Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (209623 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2016
Joagbaje:

@op , I had wanted to make post for 3 days but was denied by the site. No one can judge you because you spoke from the depth of your heart . You said mind blowing things which got my attention . And this is the matter . Few years ago pastor chris asked a question about personal conviction of christ and he said "what if all the great men of God you believe in come out together and say " we have discovered we have been deceived ,the bible is a book of fairy .there is nothing like heaven or hell.etc . He asked what will you do?
I remember Pastor E.A Adeboye asking the same question some years ago when I was young and I can still vividly see myself saying I will NEVER deny christ. Well here I am saying christ is all rubbish. And I say it with full sense of responsibility.
My experience as a christian makes this sort of question funny because, this is a deep emotional question where people reaffirm their determination to serve christ. But the funny thing is, it is stupidity. If pastor christ should turn back from being a christian to what ever, and you don't begin to question the faith you learnt from him, them you are nothing but a zombie.

I will appreciate if you can explain few things to me . Because this is of great concern . Now you said in your posts that the miracles were real. If there's no God ,then by what means we're those prophecies and words of knowledge coming ?

They all have simple reasons why they work and has nothing to do with holy spirit or god or angels or whatever spiritual being.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 7:34pm On May 03, 2016
virginboy1:

Since there are witches and wizard here, then you need to report them to the Angels so as to send them into oblivion.

Nigerians and witches syndrome mehnnnnnnn cry
o you don't know you will go? You will, its a matter of time.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by wiegraf: 7:35pm On May 03, 2016
Joagbaje:

Of course there's a God and you know it. Firstly the bible is a book of prophecy. It contains prophecies which came to pass in the bible days. Such as the rise of Babylon and other world empires even to the last one were accurately predicted in Daniel and they came to pass. [b]So the bible was not written by one con man .[/b]The Jesus was to come was given accurately hundred of years before his birth . It contains prophecies being fulfilled . And future prophecies . The bible talks about one world government . . . . Do many many to quote .

So, it was written by many con men then? Thank you for pointing out the obvious

That asides, you may be in waaaaaaay deeper than the op, but I'll be oddly optimistic here and believe there is still hope for you. Can you honestly tell me your conscience doesn't eat away at you when you read threads like this
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
wiegraf:

That asides, you may be in waaaaaaay deeper than the op, but I'll be oddly optimistic here and believe there is still hope for you. Can you honestly tell me your conscience doesn't eat away at you when you read threads like this
Hope you know he can only answer questions in certain ways here online. And hope you know his church. Don't expect honesty here.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Joagbaje(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

They all have simple reasons why they work and has nothing to do with holy spirit or god or angels or whatever spiritual being.

In that case by what power were those miracles wroth. You acknowledged the miracles were real. So by what power? You used the name of Jesus i believe
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by wiegraf: 7:39pm On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

He has a duty to his flock. Please let him be

He tells his flock to forego medicine (to treat say AIDS) as it lessens the powah of faith, and to instead transfer those funds to himself. He claims to cure Ebola

His level pass your own level, and his is far from benign. He is a danger to society. Actually, in saner climes, he'd likely be in prison....

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by H2Ossss(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2016
hahahahahha...soo soo funny... i saw someone with religion of ufo, read about it before but never knew people believe in that, I was 1ce becoming an atheist.. after careful reasoning, searching and thinking.. i came to the inevitable conclusion.. God exist... but every can hold on to his/her own faith or lack of it... to your tents o isreal. thread closed. (like say na me open am...lol)
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by virginboy1(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:
o you don't know you will go? You will, its a matter of time.
We are going together since you are also a Sinner.

Its just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by wiegraf: 7:46pm On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

Hope you know he can only answer questions in certain ways here online. And hope you know his church. Don't expect honesty here.

Ok then, I'll leave it in your capable hands.

