Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 30th April, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 30th April, 2016 (268 Views)

Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) / Chris Okotie Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Household Of God Church (Pics) / Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 30th April, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY, 30TH APRIL, 2016.

THEME: LIFE IS NOT DESIGNED TO BE JUST ROSY ALL THE TIME.

TEXT: Psalm 34:19-20
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

20 He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

MEMORY VERSE: "When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee." (Isaiah 43:2).

Some people tend to complain when they pass through unpleasant moments not knowing that they are designed to make them better Christians. During such periods, some go into murmuring and complaining while others ask God questions.

However, from the above bible scripture, it is obvious that a time will come when you will pass through waters, through the rivers and through fire. The truth is that in moments like that, the Lord shall be with thee. The rivers shall not overflow you neither shall the fire burn you.

So, what is water, rivers or fire that you are passing through in in this life today? They could be those unexpected unpleasant situations and circumstances. As a true believer in Christ, you must not despair about them. The Lord will be with you. The rivers shall not overflow you and the fire shall not burn you.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.
Prayer Points:
1. Any trouble hovering my horizon; be dispersed by fire, in Jesus' name.

2. Any fire which the enemy has kindled to hurt me; be quenched by the fountain of the living waters, in Jesus' name.

3. Every enemy coming Into my life as a flood, receive confrontation, in Jesus' name.

4. Any adversity waiting for me to come outside so that it will happen; scatter in Jesus' name.

5. Any spiritual ambush laid against my my life. catch fire, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

Http://revtestsite.net/ / Taking The Church Outside The Walls / Daily Devotional -the Humble Immaculate Heart Of Virgin Mary The Mother Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.