Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (209577 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by JustStardust: 5:43pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

Jehovah's Witnesses are not my brothers. They are closet atheists. I believe in the God of Love and at the same time Justice.

Relax, we are all atheists about so many gods jare, some of just just go one god further...there is no closet anything. grin grin grin...just saying.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by wirinet(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2016
yorme:
Thank you for your honest response, but my attention got drawn to the quoted below

If these are real, and you believe in them. Don't they justify God's true existence? I'm not trying to argue though, as everyman has a right to his own opinion/perception of life as a whole.

Aside that, I still haven't seen any real 'point' why you feel He doesn't exist. I'd need more clarification in this regard, please.

Thank you.

What he has been saying is that although these conditions are real, they have nothing to to with God. It has more to do with the way the human brain and hence the mind is wired.
He feels HE doesn't exist because, first no body has been able to describe not to talk of what HE is. The Christian God is modeled after a Jewish bearded old man, ruling and dispensing justice from the throne of an Israeli village or town. if there is a god, i do not think, it will be a man or woman In sex.

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by seemples(f): 5:43pm On May 03, 2016
Image123:

Lol, i think in this case, he's actually though unfortunately telling the truth. The mark and style is there.

But you wouldn't know that till he's been positively identified. He remains fake as is.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

Daddy, Its becos i cherish that's why i lafed you to scorn.

Mummy, i cherish you as well thats why i cant bear to see you obsessing over a dead jew who never tasted eguisi soup.

Mummy you have time for this dead jew but u barely have time for me cry cry

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Miami44: 5:56pm On May 03, 2016
Hi OP...I have read your stories, I felt compelled to tell you mine and also pray for you....I'm at work, so I can't write much.

I was born into a very divided religious and polygamous home...my dad a Catholic..mom, a baptist and step moms who were traditionalist and all that made me confused. I jumped around a lot...from the Catholic church cos it was full of dogmas and I could deal with the Mary thing. The traditional worship...spent a great time there cos it was everywhere around me...left cos I realized I was missing something. The baptist church was OK...it did answer some of my questioned but still..not satisfied. I was introduced to Pentecostalism by my elder sister...I couldn't grasp what it was all about...so I pulled out.

I was introduced to atheism in high school and became one...I was for a long while but still within me, I knew there was more to life than meets the eye. I had lots of mails from all around the world...I did study like a mad boy. The post were weary of my daily collection of foreign mails...books and tapes...in the 80s. I read it all, esoteric... Christian Scientology.... Eastern religion and even cultic. I remember having too much and started using them, including bibles as toiletries.

I relocated to Lagos...began to hussle for my daily bread. On this very day coming from boundary market in a molue bus...I had an encounter. There was this man preaching...(I hate preachers by the way. My friends and I would go to the Pentecostal church in my home town and abuse them while I was an atheist. We would throw stones on their roof and scorn them at the door. I did argued and fought high school preachers...my friends from the schools science club regarded me as the king of atheist and Scientology.)...he did code mixed English and Yoruba(a language I didn't understand)... My blank mind opted to question him...but an overwhelming power I couldn't fanthom took over me. I didn't understand all he said but I knew...I was a sinner in need of Christ...I cried in that bus...it was like the biblical Saul experience... I can't share it all for time...but I knelt in that molue bus and cried out my heart to God...accepted Jesus into my heart...it's been almost 3 decades now. I have always been grateful for that day.

I went to higher institution...graduated, work for over a decade in Nigeria before relocating to the US. Started planting churches, running crusades, been to nations courtesy of professional career but used it all as an opportunity to reach out to people of all creed on the love of God... for 24years now...yet the best days are ahead of me in my work with God.

I got home from that experience in the molue bus not knowing what to do with myself...I couldn't talk to any Christian around me...they saw me as the devil. I remember this former Muslim lady who got converted and would minister to me...I dealt her wrong, but still loved coming to me...I got ready by 5pm the next and waited for her to walk pass my house on her way to church(she never failed). On sight of her, I followed her behind about two pole long. She went in this church like after 20 min of trekking... I got in too...it was full of bunch of young men and ladies worshiping with lifted hands...that started my journey.