This is a wonderful thread btw
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by montezz(f): 7:47pm On May 03, 2016
@musicwriter No.6 is so true.
@op a pastor told me during an heated argument dt i will encounter a divine visitation from God himself in my dreams within five days. All because i was against his beliefs o. To cut d story short,its almost two weeks and i have been sleeping very sound without dreams sef. Will call him tomoro cos he confidently gave me his number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 7:48pm On May 03, 2016
virginboy1:
We are going together since you are also a Sinner.

Its just a matter of time.
okay then, we shall find out when we die.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by VLadipo: 7:48pm On May 03, 2016
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

Son, do you remember one time we travelled home to visit your grandma in the village and we had to use Kerosene lamp? You were so curious to know how the flame was glowing inside the globe, you wanted to hold it, i kept pulling you off, but you wont just stop going for it, suddenly your dad came back home and i needed to attend to him, you saw your chance and went for the lamp. The heat Chastised you. it stopped you from touching it by itself. Since you didn't believe me to know i cant keep what is good for you from you.
Son, When you were a toddler, i was always there, but if am there now that you are a man, then what kind of a mother am i? What have i succeeded in raising? an slowpoke? No dear, a time comes, and now its that time that i have to stand back and allow you be the man i raised you to be.
Son, the Lamp episode should teach you discipline. in life, there are actions that are detrimental to our wellbeing, and as a mother, i was never irresponsible as to indulge you to the extend that you wouldn't know these things. But you see Son, With all the love i have for you, if you decide to lock yourself up in a room and hang yourself on a Fan, what can i do? i will grieve for the rest of my life, but you took that decision. I made myself available for you to talk to. I always made you to understand, that no matter what happened, in will be, but you didn't consider how i will feel, you went on to commit suicide. In this circumstance, What can i do? its a choice you made.
No mother can throw her baby, especially her son into the fire. At least i cant.

Mother , the question is simple. Can i be in a fire to be tortured and u have all the powers in the world to save me. Would u leave me there
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by nynbrada: 7:51pm On May 03, 2016
NiRfreak:

Bros....Your comprehension is low , if you ask OP those questions about his allusion to God and his colleagues professing the supernatural from his narration.

You simply don't get the context of the narrations......please do read again........he was only telling the story of a passed event , beliefs and insinuations before he came about atheism.....

Pot calling kettle black. I would have brutalised you with ad homenim if not for your respectful approach.

Now i counsel that you grow some brain and reread the post and see if you can dissect the deeper layer of truth for which the question was intended.

Help yourself.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2016
Joagbaje:

In that case by what power were those miracles wroth. You acknowledged the miracles were real. So by what power? You used the name of Jesus i believe
Healings can come miraculously thru several mean. You can use the name of anything. If today I claim that the water coming out from my tap is healing water and people believe in it. All I need is enough people to take the water and at the end call for testimonies. Be sure that you will hear lots of testimonies.
You just have to make your premise something people can believe in absolutely even if it is based a a big fat lie. It does not matter. Then have a wide spectrum of people put their faith in it.

If I have 1000 sick people. Have various degrees of infamity drink the fake healing water. I am sure we will get about the same number of testimonies as having 1000 people let pastor chris pray for them.

It still works for me.
I trick people close to me into getting healed. Could tell them to drink water and convince them it is no ordinary water. Or make vegetable concoction soup and claim it is medicinal and you see people getting back to their feet in no time. Depends on how convincing you are and how their body responds to the illness. It does not always work just the way prayer in jesus name does not always work. Success rate is about the same frequency.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:56pm On May 03, 2016
montezz:
@musicwriter No.6 is so true.
@op a pastor told me during an heated argument dt i will encounter a divine visitation from God himself in my dreams within five days. All because i was against his beliefs o. To cut d story short,its almost two weeks and i have been sleeping very sound without dreams sef. Will call him tomoro cos he confidently gave me his number.
Lol
It could work tho. If I suggest something to you authoritatively, your mind could respond to it. That is how hypnotism works.
If that pastor says that same thing to 10 people at least 2 peoples minds will respond and make them have the dream.
These things work. You just have to understand why and how they work.

