Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification (44017 Views)

Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death / Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault / Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Towncrier247: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2017
It is no longer breaking news that Big Brother Naija contestant, Kemen, was disqualified from the game before the eviction show on Sunday, after being found guilty of molesting Tboss while she slept at night. Her family, through her sister, Goldie, has now thanked the organizers for protecting every housemate. The statement read:

I @miss_goldilocks I'm grateful for the love and support TBoss got this week. Thanks to you all she was saved. It is a great day to be thankful to God for his blessings. I wanted also to say thank you to Big Brother Naija 2017 for setting rules to protect each and every housemate. Most might feel the punishment was harsh. But what is wrong can never be right. Big Brother is entertainment but at no moment is it Ok to feel unsafe. We as women have the right to say no at any moment. And keeping quiet is not an option. We speak up for what is right and we don't hide behind what people expect. We her family are grateful for protecting TBoss and wish every housemate success. We wish success also to Kemen. May God bless your week."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/earn-cool-cash-get-200-back-in-2-7-days.html

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Towncrier247: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2017
more
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by BlueShine(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2017
Good for kemen, this is what happens when you think with your dick.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2017
am suspecting fowl play between Tboss and biggie,lemme come and be going

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by coolebux(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2017
Oh Mr Lipton na so your waka be?
Come nack real kondo for naija for free.
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2017
another isshhh

Joke of the day :: Is this the barbers fault ??(very funny)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsc1ozM0ea4&feature=youtu.be
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by veekid(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2017
Enough of this brouhaha jor
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by sweatlana: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2017
shocked
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by innakash: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2017
ok sorry for that. kemen na gay
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by noetic5: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2017
ok
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by littlewonders: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2017
I should start thinking on selling Tboss on jumia and jiji before he disqualify TTT.

It is called 'Reality TV' enough of all this tboss, kamen issue. When is our presendent coming back?

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2017
So Tboss said something about her father seeing the video of Kemen touching her....so when Miyonse was Fingering her was her father in coma then?

I don't support wheat Kemen did but next time Aunty Tboss, don't sleep in same bed with a man you have nothing with! You should know better at 33

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by noetic5: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2017
deriz nothing like assault there..i watched the video and Tboss was 'responding' to his moves..u can watch it HERE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2017
So their family dey see watin dey go ongrin

I have this feeling that this will be the worst week for kemen. I feel sorry for the guy. I wonder why he agreed to be on the show if he's making up to 25mil a year.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by lonelydora: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2017
News for the week. We are tired of this news, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Leetunechi: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2017
if Wenger was to lead the Israelite to the promise land, they would have spent 40year in the wilderness and still end up in Egypt".

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by idbami2(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2017
Na which one bi Semen, abeg? Se daht 1 wey get big lips? Why him come go do like daht?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by emmabest2000(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2017
Why some people find it very difficult to mind their own business ?

Meanwhile the kid below has something to say about his grandfather

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by horlah005: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2017
Unreasonable show...

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Expl0rers: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2017
Lalasticlala,, you dey beef me?
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by b3llo(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2017
BULShit
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by cosby02(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2017
Are you kidding me?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by MrGreenMavro: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2017
grin
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by tbuha: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2017
kemen messed up sha

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Tjohnnay: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Gosh

I blame d dullard buhari for making nigerians so jobless, dey promised to create more jobs, instead dey promote big brother 9ja

Buhari u will never go unpunished

Make person don pass 25yrs dey watch dis program, shame on y'all, shame on lala

Useless moderators, stup1d op

Useless show

Thunder fire person wey go quote me to yan trash, jobless Nigerians

I hate dis country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Eroms4life17(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2017
KOnji really na bastard. Women pulling down great men since the dayd of Adam and Samson. Meanwhile check out this link. https://www.nairaland.com/3663789/health-benefits-honey

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:
So Tboss said something about her father seeing the video of Kemen touching her....so when Miyonse was Fingering her was her father in coma then?

I don't support wheat Kemen did but next time Aunty Tboss, don't sleep in same bed with a man you have nothing with! You should know better at 33

7 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2017
What's wrong with these mods? Won't u stop pushin dis BBNaija or whatever shii to FP?

I go swear for you o

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by Kaxmytex(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2017
This is my comment
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by spayor(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2017
Tboss punany.....
Re: Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification by seangy4konji: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2017
ok...i don hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate / Ella And Kim Oprah Evicted From BBNaija 2019 / BBNaija 2018 Finale Voting Result As Miracle Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.