Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

7 Foods That Could Mess Up Your Performance As A Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Foods That Could Mess Up Your Performance As A Man. (421 Views)

Pen!s Chart: Ascertain Your Performance In Bed Before She Cheats / How To Boost Sexual Performance As A Man.nutritional Natural Preventive Measures / How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Foods That Could Mess Up Your Performance As A Man. by supernova094(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
There are foods that, when taken in excess, leave a damaging effect on your libido, and thus causes a man’s sex life to suffer. While there are a lot of thing to eat to improve your sex drive, there are also some foods to avoid. This is not to say that the foods below should be avoided completely. You just have to make sure you eat them in moderation. Here we go: 1. Dairy: [url]twaddlehq.com/7-foods-that-are-making-your-penis-weaker/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Should Be Done First? / I Bet 80% Of People Enter Into Relationship For The Wrong Reasons / Romancelanders I Think This Should End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.