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Redlyn: 7:57pm On May 03, 2016
Strawman:
Nothing you type on Nairaland will alter anybody's religious beliefs even in the slightest.

Just saying...

Not true. I have witnessed many people transition on NL.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by virginboy1(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

okay then, we shall find out when we die.
Ok dear, I love you smiley even though you wished to see me burn in an imaginary fire. cry
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 03, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
That awkward moment when a christian calls you unreasonable.

And it is a sin abi??
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by montezz(f): 8:02pm On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol
It could work tho. If I suggest something to you authoritatively, your mind could respond to it. That is how hypnotism works.
If that pastor says that same thing to 10 people at least 2 peoples minds will respond and make them have the dream.
Well it can't work for me....not anymore!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by otemanuduno: 8:05pm On May 03, 2016
See what Jehovah the author of confusion has caused. If he has done well for the world, no homo would have had the cause to doubt the existence of a universal God.

Anyway, I am happy that the kingdom of DOMINO REVERAD, who made the big bang is already here. And many more of people changing from the occultic 'blood sucking and flesh eating' religion of Christianity to temporary atheists shall be recorded until the real God shall come in his full manifestation.

Wicked YAHWEH, son of Reverad, aka Satan, whose best friend is LUCIFER, now listen carefully... the BOOK OF DANIEL you stole from DANIEL has already been recorded by EARTUM with his stars, so no matter the editing and plagiarism of the sealed scroll of Daniel and other RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE you stole, I, OTEM, is here to reveal it.
Why are you even so foolish to have written the BOOK OF DANIEL 12 untouched? NOW IT IS TIME FOR THE POWER OF THE 'HOLY PEOPLE' TO BE SCATTERED. then the dominion of the real God will begin.

Listen carefully, YAHWEH, Eusebius that you sent to me in my dream only did a little to slow down THE DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS. I will even give up my life to finish it up, YAHWEH(SATAN).

Daniel 12 has said it all, he spoke of THE ABOMINATION THAT MAKES DESOLATE replacing the DAILY SACRIFICE and it has been fulfilled. Faulkin your son brought the ABOMINATION of drinking his blood and eating his flesh, which makes people who do it have more Sulphur and Phosphorus in their brains spiritually. Then the daily sacrifice of Moses was taken away when your wicked ABOMINATION took over. All the moral and wise-sayings of Krishna which you stole will not help you out... and the story of the gods called Sol, Sin, Brahma, Asherah and Apollo which you incorporated into your book as Saul, sin, Abram(Abraham), Sarah and Apollo are all busted. Now your time is up, YAHWEH, the originator of evil in this planet of peace.

Krish(Krishna)'s name which you stole and turned to Christ, you shall surely pay for it. And your occultic books called the BIBLE and the Quran shall soon be burnt by many people whose lives you have put in your cage.

Your time is up, YAHWEH and Lucifer your friend shall share in your self-made punishment. Hear the words of the prophet of BALL, OTEM.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 03, 2016
wordcat:

Numbers 31:7-18

Your point is....??
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by nynbrada: 8:06pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

My Son i love you. really, i do. You wont understand it now, when you grow older, you will understand. Am your Mom, and like every mom, i want only the best for you. Remember how many nights i stayed up making sure you slept? Am ready to give anything to see you succeed and be the best that you can be.
Son, If i discipline you, its not becos i hate you, actually, if i fail to chastise you now, you'll blame me later.
Remember, am your mom, and mothers loves their sons the most. I have been around long before you came, i know where there are snares, hidden out of sight to ensnare you, i know where the gorges are, i wont sit and see you hurt yourself, that's why i say, follow me son. Follow me, I know the way.
I love you more than you will ever realise.

Lovely response.

My dear sister, waz up and long time?

I can see this your son is really given you a tough time and i'm really impreessed at the way you are nuturing and really bringing him up in the way of the Lord.

