Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

All You Need To Know About Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All You Need To Know About Relationship (531 Views)

10 Hard Truths About Relationship That People Hardly Believe / When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! / 13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Relationship by alexisgist(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Relationships does not entail about having cute partners alone, it's not about looking for the perfect person because you will never find any Mr or Mrs perfect here on earth. It is not about searching for a well off or rich person. MONEY CAN’T BUY LOVE .
money can only buy You Infatuation, i always have this believe while growing, that WITH MONEY, LOVE IS IMPOSSIBLE, I was wrong, what changed this believe of mine?
Our Nigerian celebrities aren't they having enough money to sustain their relationships?
When you look at the likes of Fathia, Ini Edo, Pastor Chris, Taiwo Aromokun, Funky Akinleye, Doris Simon,Toyin Aimakhu. To mention a few those people are supposed to have the best relationship in this country, if money is the foundation of Relationship
When a relationship is not built on Love it crumbles because any relationship built on infatuation is prone to break ups and meant to be dismantled.

A relationship isn't all about Money,sex,sexybody,handsomeness or beauty, relationship isn't meant to be forced or Aren't you tired of crying over a guy/lady that
doesn't understand how you feel?
Aren't you tired of waiting for a guy/lady that
doesn't know how to answer you back on time?
Aren't you tired of standing by a guy/lady that doesn't
pay you the attention you crave for?
Aren't you tired of forgiving a guy/lady that doesn't
learn from his mistakes?
Aren't you tired of thinking about a guy/lady who
doesn't seem to care about your welfare?
Aren't you tired of hurting over a guy/lady who
doesn't feel anything for you?
Aren’t you tired of sticking around a guy/lady who
doesn’t appreciate what you do for him but
he’s only interested in your body?
Aren’t you tired of holding on a guy/lady who always
flirts with opposite sex but they he keeps on telling you
that they love you so much?
Aren’t you tired of planning your future with
a guy/lady who doesn’t love you the way you are?

My dear, Stop telling yourself "that it’s gonna be
fine"
Just be strong and make a final decision.
Stop wasting your time on someone
who has no future with you. Who takes you for
granted and treats you like shit.
You shouldn't allow a person to toil with your
Heart and dump you like trash.. Don't stick to a
guy/lady who takes you as a second option.

Remember relationship is all about finding someone who matches you and would accept the worst of you and will go through everything without giving up on you, someone who respect you, who cares about you in any way he/ she can afford, who understands you, who would be proud to have you, who loves you the way you are. Who would be faithful to you, who. knows how to comfort you, who knows how to encourage you and who would accept the worst of you & who will go through everything without giving up on you. Such people
are very rare to find these days. If you have got one, just keep
that person. Handle him or her with care, be honest & contented with that person and don’t ever think of hurting or letting down that
special person. ‪
Do you agree with me?

Read more at http://alexisgist..jp/2016/04/relationships-does-not-entail-having.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Relationship by Kog45(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2016
alexisgist:
Relationships does not entail about having cute partners alone, it's not about looking for the perfect person because you will never find any Mr or Mrs perfect here on earth. It is not about searching for a well off or rich person. MONEY CAN’T BUY LOVE .
money can only buy You Infatuation, i always have this believe while growing, that WITH MONEY, LOVE IS IMPOSSIBLE, I was wrong, what changed this believe of mine?
Our Nigerian celebrities aren't they having enough money to sustain their relationships?
When you look at the likes of Fathia, Ini Edo, Pastor Chris, Taiwo Aromokun, Funky Akinleye, Doris Simon,Toyin Aimakhu. To mention a few those people are supposed to have the best relationship in this country, if money is the foundation of Relationship
When a relationship is not built on Love it crumbles because any relationship built on infatuation is prone to break ups and meant to be dismantled.

A relationship isn't all about Money,sex,sexybody,handsomeness or beauty, relationship isn't meant to be forced or Aren't you tired of crying over a guy/lady that
doesn't understand how you feel?
Aren't you tired of waiting for a guy/lady that
doesn't know how to answer you back on time?
Aren't you tired of standing by a guy/lady that doesn't
pay you the attention you crave for?
Aren't you tired of forgiving a guy/lady that doesn't
learn from his mistakes?
Aren't you tired of thinking about a guy/lady who
doesn't seem to care about your welfare?
Aren't you tired of hurting over a guy/lady who
doesn't feel anything for you?
Aren’t you tired of sticking around a guy/lady who
doesn’t appreciate what you do for him but
he’s only interested in your body?
Aren’t you tired of holding on a guy/lady who always
flirts with opposite sex but they he keeps on telling you
that they love you so much?
Aren’t you tired of planning your future with
a guy/lady who doesn’t love you the way you are?

My dear, Stop telling yourself "that it’s gonna be
fine"
Just be strong and make a final decision.
Stop wasting your time on someone
who has no future with you. Who takes you for
granted and treats you like shit.
You shouldn't allow a person to toil with your
Heart and dump you like trash.. Don't stick to a
guy/lady who takes you as a second option.

Remember relationship is all about finding someone who matches you and would accept the worst of you and will go through everything without giving up on you, someone who respect you, who cares about you in any way he/ she can afford, who understands you, who would be proud to have you, who loves you the way you are. Who would be faithful to you, who. knows how to comfort you, who knows how to encourage you and who would accept the worst of you & who will go through everything without giving up on you. Such people
are very rare to find these days. If you have got one, just keep
that person. Handle him or her with care, be honest & contented with that person and don’t ever think of hurting or letting down that
special person. ‪
Do you agree with me?

Read more at http://alexisgist..jp/2016/04/relationships-does-not-entail-having.html?m=1
your points keeps marriage going without an inch.

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Like Helping Only Girls To Do Their Assignment / The Power Of Seduction In Our Everyday Lives / What Quality From Your Parent's Marital Life Would You Wish/pray For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.