I got baptized in the Holy Spirit after two week...awesome.

I did meet other atheist in higher institutions, at work and many more during my MBA days in Nigeria. A lot of them are born again now and even preaching...

OP...spiritual things are not ABC or mathematical permutations... When Jesus reveals himself to you, He becomes real to you.

I love you...I won't argue with you, cos no one finds Christ through argument. I believe you will rise beyond this level, find the love of God and do great exploit again...but remember this...you can be so busy doing the work of God and don't know the God of the work.

Love you!

10 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2016
Miami44:
Hi OP...I have read your stories, I felt compelled to tell you mine and also pray for you....I'm at work, so I can't write much.

I was born into a very divided religious and polygamous home...my dad a Catholic..mom, a baptist and step moms who were traditionalist and all that made me confused. I jumped around a lot...from the Catholic church cos it was full of dogmas and I could deal with the Mary thing. The traditional worship...spent a great time there cos it was everywhere around me...left cos I realized I was missing something. The baptist church was OK...it did answer some of my questioned but still..not satisfied. I was introduced to Pentecostalism by my elder sister...I couldn't grasp what it was all about...so I pulled out.

I was introduced to atheism in high school and became one...I was for a long while but still within me, I knew there was more to life than meets the eye. I had lots of mails from all around the world...I did study like a mad boy. The post were weary of my daily collection of foreign mails...books and tapes...in the 80s. I read it all, esoteric... Christian Scientology.... Eastern religion and even cultic. I remember having too much and started using them, including bibles as toiletries.

I relocated to Lagos...began to hussle for my daily bread. On this very day coming from boundary market in a molue bus...I had an encounter. There was this man preaching...(I hate preachers by the way. My friends and I would go to the Pentecostal church in my home town and abuse them while I was an atheist. We would throw stones on their roof and scorn them at the door. I did argued and fought high school preachers...my friends from the schools science club regarded me as the king of atheist and Scientology.)...he did code mixed English and Yoruba(a language I didn't understand)... My blank mind opted to question him...but an overwhelming power I couldn't fanthom took over me. I didn't understand all he said but I knew...I was a sinner in need of Christ...I cried in that bus...it was like the biblical Saul experience... I can't share it all for time...but I knelt in that molue bus and cried out my heart to God...accepted Jesus into my heart...it's been almost 3 decades now. I have always been grateful for that day.

I went to higher institution...graduated, work for over a decade in Nigeria before relocating to the US. Started planting churches, running crusades, been to nations courtesy of professional career but used it all as an opportunity to reach out to people of all creed on the love of God... for 24years now...yet the best days are ahead of me in my work with God.

I got home from that experience in the molue bus not knowing what to do with myself...I couldn't talk to any Christian around me...they saw me as the devil. I remember this former Muslim lady who got converted and would minister to me...I dealt her wrong, but still loved coming to me...I got ready by 5pm the next and waited for her to walk pass my house on her way to church(she never failed). On sight of her, I followed her behind about two pole long. She went in this church like after 20 min of trekking... I got in too...it was full of bunch of young men and ladies worshiping with lifted hands...that started my journey.

I did meet other atheist in higher institutions, at work and many more during my MBA days in Nigeria. A lot of them are born again now and even preaching...

OP...spiritual things are not ABC or mathematical permutations... When Jesus reveals himself to you, He becomes real to you.

I love you...I won't argue with you, cos no one finds Christ through argument. I believe you will rise beyond this level, find the love of God and do great exploit again...but remember this...you can be so busy doing the work of God and don't know the God of the work.

Love you!