Pls keep it up as your labour of love wont go unrewarded. The Lord is your strenght.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2016
montezz:

Well it can't work for me....not anymore!
It works anyway, but you have to have an impressionable mind for it to work on you.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Blackfire(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:
Hahahahahahahahaha. I laf you to scorn.

when did u become a mother?

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
See what Jehovah the author of confusion has caused. If he has done well for the world, no homo would have had the cause to doubt the existence of a universal God.

Anyway, I am happy that the kingdom of DOMINO REVERAD, who made the big bang is already here. And many more of people changing from the occultic 'blood sucking and flesh eating' religion of Christianity to temporary atheists shall be recorded until the real God shall come in his full manifestation.

Wicked YAHWEH, son of Reverad, aka Satan, whose best friend is LUCIFER, now listen carefully... the BOOK OF DANIEL you stole from DANIEL has already been recorded by EARTUM with his stars, so no matter the editing and plagiarism of the sealed scroll of Daniel and other RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE you stole, I, OTEM, is here to reveal it.
Why are you even so foolish to have written the BOOK OF DANIEL 12 untouched? NOW IT IS TIME FOR THE POWER OF THE 'HOLY PEOPLE' TO BE SCATTERED. then the dominion of the real God will begin.

Listen carefully, YAHWEH, Eusebius that you sent to me in my dream only did a little to slow down THE DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS. I will even give up my life to finish it up, YAHWEH(SATAN).

Daniel 12 has said it all, he spoke of THE ABOMINATION THAT MAKES DESOLATE replacing the DAILY SACRIFICE and it has been fulfilled. Faulkin your son brought the ABOMINATION of drinking his blood and eating his flesh, which makes people who do it have more Sulphur and Phosphorus in their brains spiritually. Then the daily sacrifice of Moses was taken away when your wicked ABOMINATION took over. All the moral and wise-sayings of Krishna which you stole will not help you out... and the story of the gods called Sol, Sin, Brahma, Asherah and Apollo which you incorporated into your book as Saul, sin, Abram(Abraham), Sarah and Apollo are all busted. Now your time is up, YAHWEH, the originator of evil in this planet of peace.

Krish(Krishna)'s name which you stole and turned to Christ, you shall surely pay for it. And your occultic books called the BIBLE and the Quran shall soon be burnt by many people whose lives you have put in your cage.

Your time is up, YAHWEH and Lucifer your friend shall share in your self-made punishment. Hear the words of the prophet of BALL, OTEM.
Hope all is well with this guy. Please if you know him offline advice his family on time.

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Joagbaje(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2016
wiegraf:

Pls kindly let me discuss with the op. Don't get personal with me. My conscience is towards God.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol

Oga hardmirror, the nigerian james randi, i greet u.

Fighting superstition and gullibility.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by otemanuduno: 8:15pm On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

Hope all is well with this guy. Please if you know him offline advice his family on time.
When men fears god... lol
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 8:15pm On May 03, 2016
virginboy1:

Ok dear, I love you smiley even though you wished to see me burn in an imaginary fire. cry
How can you say i wish you that? No one can do that even if he wanted to. Even God cant wish anyone hell. its not something you can do for someone else. If its a matter of wishing, I wish everyone here to heaven, but ITS A CHOICE everyone of us must make.

Deuteronomy 30:15,19 See, I have set before you this day life and good, and death and evil. I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live

So, you see? How can i then choose hell for you? there's still time, choose Life today.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 8:17pm On May 03, 2016
Blackfire:

when did u become a mother?
About an hour ago my dear. I can be whatever you want me to be. i didn't know you were there.
Did i mess as a mother?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Joagbaje(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

Well if you know me . I don't discuss with mockers. Let truth prevail . But when matter start to get muddy I quit. Don't label dishonesty when I've not given reason for such l truth is truth. If you really believe you discovered a truth . Be kind enough to be open about it. I will rather demand honesty from you Than mockery on such sensitive issue of life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (90) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.