.....I went responsible and came back like a madt woman .I even wandered away from school after closing hour but thank God I was sharp enough to locate home.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by davidufuoma(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
I remember wen I use to hire brick game for 5naira per day..I hire so tey d guy come dey giv me bonus. He latar sell d game for me for 150 naira. It took me a month to complete d payment. I come dey hide the game make my father no see am. Or else he go ask me wher I get money take buy am.......#goodolddays#nobokoharam#nopdp/apcwahala

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wow
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by davidufuoma(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
piagetskinner:
I remember havingy first kito in PRI 3...lol...funny times#lovely memories#childhoodwasbam
Na rubber me me I dey wear those days oooo...come polish sham with vaseline #memories#goodolddays

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by joyce01(f): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lol...good old days
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by joyce01(f): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
davidufuoma:
Na rubber me me I dey wear those days oooo...come polish sham with vaseline #memories#goodolddays

Lol...did that too #CoversFace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.