Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

How To Handle Infidelity Accusation In Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Handle Infidelity Accusation In Marriage. (1248 Views)

Funny Accusation From Extended Family Members / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Infidelity Accusation In Marriage. by jerrydelight(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2016
I overheard a woman in her early 60s
complaining about her husband accusing her of
infidelity after over 35 years of marriage. To her
it was surprising that her husband would level
such accusation on her at this her age where
there is no "Juice" (in her words) left in her.
It pained her that when her husband was

been transferred in his workplace from one
state to the other, being absent from her for
over a year she remained faithful to him, as
well as when he ignored her and went after
other women, beats her up etc. That after all
she has endured in their over 35years of
marriage the best her husband would do was to
accuse her of infidelity.

I believe this is exactly the kind of pain African
Music Diva " Tiwa Savage" is currently suffering
from, considering all that she had borne for the
success of her marriage with " TeeBillz" only to
be accused of infidelity.

Though It wasn't any of my business but I had
to ponder on the issue and I came to
understand that Men that often accuse their
faithful wives of infidelity are usually those been
devoured by the guilt of their inability to love /
care for their wives as they ought to.

They,been totally aware of the things that makes
their wives happy and not able to do them, yet
find their wives happy, presume that another
man must be responsible for their happiness.
This presumption is what leads them to accuse
their wives of infidelity.

If you have been faithful to your husband as a
wife despite all unfair treatments from him and
he is accusing you of unfaithfulness, don't let it
bother you. He is just feeling guilty for not
loving / caring for you as a husband should. If
he is reasonable, talk to him; tell him you have
forgiven him. I believe it will help him overcome
his guilt, withdraw his accusations and
appreciate the sacrifices you have made for your
marriage and ... you know the rest.

If Tiwa had known this and Teebillz been
reasonable, the unfortunate end of the marriage
would have been prevented.

www.ehijeremiah..com/2016/04/handling-accusations-of-infidelity-in.html

Re: How To Handle Infidelity Accusation In Marriage. by EfemenaXY: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2016
jerrydelight:
I overheard a woman in her early 60s
complaining about her husband accusing her of
infidelity after over 35 years of marriage. To her
it was surprising that her husband would level
such accusation on her at this her age where
there is no "Juice" (in her words) left in her.
It pained her that when her husband was

been transferred in his workplace from one
state to the other, being absent from her for
over a year she remained faithful to him, as
well as when he ignored her and went after
other women, beats her up etc. That after all
she has endured in their over 35years of
marriage the best her husband would do was to
accuse her of infidelity.

I believe this is exactly the kind of pain African
Music Diva " Tiwa Savage" is currently suffering
from, considering all that she had borne for the
success of her marriage with " TeeBillz" only to
be accused of infidelity.

Though It wasn't any of my business but I had
to ponder on the issue and I came to
understand that Men that often accuse their
faithful wives of infidelity are usually those been
devoured by the guilt of their inability to love /
care for their wives as they ought to.

They,been totally aware of the things that makes
their wives happy and not able to do them, yet
find their wives happy, presume that another
man must be responsible for their happiness.
This presumption is what leads them to accuse
their wives of infidelity.

If you have been faithful to your husband as a
wife despite all unfair treatments from him and
he is accusing you of unfaithfulness, don't let it
bother you. He is just feeling guilty for not
loving / caring for you as a husband should. If
he is reasonable, talk to him; tell him you have
forgiven him. I believe it will help him overcome
his guilt, withdraw his accusations and
appreciate the sacrifices you have made for your
marriage and ... you know the rest.

If Tiwa had known this and Teebillz been
reasonable, the unfortunate end of the marriage
would have been prevented.

What nonsense.

The accuser should be pampered for spewing unfounded trash, because the accused is made of stone and wood without feelings.

It's tiring reading "advice" from "men" who can't stomach their own advice if the tables were turned.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Handle Infidelity Accusation In Marriage. by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

What nonsense.

The accuser should be pampered for spewing unfounded trash, because the accused is made of stone and wood without feelings.

It's tiring reading "advice" from "men" who can't stomach their own advice if the tables were turned.

She has been pampering him despite his attitude for more than 30 years, why stop now?
And this is why I will always say, nobody is worth sacrificing your life, happiness and peace of mind. wink
The outcome can never be good if the path toward it wasn't.

Have a nice weekend hun. kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Handle Infidelity Accusation In Marriage. by EfemenaXY: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

She has been pampering him despite his attitude for more than 30 years, why stop now?
And this is why I will always say, nobody is worth sacrificing your life, happiness and peace of mind. wink
The outcome can never be good if the path toward it wasn't.