As a Christian how would you feel if we tell u that the reason u left atheism was because u were never a true atheist or because u were paid to convert or that u are makin dis story up

8 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 6:06pm On May 03, 2016
wirinet:

I questioned you based on your statement ;

I understand your quote to mean you do not like Jehovah's witness (they are not your brother) because you believe they are closet atheists. Since you went further to state that you believe in god of love and justice, it means you see Jehovah witness god as god of hatred and injustice.
O, I see. Its actually not like that.
They believe in a God who is so much in love with man, who will not demand accountability from man. that's Heresy.
God said that He Jehovah is a Merciful God and a Consuming fire.
there are consequences for actions.
They keep shouting there's no hellfire, so they mean Satan wont be judged?
That's the gospel according to Satan. If Satan succeeds in convincing people that there's no hellfire, they can afford to do anything to their fellow human beings without many care of accountability. Look around you and see evil being perpetrated.
That is the gospel according to Satan.
I don't hate JW, but i also don't love them. Am Ambivalent towards them.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2016
Miami44:

Love you!

Thanks for taking time out to type your story.
Nothing new up there.
if you are happy, then I am happy for you, but for me, I can't know something is a lie and decide to live my life by it. So I remain an atheist and sure I will ever be

8 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 03, 2016
urahara:

As a Christian how would you feel if we tell u that the reason u left atheism was because u were never a true atheist or because u were paid to convert or that u are makin dis story up

Just as I probably would have assumed OP made up his story or was paid to become an atheist?

As much as I believe everyone has a right to what they believe in, I however would be a fool to believe God doesn't exist. I'm not in for arguments though.

I felt i could grab a genuine reason HardMirror had to change into atheism, but none of his responses convinced me. One response to a question contradicts the other.

But my sincere prayer is that he encounters Life in Christ indeed.

I keep living with this quote..."I'd rather live without blemish on earth only to discover God doesn't exists than live 'wisely' only to discover He does exist.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

O, I see. Its actually not like that.
They believe in a God who is so much in love with man, who will not demand accountability from man. that's Heresy.
God said that He Jehovah is a Merciful God and a Consuming fire.
there are consequences for actions.
They keep shouting there's no hellfire, so they mean Satan wont be judged?
That's the gospel according to Satan. If Satan succeeds in convincing people that there's no hellfire, they can afford to do anything to their fellow human beings without many care of accountability. Look around you and see evil being perpetrated.
That is the gospel according to Satan.
I don't hate JW, but i also don't love them. Am Ambivalent towards them.

Sweet mother, [color=#990000][/color] cry i cant bear to see u like this. I need u back.

Mother i cant bear to see u like this.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 6:13pm On May 03, 2016
urahara:

Looool. U are such a funny lady
Hmmm. Dearie, am a realist. I don't sneak under woods. This is who i am. Am a christian, so i will stand anywhere and shout and defend it.
I wont hate you if you are a satanist. Just like my friend sonoflucifer said, 'We make our choices and we shall live with them'. You have made yours, leave me to mine. Whats the point of taunting Christians everyday? You say God doesn't exist, i don't have a problem with what you believe, Just wait lets die first and see.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by NiRfreak(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2016
nynbrada:

Good! I have read your story from the very first page up to this page 17, and i've been itching to quote you so as to expose many of the self contraditory claims that your story is riddled with.

To begin with, can you kindly explain what you mean @ the bolded, that your colleagues with you at the outreach for the first time in their Christian experience were laying hands on the sick and casting out demons.

So what sickness/ailment were the locals actually healed from. That now made your colleagues to be fully convinced of the supernatural, which absurdly and regrettable you are now discountenancing.

Again i beg of you to kindly intimate us with the particular sickness or ailment that the locals were healed of.

'Cos this claims of the miraculious seems to have become a recurrent theme in this your epistle.

And it beggars the question of how someone who claims that miracles are real and have had a personal on-hand experience of such to now turn around and claim he does not believe in God who happens to be a supernatural phenonena.

So it is either your claims of your colleague laying hands on the sick and getting them healed is true and this automatically disproves your claim that God doesn't exist or that the spiritual/supernatural realm does not exist as these dumb Atheistard would have themselves believe.

Lets create a hypothetical scenario to get my point clearer. So lets assume that one of the locals was healed of a tumor or paralysis, now, what natural rational can yu posit that made this healing possible since you are now claiming that God does not exist.

