Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (53710 Views)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / 12 Images That Will Literally Only Make Sense To Nigerians / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Bec(f): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
6. The ultimate School shoe
My dear Cortina...rugged shoes#quality
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by dhevid(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt] Egbon mi, shay na awoof she want? Make she come collect amgrin
Hungry and lazy ass babylons everywhere.
[/size]
Naija girls and awoof....she dey find maga for this kind economy angry
marvelous000:
[size=13pt] Egbon mi, shay na awoof she want? Make she come collect amgrin
Hungry and lazy ass babylons everywhere.
[/size]
Naija girls and awoof....she dey find maga for this kind economy
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by irisola(f): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
we still wear that in my noble sch of nursing
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2016
Kids these days won't know about the Super book story by that beautiful woman ... Can someone remind of her name again please ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Justpassingby2(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Remember best cattoon? Tom and Jerry,
Sweet... Eyin alamgba ( lizard egg)
Lolly
Abeg who still remember dis TV drama Jaguar.( My belle oo my head oo)
Chai... I miss those good old days

2 Likes

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2016
back then was real cool..
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by garriboy(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Where are you?

prettysolid:
Good old days of voltron force and tales by moonlight.
Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by ojotobiloba1: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmm.. Good old days.. # Nothing Last for forever #
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Iwonimi(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Chai I don old no be small..... I xperience all dis
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by bastian5050(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
5. This Game we built ourselves

Jus get 1 fat tiger battery and a biro cover
Koso..thats what we use to call it back in the days
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2016
We no get musium to kepp all this tins for our future generation to see, na make oyibo better pass us
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Eddee(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2016
haqueurate:

when I eventually got mine I couldnt sleep untill the next day, walked on air to school

Never had the Kito sandals, Mom didn't like them she thought they were flimsy - Got me the trekkers version instead because of their sturdy design.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by dissybling(f): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
memories of the good old fun days
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
5. This Game we built ourselves

Jus get 1 fat tiger battery and a biro cover
Chai see oyibo koso grin shocked
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
Ewoooo ...!!!!! Bata cortina finish my poor legs even with the tissues I packed it with because my Dad bought everything over size so you grow into them. Cost saving drive... I guess shocked angry undecided
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
lmao.... palito oooo choi... da tin chop my money den!!
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by smartoliver(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Its nice remembering old times...dis is awesome
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Koko88(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
the good old days.. thank goodness I was part of the best generation of kids

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
7. the candy of Life

Asin Ehnn *GoodyGoody*
You got Goody-Goody if your parents travelled or a good uncle visited,but be sure they'd ask about your grades in school before they give you those angry
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Ekaka1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
mcevans1:

And the earphones dey pain die
As in ehn .....the thin dey numb ear drum
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by anigold(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars
Lol.. in this harsh economic weather.. you harsh gaan..
Anyway keke de..
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by anigold(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
well the only thing I will want in return is what I know you can naturally afford which bre*st milk..
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by M17CXi: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
lewispius:
15. The only friend we had when NEPA was being NEPA

I actually saved this picture to my phone now

1 Like

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:

Since you are bored why not offer to take a NL out today and spoil him a bit. Naija girls and give-me all the time. grin grin
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by pacino26(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Oh heavens. Where's Taloma my childhood wife? shocked

God bless the good old days.
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Babysho(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
siegfried99:

Choi grin

I bought about 10 of this..

Chai grin

Lwkmd...i even bought the one with game and radio...hahaahahhahahahaaaa
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by enoch273: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:

With boobs like this! shocked even the world will be at your feet, where's your location?
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by chidozieikeji2: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ikwerreboy:
There will be a huge economic and political crisis in Nigeria and a rise in terrorism in the north and the south, and by 2020's Nigeria will break up into four countries, which shall include :

Biafra (South east),
Oduduwa(South west) ,
Niger-delta(South south)
The North.

I don't see the north letting go of the middle bet. They need our support.
people. Of middle. Belt shoud go and invoke d spirit of Gideon orkar and give him proper burial because he was the one that brought d real identity of middle belt out of the north,I hail that man
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return And please I don't do taxis or scrap car

See trips

Even God expects something in return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by rerhji(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Abi o. Every year....my mama go take us go Bata to buy cortina shoe.

The ultimate school shoe. smiley
hey are u oyo based...... have a similar place like dat
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Hartthex(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
prettysolid:
Here again?!
Re: 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
rerhji:
hey are u oyo based...... have a similar place like dat

No.Based outside the SW for most of my life.

Bata Nigeria was a chain of shops that sold shoes...including the Cortina. Used to exist until the Nineties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.