Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

“it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors (26572 Views)

Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by omenka(m): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
NgeleVictor:

Kai. which kind of talk is that. is it logical to argue with you. they will soon come to you side
What is wrong with you people?? "Come to my side" how?? Are ALL FULANIS "criminals"??

Na wa oo!! Una dey see wetin hatred dey carry una minds do so??

What exactly can you point to my post that is out of place?? Just point one.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by meccuno: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
focus7:
When the kidnapping started in SE did they perpetrated it in an hausa/fulani state or did they kidnapped an hausa/fulani man. Those terrorist nothern governors should withdraw their statement filled with sentiment and apologise to the whole country or indigenes from others state should take up arms and begin to carry out search for the hardmen both within the town and bush and kill them since will consider them as foreigner that came from outside Nigeria to invade us.
even the leaders in the North are ignorant. Kidnapping started in the Niger Delta. I wonder how these people have been ruling Nigeria. Ignorance is a disease

1 Like

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by joe120120(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
christopher123:

I wonder how Fulani do this

I wonder how they enslaved the whole northern tribes especially Hausa people

Was with a Fulani friend he told me that they don't regard the Hausa people and Hausa never rules Nigeria and don't have any emir in north

I doubted it till I confirmed it here

I give it to Fulani ..they can brainwash people

I wonder how they did that...even hausas have agreed and middle belt are agreeing on Fulani hegemony.

They must be masters of that act. Can you imagine no Hausa man has ever ruled this country before ?

But if herdsman are not criminals what are they
Maybe they are saints in waiting for beatification

Nigeria is not one. look at this fathers ' illiterate zoo .can any body from south do this the North' no or he be kill .
zoo
zombies
ewu
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by EbiJUNIRO(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ejemehn:
Fulani herdsmen involved in stealing and killing of innocent people are criminals.

All Fulani herdsmen in the southern part are potential or suspected criminals just waiting for instructions to strike.

Critical thinking oil dey ur head.
How u tae know
Howeva mae dem try am 4 here Bayelsa: capping less.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by jojothaiv(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
And truly absolute power especially in Nigeria corrupts absolutely....
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by rexzqcom(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2016
Naijalastson:
i stand to be corrected kidnapping started from Niger delta not south east i thing the so called northern governors should have done a proper research before issuing the press release

From contemporary history, Buhari introduced kidnapping to Nigerians consciousness. International kidnapping and drugging of Umaru Dikko.

5 Likes

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by naijaking1: 3:27am On May 01, 2016
rexzqcom:

From contemporary history, Buhari introduced kidnapping to Nigerians consciousness. International kidnapping and drugging of Umaru Dikko.

That's correct.
It's also correct that instead of these 19 northern governors to condemn these killings, they are chose the occasion to make historically false statement about the Igbos. This is either ignorance, or pure evil machination.

Did they sympathize with the victims of this massacre?
What solution did they offer for prevention of a repeat incident.
Now, you understand why this concept of One Nigeria is a mirage.

1 Like

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by malton: 3:58am On May 01, 2016
omenka:
What is wrong with you people?? "Come to my side" how?? Are ALL FULANIS "criminals"??

Na wa oo!! Una dey see wetin hatred dey carry una minds do so??

What exactly can you point to my post that is out of place?? Just point one.

These people are best ignored bro.

They are opinionated even on subjects they know little about.

It's hard educating blockheads!

You can tell by the shapes of their heads!
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by iHustle(m): 5:25am On May 01, 2016
specco:
This man that looks like a slowpoke. How dare he say that kidnaping started from Igboland, He just justifies peoples opinion of him as being idiotic and hollow. Pls gov.check your facts well next time before opening that smelly bucal cavity of yours to utter nonsense.
All herdsmen are fulani and they are murderers, rapists, kidnappers and blood thirsty vampires. And how do you qualify these criminal acts without calling a spade a spade. Criminals. But wait o are the Governors of the theatre of war (Benue, Plateau) part of this Press release?