Can this very healing phenomenum be attributed to a mere layiny on of hands by ur colleagues, acting under your instructions? If "Yes", what natural/scientific rational can you use to explain it and if "No" why are you now denying the God/supernatural factor.

And at the other side of the coins it is either your cliams of your colleagues healing the sick is false. And embarrasingly, this makes yu an impostor as far as being a high flying Christian you are claiming to be is concerned.

Actaully i know the level you are operating from spiritually but in your pride, yu now think you know it all, seen it all and the infallible Hardmirror knows better than God his creator, he once had a father n son relationship with but now nay G(g)od doesn't exist.

Archetypal"BRANHAM" of our age. So much mono-spiritual gifting{word of knowledge] with little grounding on d word of God and understanding in the dynamics n fundamentals of faith.

Young man stop allowing the devil to be using ur head and spirit to be playing Champions League football.

A word is enough for the wise.

Oga Atheist Hard Softmirror, pls, explain what you mean @ the bolded, 'cos we the Atheistard here are at loss over this spiritual nebular yu are traversing.

Biko, what do yu mean by receiving the Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in tongue. Because the last i checked G(g)od doesn't exist and consequently any claim for spiritual/supernatural phenomenom is false and hoax.

So pls, what natural/scientific rational do yu have to explain this "receiving of the Holy Ghost with evidece of speaking in tongue" your ASF members received, since G(g)od doesn't exist n there is nothing like spiritual/supernatural phenomenom, or else these claims of yours are false and like i said before, that simply makes you an impostor/charlatan.

Ewu!

Bla....bla...bla....bla...Holy Spirit doesn't exist, so all your Shangrila are hoax. Mbok!

I will try n see if i can make out time and expose many of ur lies.
Bros....Your comprehension is low , if you ask OP those questions about his allusion to God and his colleagues professing the supernatural from his narration.

You simply don't get the context of the narrations......please do read again........he was only telling the story of a passed event , beliefs and insinuations before he came about atheism.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

Hmmm. Dearie, am a realist. I don't sneak under woods. This is who i am. Am a christian, so i will stand anywhere and shout and defend it.
I wont hate you if you are a satanist. Just like my friend sonoflucifer said, 'We make our choices and we shall live with them'. You have made yours, leave me to mine. Whats the point of taunting Christians everyday? You say God doesn't exist, i don't have a problem with what you believe[b], Just wait lets die first and see. [/b]

Mom , how would u say this to ur son.

Mom. Why have u chosen 2 treat me dis way.

Am i not worth more than a skyfairy

Mom cry ever since u gave birth 2 me , u ve neva shown me love.

Mom. I need u. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Pls love me like ur son
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by NiRfreak(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2016
nynbrada:

Good! I have read your story from the very first page up to this page 17, and i've been itching to quote you so as to expose many of the self contraditory claims that your story is riddled with.

To begin with, can you kindly explain what you mean @ the bolded, that your colleagues with you at the outreach for the first time in their Christian experience were laying hands on the sick and casting out demons.

So what sickness/ailment were the locals actually healed from. That now made your colleagues to be fully convinced of the supernatural, which absurdly and regrettable you are now discountenancing.

Again i beg of you to kindly intimate us with the particular sickness or ailment that the locals were healed of.

'Cos this claims of the miraculious seems to have become a recurrent theme in this your epistle.

And it beggars the question of how someone who claims that miracles are real and have had a personal on-hand experience of such to now turn around and claim he does not believe in God who happens to be a supernatural phenonena.

So it is either your claims of your colleague laying hands on the sick and getting them healed is true and this automatically disproves your claim that God doesn't exist or that the spiritual/supernatural realm does not exist as these dumb Atheistard would have themselves believe.

Lets create a hypothetical scenario to get my point clearer. So lets assume that one of the locals was healed of a tumor or paralysis, now, what natural rational can yu posit that made this healing possible since you are now claiming that God does not exist.

Can this very healing phenomenum be attributed to a mere layiny on of hands by ur colleagues, acting under your instructions? If "Yes", what natural/scientific rational can you use to explain it and if "No" why are you now denying the God/supernatural factor.

