Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies (37062 Views)

See How Nigerian Ambassador Was Welcomed At The King's Palace In Netherlands / "Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos) / Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by kennes10: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Scholes007:
Frustration at it's peak. Real man count what the achieve not telling stories as you lots do. Too much telling of stories always lead to turning of events upside down. Like it is said cowards always tell stories after events.
Let's set the record straight
* close to 2 million civilians lost their life in the war.
* over half a million Nigerian soldiers lost their lives
* over half a million Biafran soldiers lost their lives.
In summary.
Biafra war was a very costly war on both sides. Ask the real people that fought the war, not your talk active father who sat in his house shunning out stories.
I like U and ur choice of words... i'm a fan
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by amtaken(f): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
I will tell you as soon as you pass your English examination.

LOVEGINO:
indeed grin what's He's legacy?
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Odeyinigbin(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
falseman:

Mr Okonkwo kindly tell us your Yoruba name.

Mumu,u no no say na kasali him be?
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
victorvezx:
The coward rebel. Traitor of the Nigerian state. u must be in hell
your misrable father,mother and entire generation should be grateful to britain for not fallen to ojukwu bullet.you hopeless son of a dog,go and ask your father how ur hopeless nigeria ran to britain italy and russia for help when ojukwu pounced on them.dog like you.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
engrchykae:
His legacy is for us to be stubbornly daring as the Tiger of the igbo jungle.
He gave us an idea sealed with blood and watched over by the Sun.Reason why you wonder why the idea is still fresh after 40 years.
The world may hate Hitler but Germans love him likewise Nigerians may hate my ikemba but he is our love.
He stood up as a real man to the bully of Nigeria and Anglo America.

1 like for mentioning the fuhrer (hitler).
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by gidgiddy: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
victorvezx:

He was a traitor to the Nigerian state? And Lugard was a hero when he was creating the Nigerian state so that he can have a bigger bank account?
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by TheLegal(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
imhotep:

See them hustling to carry the coffin of the Great Ikemba Ojukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is this Ogbu?
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by chidozieikeji2: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
adenine02:
the mudafaka run like chicken wen e hear say fulani cattleman dey come
na ur father wey run useless ofe mmanu youth coward
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by chidozieikeji2: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
adenine02:
na ur father wey run useless ofe mmanu youth coward who are u to call ojukwu a mother fucker I know ur father is not even worthy to clean his shoes
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
If he said what?

Why not worry about how Aregbe reduced Osun State money to N600m per month?

if ojukwu ever told those poor ibos he sent to war to die that its better safe than sorry grin

Yeah I worry about that a lot, if only osun didn't vote aregbe.

it also worries me how fulani herdsmen are turning poor Enugu to a giant cattle ranch.
If only ojukwu had fought to the end and not run like a sissy with his tail between his legs, may be herdsmen won't be planning on annexing Enugu today. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
A great man.

#respect!
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by hatchy(f): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atleast he didn't drink rat poison like Awo
Hehehehhehe. Na wa for u oo! Bad mouth.
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Adminisher: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
Great warrior.

Great coward
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by amtaken(f): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Are you employed?

MetaHuman:
if ojukwu ever told those poor ibos he sent to war to die that its better safe than sorry grin

Yeah I worry about that a lot, if only osun didn't vote aregbe.

it also worries me how fulani herdsmen are turning poor Enugu to a giant cattle ranch.
If only ojukwu had fought to the end and not run like a sissy with his tail between his legs, may be herdsmen won't be planning on annexing Enugu today. grin
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Adminisher: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Scholes007:
Stop being bitter, cheer-up. He was a great man that is why

He was given a national burial.
He was buried by the military
He remains an indeleable figure in Nigerian history.
He remains an icon in the international community. So cheer-up your little bitterness is irrelevant here. Thank you

Lies.
Only his "manhood" is still alive
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by amtaken(f): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
You mean Buhari?

Adminisher:

Great coward
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
victorvezx:
Yes, he must be in hell with your DAD!
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
adenine02:
Your dad is no match for him. Ask your dad!
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Marvel1206: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
justbusy:
9 years old boy, read history when you get to SS1. Fool!

hehehe. Who you epp? Abeg carry ur aggression go epp dem for enugu

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by adenine02: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
princenico007:
I don't care to know whether u are gworo eating hausa or coward oil soup yoruba but what I care that you should know and put across ur cursed brain is that save for britain and her evil allies ur cursed father,mother and entire misrable generation would hav fallen to ojukwu bullet,you godforsaken bastard and son of a hopeless dog.

na so d tin pain u

anyway no vex

ndo!
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Lmao. Ojukwu of cursed memory is a disgrace to all military men.
you need REHAB badly!
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by adenine02: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
na ur father wey run useless ofe mmanu youth coward who are u to call ojukwu a mother fucker I know ur father is not even worthy to clean his shoes

e pain u too

na wa o

ok no vex
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by adenine02: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
justbusy:
Your dad is no match for him. Ask your dad!

e pain u too

no vex u ear!
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by mindtricks: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
victorvezx:
Lethal rebel? Threat to the Nigerian state? You must be in fear of him whom had he succeeded at least Nigeria would have had nothing to worry about his people whom they seem not to love.
You can't judge him without fully appreciating the circumstances of the events.
You can curse him all you like but he is loved by his people!
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by emmalexabl(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
KelleneOkonkwo:

Lmao. Ojukwu of cursed memory is a disgrace to all military men.

I disagree......oladipo diya
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
Are you employed?

let's ask Google. grin
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by macarson2k(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Are you going to heaven?
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by yinkarh187(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
princenico007:
I don't care to know whether u are gworo eating hausa or coward oil soup yoruba but what I care that you should know and put across ur cursed brain is that save for britain and her evil allies ur cursed father,mother and entire misrable generation would hav fallen to ojukwu bullet,you godforsaken bastard and son of a hopeless dog.
it always make me laugh wen pal think ojukwu could have ever won the war...for real? with stick guns?
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by amtaken(f): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Answer the question first.

Remember Buhari promised you 3 million jobs per year.

MetaHuman:
let's ask Google. grin
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by engrchykae(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Etophikisi:

1 like for mentioning the fuhrer (hitler).
as Moses stood up to the god king of Egypt,so did my ikemba who was destined by God to stop the depraved thought of annihilating God's people.
They say he led us to death but my ikemba never shot at things that move and things that doesnt move.
Their anger is simply borne out of a wounded hellish ego.
God used him to remind the gentiles that u cannot wipe out God's chosen people.
It may happen in Rwanda or in Eastern Europe but can never happen to us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) / Bayelsa APC Youths Condemn ‘attack’ On Justice Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.