Some people are willing tools. Perpetual slaves.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by wanimo: 5:25am On May 01, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Let's all pray and work together for peace.
there can never be peace in the current Nigeria. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by omenka(m): 6:09am On May 01, 2016
malton:

These people are best ignored bro.

They are opinionated even on subjects they know little about.

It's hard educating blockheads!

You can tell by the shapes of their heads!
It is so disgusting. I just don't get it. Which kind hatred be this?? Na crime to win election

1 Like

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by otokx(m): 6:21am On May 01, 2016
I don't blame them at all, our own south south and south east governors have remained silent.

Even twitter parrot has suddenly lost his voice.

1 Like

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by NaijaFutbol: 7:06am On May 01, 2016
omenka:
And what would you call any igbo man who leaves the whole of South East to get caught with drugs in his anus at an airport in Lagos

Na wa for una logic oo.

A criminal of course. What should we call them before?

2 Likes

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by malton: 7:41am On May 01, 2016
omenka:
It is so disgusting. I just don't get it. Which kind hatred be this?? Na crime to win election

The hatred is deep-seated my brother. It's visceral!

I live in Anambra, where regardless what happens, I get told, "your brother don start again"...but never have I witnessed the kind of hatred these guys spew online. I tend to wonder who these people are in real life.

1 Like

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by omenka(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2016
malton:

The hatred is deep-seated my brother. It's visceral!

I live in Anambra, where regardless what happens, I get told, "your brother don start again"...but never have I witnessed the kind of hatred these guys spew online. I tend to wonder who these people are in real life.

These same people wanted to bury Buhari alive when it was alleged he said "Nigerians are criminals", saying NOT ALL Nigerians are (Baba didn't say Nigerians are though but only listed some crimes we engage in abroad which give the country a bad image).

Today, these same people want to crucify the governors for saying essentially NOT ALL Fulanis are criminals!!

How the heck does one adopt different opinions on these two scenarios??

I told some of these guys hatred is gradually eating their brains up and they doubt it.

Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by malton: 8:18am On May 01, 2016
omenka:
These same people wanted to bury Buhari alive when it was alleged he said "Nigerians are criminals", saying NOT ALL Nigerians are (Baba didn't say Nigerians are though but only listed some crimes we engage in abroad which gives the country a bad image).

Today, these same people want to crucify the governors for saying essentially NOT ALL Fulanis are criminals!!

How the heck does one adopt different opinions on these two scenarios??

I told some of these guys hatred is gradually eating their brains up and they doubt it.

Smh.

You dey mind them?

They always change the narrative to suit their warped opinions.

Those guys are sell outs!

That's assuming they still have any brains left!
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by londoner: 8:21am On May 01, 2016
loopman:

That is a below the belt jab at the bewildered Ibos.

We're they called Nigerian kidnappers? Even today people connect kidnapping with the Igbos and other things to like baby factories. Is it any wonder when at a point in time the people behind these crimes were Igbo? Even though before that kidnapping was in the creeks of the SS with the oil workers.

Once you state kidnapping in the South East you are talking about Igbos as that region is more or less homogenous.

Which other herdsmen are there in Nigeria apart from the Fulani?

At the end of the day these leaders should be helping to stop their people doing all these atrocities rather than being hurt at other people calling them criminals as if what they are doing is not a crime.

All Fulani's are not killers just like not all Igbos are 419ers, but killers among the Fulani herders are responsible for this reputation.

Also I believe not too long ago the Fulani president stated that Nigerians abroad are all criminals.

4 Likes

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by OlandoOwoo: 8:52am On May 01, 2016
omenka:
And you haven't the faintest idea a word such as "beg" exists. Am I surprised? Certainly not. cheesy

0.15% I still beg bet(sic) of you. grin

Ps: Omenka has commented again- let's see the perpetually emotional Israelites turn the thread to one about him. cheesy

His comment attracts them like ants to grains of sugar on the floor.

If they can't attack him directly, they'd hide behind some ediotic comment, like it with their multiple IDs, and throw their feeble jabs.