And at the other side of the coins it is either your cliams of your colleagues healing the sick is false. And embarrasingly, this makes yu an impostor as far as being a high flying Christian you are claiming to be is concerned.

Actaully i know the level you are operating from spiritually but in your pride, yu now think you know it all, seen it all and the infallible Hardmirror knows better than God his creator, he once had a father n son relationship with but now nay G(g)od doesn't exist.

Archetypal"BRANHAM" of our age. So much mono-spiritual gifting{word of knowledge] with little grounding on d word of God and understanding in the dynamics n fundamentals of faith.

Young man stop allowing the devil to be using ur head and spirit to be playing Champions League football.

A word is enough for the wise.

Oga Atheist Hard Softmirror, pls, explain what you mean @ the bolded, 'cos we the Atheistard here are at loss over this spiritual nebular yu are traversing.

Biko, what do yu mean by receiving the Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in tongue. Because the last i checked G(g)od doesn't exist and consequently any claim for spiritual/supernatural phenomenom is false and hoax.

So pls, what natural/scientific rational do yu have to explain this "receiving of the Holy Ghost with evidece of speaking in tongue" your ASF members received, since G(g)od doesn't exist n there is nothing like spiritual/supernatural phenomenom, or else these claims of yours are false and like i said before, that simply makes you an impostor/charlatan.

Ewu!

Bla....bla...bla....bla...Holy Spirit doesn't exist, so all your Shangrila are hoax. Mbok!

I will try n see if i can make out time and expose many of ur lies.

Bros....Your comprehension is low , if you ask OP those questions about his allusion to God and his colleagues professing the supernatural from his narration.

You simply don't get the context of the narrations......please do read again........he was only telling the story of a passed event , beliefs and insinuations before he came about atheism.....
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 6:30pm On May 03, 2016
swaggzo:

A MAN WHO KILLS THOUSANDS AND ANOTHER MAN WHO'S CRIME IS JUST A SMALL LIE, WILL BOTH END UP IN HELL.

HOWS THAT JUSTICE? ?
undecided

Dearie, the problem is not in the act, but in the nature which propelled you to carry out the act.
Its becos you are ignorant that's why you called lying SMALL. Lie is Satan's MAIN NATURE. WHEN YOU LIE, YOU PROJECT SATAN'S NATURE. When satan lie, he speaks his mama language. There's no small lie.
Jesus said, Satan came to steal, kill, and destroy.
A liar has a motive why he is lying. why did you lie? why not tell the truth? You had a reason you lie, to deceive and misguide. Why did the killer killed?
Killing, stealing, lying all stems from the same source, Satan.
Judgement will be according to the nature you have. The New nature in Christ or the old nature of Sin. Christ came to give us a new nature, but some of us reject it, yet blame God for everything.
God is not sending anyone to hellfire. Hellfire wasn't made for man,but man wont take the nature which grands him the access into Gods kingdom.
Wait ooo. I no understand am, Sombodi open door for you to enter, sake of say, outside too clod, you say you no want enter, yet you stand outside the blame who open door for you. meanwhile the door still dey open, Why not just come in?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by frank317: 6:33pm On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

I am not here to teach comprehension. If you have trouble understanding "contexts" then try and develop your comprehension ability.

Lol.... These guys are really like a mystery. Is their brain not functioning? Once they here the word "God" in your statement, they instantly assume you believe in God.

Even if u say "God does not exist" they will think they are as wise as Solomon (I am yet to know how Solomon is wise) when they ask "for u to mention God when saying he does not exist means u believe he exist" WTF.

Some people are so dumb, I want to strangle myself.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 6:43pm On May 03, 2016
urahara:

Mom , how would u say this to ur son.

Mom. Why have u chosen 2 treat me dis way.

Am i not worth more than a skyfairy

Mom cry ever since u gave birth 2 me , u ve neva shown me love.

