Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,538 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies (37063 Views)

See How Nigerian Ambassador Was Welcomed At The King's Palace In Netherlands / "Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos) / Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by kingkhan(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
Great warrior.
a warrior can not run away from battle field
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by saintmark88(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
The funny thing is when he was contesting for presidency in d democratic dispensation, u guys didnt vote for him yet u call him ur leader n lord
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by ObinnaIzuora: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
justbusy:
9 years old boy, read history when you get to SS1. Fool!

@mynd44, Rule 2
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by amtaken(f): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
God bless Ojukwu's soul. The great warriar betrayed by you-know-who. Bye.

kingkhan:
a warrior can not run away from battle field
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by chidozieikeji2: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
adenine02:

e pain u too

na wa o

ok no vex
it pained me because ojukwu is like a moses to us if not because of ojukwus courage the northerners after the may and july progrom of 1966 in the north would have marched down to the east courageously and finish my father and my fore fathers up and today I would not smell the world at all
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by caremaster: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Eze Igbo gburugburu. I greet u
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by koolaid87: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Scholes007 post=45179509] sorry bro, like i said you cannot attain his status just crying and insulting on nairaland. Once again,

He was a recognised militaryman. He served in nigeria military and biafran military diligently.
He bravery in the face of injustice in Nigeria cannot be replicated by you or your ilk.
He remain loved by his people. So you are irrelevant.
He has institution named after him just few years after his death.
He remained a man no man like you can stand and talk to his face apart from ranting online.

where was ojukwu when the first coup ever was planned by a biafran cunt (major nzeogwu) and incapacitated the northerners ruler? later the northerners had their reprisal attack and there was ojukwu crying like a baby...He was delusional..wasted almost all the Biafrans because of oil discovery...He was never a hero, fucking coward
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by zooster: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
imhotep:

See them hustling to carry the coffin of the Great Ikemba Ojukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy
See yorroba soldiers feeling favoured to be counted worthy to carry the remains of our hero. chai! I heard awo was buried at night..
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by adenine02: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
it pained me because ojukwu is like a moses to us if not because of ojukwus courage the northerners after the may and july progrom of 1966 in the north would have marched down to the east courageously and finish my father and my fore fathers up and today I would not smell the world at all

buh bros e ran away na

e seek asylum in ivory coast

and left many ibo children to die of hunger

and young men to b killed by d angry Nigerian soldiers

to me dts not d sign of a good leader

if e stood his ground and die for the cours den es d hero

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by analyticalnayos: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Anybody who had made a negative comment against the person of our warrior,Dim Ojukwu will rot in hell.
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by chidozieikeji2: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
adenine02:

buh bros e ran away na

e seek asylum in ivory coast

and left many ibo children to die of hunger

and young men to b killed by d angry Nigerian soldiers

to me dts not d sign of a good leader

if e stood his ground and die for the cours den es d hero
my broda ojukwu didn't run away forget doz propaganda of our govt ojukwu travelled to ivory coast to sort out some things only for effiong to end the war its only onwuatuegwu that knows the truth but unfortunately he is not alive to tell the world even obj testified that they were already tired of the war before it ended because biafrans were surprising dem on daily basis that if they capture a strategic place biafra will reorganise and recapture it it was because of this frustration that made them to resort to killing of civilians inorder to boost the casualty rate and force biafrans to surrender but biafra continued fighting my broda okukwu didn't run blame effiong for the loss of biafra
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by adenine02: 7:06am On May 01, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
my broda ojukwu didn't run away forget doz propaganda of our govt ojukwu travelled to ivory coast to sort out some things only for effiong to end the war its only onwuatuegwu that knows the truth but unfortunately he is not alive to tell the world even obj testified that they were already tired of the war before it ended because biafrans were surprising dem on daily basis that if they capture a strategic place biafra will reorganise and recapture it it was because of this frustration that made them to resort to killing of civilians inorder to boost the casualty rate and force biafrans to surrender but biafra continued fighting my broda okukwu didn't run blame effiong for the loss of biafra

bros pls judge it urself

d first pix show ojukwu and his children in Ivory coast

and second pix show biafran children during d war caused by d man in d first pix

and u still call him a hero!!!

i am not a bigot bros

buh i dont belive ojukwu is anytin close to an hero

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by LOVEGINO(m): 7:34am On May 01, 2016
amtaken:
I will tell you as soon as you pass your English examination.

tying error. I mean his legacy grin. Oya tell us tongue

Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by amtaken(f): 1:27pm On May 01, 2016
LOVEGINO:
[b]tying error. [/b]I mean his legacy grin. Oya tell us tongue

#SMH
Re: Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies by LOVEGINO(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2016
amtaken:

#SMH
#NMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him / Unilag Students Discriminated Against At Ben-Bruce's Birthday/Book Launch / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.