Have a nice weekend hun. kiss kiss kiss

Well said, I can't fault your analysis on that one, apart from the 1st line.

It's never too late to make changes. Never say never unless you're six feet under.

2 Likes

Re: How To Handle Infidelity Accusation In Marriage. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Well said, I can't fault your analysis on that one, apart from the 1st line.

It's never too late to make changes. Never say never unless you're six feet under.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Infidelity Accusation In Marriage. by EfemenaXY: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2016
^^ Thanks! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Infidelity Accusation In Marriage. by bennyrazz: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Madam efe, The question is how do you handle infidelity accusations in marriages not the story been peddled up there where the woman is being painted as the victim, if the table was turned the other way, would you have made this comment? How many women have left their marriages seeking for greener pastures in the house of other men? Married women now talk about having sexual boyfriends, financial boyfriends etc the thing is men and women of nowadays are not contented with what they have and because of that, cases of infidelity will not cease till Jesus comes
EfemenaXY:

What nonsense.
Re: How To Handle Infidelity Accusation In Marriage. by EfemenaXY: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
bennyrazz:
Madam efe, The question is how do you handle infidelity accusations in marriages

Based on the write up, the woman is innocent, and her husband's claim unfounded.

Thus the point I made was, why should the accused be forced to put up with unproven nonsense, to the point of pacifying the accuser? Does that sound normal to you, oga Bennyrazz?

bennyrazz:
not the story been peddled up there where the woman is being painted as the victim,

She is the accused and therefor the victim.

bennyrazz:
if the table was turned the other way, would you have made this comment?

I raised the point about the tables being turned. Why're you repeating what I've already said?

bennyrazz:
How many women have left their marriages seeking for greener pastures in the house of other men?

How does that apply within the context of the story here? Did this woman leave her husband or indicate that she plans on leaving him? Isn't her upset based on the fact that after over 35 years of marriage, he accuses her of what she's innocent of?

Come to think of it, maybe she should have done just what you're implying.

bennyrazz:
Married women now talk about having sexual boyfriends, financial boyfriends etc the thing is men and women of nowadays are not contented with what they have and because of that

Is that your interpretation of this story?

That this 60 something year old married woman has got sexual boyfriends, financial boyfriends, and whatever category of boyfriends you've come up with?

bennyrazz:
cases of infidelity will not cease till Jesus comes

You don't believe in Jesus.

You're an apprentice juju priest.

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle Infidelity Accusation In Marriage. by bennyrazz: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Based on the write up, the woman is innocent, and her husband's claim unfounded.

Thus the point I made was, why should the accused be forced to put up with unproven nonsense, to the point of pacifying the accuser? Does that sound normal to you, oga Bennyrazz?

She is the accused and therefor the victim.

I raised the point about the tables being turned. Why're you repeating what I've already said?

How does that apply within the context of the story here? Did this woman leave her husband or indicate that she plans on leaving him? Isn't her upset based on the fact that after over 35 years of marriage, he accuses her of what she's innocent of?

Come to think of it, maybe she should have done just what you're implying.

Is that your interpretation of this story?

That this 60 something year old married woman has got sexual boyfriends, financial boyfriends, and whatever category of boyfriends you've come up with?

You don't believe in Jesus.

You're an apprentice juju priest.
The accusations of the man in the story are just cheap blackmails to get his wife off his back. He knows he is cheating and instead of admitting, he is also accusing his wife of same. The bottom line is, he is a serial cheat and it only takes an encounter with God for serial cheats to change. The questions I asked further are not related to the story above and are not within the context of the story. And madam efe, I am an anointed man of God I don't know where you got that juju jargons from
Re: How To Handle Infidelity Accusation In Marriage. by EfemenaXY: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
bennyrazz:
The accusations of the man in the story are just cheap blackmails to get his wife off his back. He knows he is cheating and instead of admitting, he is also accusing his wife of same. The bottom line is, he is a serial cheat and it only takes an encounter with God for serial cheats to change. The questions I asked further are not related to the story above and are not within the context of the story. And madam efe, I am an anointed man of God I don't know where you got that juju jargons from

grin grin grin
Re: How To Handle Infidelity Accusation In Marriage. by byvan03: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
The only way to handle such accusation is to tell the accuser to GTH! Don't bother trying to explain to a moo undecided.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shoocking:what I See In Kids Cartoon / Educational Toys That Your Children Should Have / Meet Oronike Odeleye: The Lady Behind Surviving R. Kelly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.