Mom. I need u. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Pls love me like ur son
My Son i love you. really, i do. You wont understand it now, when you grow older, you will understand. Am your Mom, and like every mom, i want only the best for you. Remember how many nights i stayed up making sure you slept? Am ready to give anything to see you succeed and be the best that you can be.
Son, If i discipline you, its not becos i hate you, actually, if i fail to chastise you now, you'll blame me later.
Remember, am your mom, and mothers loves their sons the most. I have been around long before you came, i know where there are snares, hidden out of sight to ensnare you, i know where the gorges are, i wont sit and see you hurt yourself, that's why i say, follow me son. Follow me, I know the way.
I love you more than you will ever realise.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

My Son i love you. really, i do. You wont understand it now, when you grow older, you will understand. Am your Mom, and like every mom, i want only the best for you. Remember how many nights i stayed up making sure you slept? Am ready to give anything to see you succeed and be the best that you can be.
Son, If i discipline you, its not becos i hate you, actually, if i fail to chastise you now, you'll blame me later.
Remember, am your mom, and mothers loves their sons the most. I have been around long before you came, i know where there are snares, hidden out of sight to ensnare you, i know where the gorges are, i wont sit and see you hurt yourself, that's why i say, follow me son. Follow me, I know the way.
I love you more than you will ever realise.

Mother , i know u love me , but mom if i offend you by lying to you can you throw me inside a fire to be tortured for just 1 minute.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ranchhoddas: 6:54pm On May 03, 2016
Blescyn:
[b][/b]

i'm not suprised....This sort of post attracts unreasonable people.
That awkward moment when a christian calls you unreasonable.

7 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 7:01pm On May 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
That awkward moment when a christian calls you unreasonable.

grin grin grin epic
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2016
frank317:

Lol.... These guys are really like a mystery. Is their brain not functioning? Once they here the word "God" in your statement, they instantly assume you believe in God.

Even if u say "God does not exist" they will think they are as wise as Solomon (I am yet to know how Solomon is wise) when they ask "for u to mention God when saying he does not exist means u believe he exist" WTF.

Some people are so dumb, I want to strangle myself.
tohpahz hope this post helps. That god is mentioned in a sentance does not mean the person who made the sentence believes in god. Pls employ your brain when reading

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 7:07pm On May 03, 2016
urahara:

Mummy, i cherish you as well thats why i cant bear to see you obsessing over a dead jew who never tasted eguisi soup.

Mummy you have time for this dead jew but u barely have time for me cry cry
Ah, Son..., This 'dead Jew' as you call Him actually tasted Egusi soup. i think he even prepared it once. Have you forgotten he grew up in our neighbouring village Egypt?
what? Dont you know Egyptians make the best of Egusi soups?
My son, Maybe you were to young to remember, but if you can go far back in time, you would remember that if not for that 'dead Jew', you wouldn't have had a mother today. I would have been dead long ago, and your father would have brought in another woman who could have thrown you out of the house, God for bit my son.
This 'dead Jew' stepped in when the doctors said, "We have done all we can", You know, that time i didn't really know him that much, I just cried out to him out of desperation, I said, " If you are there as they say you are, abeg dont let me die, I have a son, he is still too young, Pls help me, heal me and i will worship you, and he helped me. The doctors till today cant explain how i could have survived.

My son, my love for you kept me alive. I love you sooo much son, but you see, the love i have for you is not the same kind of love i have for Him, so there is no conflict. I love you...
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 7:08pm On May 03, 2016
JustStardust:

Relax, we are all atheists about so many gods jare, some of just just go one god further...there is no closet anything. grin grin grin...just saying.
Okay.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by wiegraf: 7:13pm On May 03, 2016
JoAgbaje, abeg, have you read this?

Deep, deep, inside you somewhere, is there anything like a conscience left?

Prove to me there is a god!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by virginboy1(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2016
johnydon22:

I have this idea of Organizing a Live Discussion or Seminar for freethinkers, irreligious, religious who ever is interested.

But maybe we will start with a Seminar for freethinkers, deists, pantheists, atheists, agnostics, irreligious and with time we could consider putting christians and muslims into the picture.

what do you think? Typing is becoming more ....tiring...

