Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? (43997 Views)

What Comedy/sitcom/romantic Comedy TV Series Are You Watching Right Now? / Do You Know The Name Of This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? by kobonaire(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2016
Tinyemeka:

smiley

Your siggy. I have a video of a guy who skydove without any chute. Landed on a trampoline.
wow - please link me, I need to see that!
Re: Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? by ApexTitan(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2016
Tinyemeka:

smiley

Your siggy. I have a video of a guy who skydove without any chute. Landed on a trampoline.
kobonaire:

If it's the same video I think you are talking about then know that that jump was fake, there is no way a man jumps off a plane and lands unaided on a trampoline sheet like that.

sorry for derailing thread grin
Re: Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? by kobonaire(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2016
ApexTitan:

If it's the same video I think you are talking about then know that that jump was fake, there is no way a man jumps off a plane and lands unaided on a trampoline sheet like that.

That was my surprise too .... heck it is even a challenge to land on a specific open field from a plane sky-jump forget a trampoline.
Re: Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:05am On May 06, 2016
kobonaire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbIivGvflkk

wink

It's not my intention to derail the thread O. I respectfully apologize.
Re: Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2016
ApexTitan:

- Did he jump from a plane or not?
- Was he wearing a chute or not?
- Did he survive the jump or not? smiley
Re: Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? by ApexTitan(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2016
Tinyemeka:

- Did he jump from a plane or not?
- Was he wearing a chute or not?
- Did he survive the jump or not? smiley

If only it was that easy.

Going by the video yes the man did all of those but the video doesn't show everything that happened from beginning to end. You should ask an even more extensive question here, not breaking it down to bits that may not be connected:

Did the man jump off a plane without a parachute and land on a trampoline sheet inside a building? Answer: NO

It was all a publicity stunt (haha, notice the pun) for the trampoline company. The maths of the jump was completely off and the whole thing was put together by a fictitious media company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Memorable Nigerian TV Characters Of The 80s & 90s / Popular Movies From The Past. / Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.