Rubbing my hands in anticipation. grin
It is a shame, what you have turned to in this forum. I know Idoma guys are usually not well gifted upstairs but your case is well beyond their norm. Just an advice :go for soul searching
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by omenka(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2016
OlandoOwoo:

It is a shame, what you have turned to in this forum. I know Idoma guys are usually not well gifted upstairs but your case is well beyond their norm. Just an advice :go for soul searching
And you who is gifted with a very fat brian, so fat your skull finds it hard to accommodate it, couldn't come up with something as simple as a moniker but had to clone someone else's.

You with a very big fat gift upstairs think Omenka is Idoma.

I really envy your gift upstairs bros. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by OlandoOwoo: 12:42pm On May 01, 2016
omenka:
And you who is gifted with a very fat brian, so fat your skull finds it hard to accommodate it, couldn't come up with something as simple as a moniker but had to clone someone else's.

Are you ashamed of identifying with your I do a root? Your life? It sucks. I live with your people and I can smell them from a distance. A nya...
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by omenka(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
OlandoOwoo:

Are you ashamed of identifying with your I do a root? Your life? It sucks. I live with your people and I can smell them from a distance. A nya...
Ok, no vex oo. I be Idoma.

Oya, go play with sansan mr Hugely Gifted Upstairs.. cheesy
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by Oz4realsss: 1:13pm On May 01, 2016
rexzqcom:

You go kill someone with laughter.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by Xano(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2016
focus7:
When the kidnapping started in SE did they perpetrated it in an hausa/fulani state or did they kidnapped an hausa/fulani man. Those terrorist nothern governors should withdraw their statement filled with sentiment and apologise to the whole country or indigenes from others state should take up arms and begin to carry out search for the hardmen both within the town and bush and kill them since will consider them as foreigner that came from outside Nigeria to invade us.

Correction, kidnapping started in Niger Delta.

To the topic, with all due respect to the title of Governor, Alhaji Kashim Shettima must be 'funny'.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by OlandoOwoo: 1:37pm On May 01, 2016
omenka:
Ok, no vex oo. I be Idoma.

Oya, go play with sansan mr Hugely Gifted Upstairs.. cheesy
E pain am! Swerve and know it from today that your existence means nothing. So you you don't have an opinion
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by Xano(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2016
Alhaji Kashim Shettima, you are in a good position to arrange meetings with Imams, other Alhajis and necessary individuals; mobilized to admonish your brothers to live in peace with host communities.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by fm7070: 4:50pm On May 01, 2016
they are not just criminals, they are terrorists, and we will treat them as such.
Let them keep coming to south east and south west, we will finish their enter generation.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by christopher123(m): 5:36am On May 02, 2016
OlandoOwoo:

Your true .they are mostly barbers ...I am trying to see an idoma man that is an intellectual that is recognised ...I can't see. They are good at farns and sex

So forget arguing with them

1 Like

Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by christopher123(m): 5:38am On May 02, 2016
omenka:

I give up
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by GreatEngineer(m): 6:20am On May 02, 2016
Who called them criminals? That person is lenient, there are worse than criminals, people that murder fellow humans in cool blood and without feeling remorse, they should look for a more terrible name for them.
Blood sucking bastards.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by orisa37: 10:30am On May 02, 2016
Then do something to stop the disgrace that the activities of these recalcitrant nuisance is heaping on you.
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by 9japride(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2016
I noticed something on Facebook, about what CAN president said about d grazing bill. Those attacking him are mostly northerners and Yoruba moslems. It's a pity those Yoruba moslems will distroy the unity of a united southern Nigeria. This issue of religion will not help us but objective reasoning is d only solution to Nigeria problems. Let d fulani graze up north they hv large portion of lands there and if anybody from Kogi, niger and the rest middle beltersners support d bill they can dedicate their lands for such evil. God help us all
Re: “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors by rexzqcom(m): 12:32am On May 04, 2016
Northern governors need to protest to the right quarter. The United nations security organization labelled Fulanis herdsmen terrorists and their bokoharam Islamic terrorists as number one and fourth world jihadist terrorists menaces. They can fool and deceive themselves. The world knows you for what you are. Terrorists blood suckers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17 Edo Lawmakers Claim To Have Impeached Assembly Speaker / Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG / Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.