Live chat will be fun

Live chat? Would make a lot of sense but I hope it will be faceless. Because most of these fanatics out of frustration or vexation might wanna cause havoc to any of the parties involved.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2016
virginboy1:

Live chat? Would make a lot of sense but I hope it will be faceless. Because most of these fanatics out of frustration or vexation might wanna cause havoc to any of the parties involved.

If only a way we could hide our identities the same way an atheist Youtuber called grappling ignorance does. grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by NiRfreak(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2016
Zzyco:

So you now believe there is heaven? God cannot be mocked , he will surely get back to you.. Am laughing at you.
why can't people understand simple statements......so your inference is that he believes in heaven ehn??
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Joagbaje(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2016
@op , I had wanted to make post for 3 days but was denied by the site. No one can judge you because you spoke from the depth of your heart . You said mind blowing things which got my attention . And this is the matter . Few years ago pastor chris asked a question about personal conviction of christ and he said "what if all the great men of God you believe in come out together and say " we have discovered we have been deceived ,the bible is a book of fairy .there is nothing like heaven or hell.etc . He asked what will you do? He was addressing the idea of personal knowledge based on conviction and relationship with christ. I felt that question was for babies hand I felt very secure because I have seen miracles , I have cast out Devils . I know Jesus for myself. But here we are . Reading from someone who has done all these , heal sick ,wroth miracles, operated in gifts and more Then who is secured ?

I will appreciate if you can explain few things to me . Because this is of great concern . Now you said in your posts that the miracles were real. If there's no God ,then by what means we're those prophecies and words of knowledge coming ?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2016
wiegraf:
He has a duty to his flock. Please let him be
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by virginboy1(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

Christians converts unbelievers, Satan converts Chritians. Weldone, your reward is great in hellfire.
Deep down, when none of us is with you, you know how much you mean to satan. you know, so dont come here a pretend about being an atheist who do not believe in satan. All[b][/b] the witches and Wizards[b][/b] are right here on nl pretending to be atheists, why wont any of you for once declare openly to being a practicing Witch or Wizard rather than being an atheist? O sorry, Sarassin did.

Since there are witches and wizard here, then you need to report them to the Angels so as to send them into oblivion.

Nigerians and witches syndrome mehnnnnnnn cry
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Joagbaje(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2016
wiegraf:

Of course there's a God and you know it. Firstly the bible is a book of prophecy. It contains prophecies which came to pass in the bible days. Such as the rise of Babylon and other world empires even to the last one were accurately predicted in Daniel and they came to pass. So the bible was not written by one con man .The Jesus was to come was given accurately hundred of years before his birth . It contains prophecies being fulfilled . And future prophecies . The bible talks about one world government . . . . Do many many to quote .
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 7:31pm On May 03, 2016
urahara:

Mother , i know u love me , but mom if i offend you by lying to you can you throw me inside a fire to be tortured for just 1 minute.
Son, do you remember one time we travelled home to visit your grandma in the village and we had to use Kerosene lamp? You were so curious to know how the flame was glowing inside the globe, you wanted to hold it, i kept pulling you off, but you wont just stop going for it, suddenly your dad came back home and i needed to attend to him, you saw your chance and went for the lamp. The heat Chastised you. it stopped you from touching it by itself. Since you didn't believe me to know i cant keep what is good for you from you.
Son, When you were a toddler, i was always there, but if am there now that you are a man, then what kind of a mother am i? What have i succeeded in raising? an slowpoke? No dear, a time comes, and now its that time that i have to stand back and allow you be the man i raised you to be.
Son, the Lamp episode should teach you discipline. in life, there are actions that are detrimental to our wellbeing, and as a mother, i was never irresponsible as to indulge you to the extend that you wouldn't know these things. But you see Son, With all the love i have for you, if you decide to lock yourself up in a room and hang yourself on a Fan, what can i do? i will grieve for the rest of my life, but you took that decision. I made myself available for you to talk to. I always made you to understand, that no matter what happened, in will be, but you didn't consider how i will feel, you went on to commit suicide. In this circumstance, What can i do? its a choice you made.
No mother can throw her baby, especially her son into the fire. At least i cant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (90) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.