Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (209068 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by raphieMontella: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Naijadeyhia, this thread has NEVER hit front-page before!!

see why I said you calling people a chronic liar is possibly a game of psychological projection?

It appears you're a chronic liar yourself but call other people liars in order to feel a bit more comfortable about your lying

your words should not be taken seriously

if you tell me its raining, I have to go out and check if its true

its funny how you thanked your imaginary friend in this post of yours, you thanked him for a LIE

4 different people "shared" your post which makes even much more people see this post of yours, you have not only told a lie but inadvertently spread the lie to ignorant folks

its okay to lie anyways, so long you're doing it for Jesus

what amazes me is how easy it is for you to lie, if you're not a conman already, I advice you give it a try, that seems to be your calling cheesy
they feed on the ignorance of the christians na...
Its either
Lying for Jesus Ministries or
Supporting Religious delusion Church of God....
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2016
uvalued:

mumbo jumbo but it does give you thereputic effect... but your co travellers have found it shamefully a religious activity.... it does not obey natural reasoning and logic yet it give thee therapuetic effect.... am learning grin grin grin
There are many things that have thereputic effects. Laughing hysterically has effects, pacing up and down has effects, color of the walls in your room has effects, meditation has effects, speaking mumbo jumbo in a meditative way has effects. Grow up

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2016
raphieMontella:

the guy is dumb...i notiiced it from the onset...
Lacks simple comprehensive and reading abilitiies..
hoho when one holds up you people words and when it stirs you like REAL, you pop up words like "LOW IQ, DUMB, LACK COMPREHESION AND READING ABILITIES" and when one holds yall at the jugular of your reasoning, you would say pls go read some book or get a knowledge from library... grin

ok pls mister know it all... what do you comprehend from your reading abilities thus

HardMirror:
Miracles exists
Witchcraft
Speaking in tongues is real
Everything supernatural about christianity is real.

take each on its merit to make us comprehend grin grin grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2016
raphieMontella:
they feed on the ignorance of the christians na... Its either Lying for Jesus Ministries or Supporting Religious delusion Church of God....
They are like kids, sometimes you just have to feel for them
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2016
uvalued:

hoho when one holds up you people words and when it stirs you like REAL, you pop up words like "LOW IQ, DUMB, LACK COMPREHESION AND READING ABILITIES" and when one holds yall at the jugular of your reasoning, you would say pls go read some book or get a knowledge from library... grin

ok pls mister know it all... what do you comprehend from your reading abilities thus

take each on its merit to make us comprehend grin grin grin
Have you heard of laughing in the spirit?

Do you know why many pastors place emphasis on speaking in tongues?

Learn more on meditation and hypnosis. They are simply opening your minds to suggestiveness why is the doorway to effective hypnosis
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

There are many things that have thereputic effects. Laughing hysterically has effects, pacing up and down has effects, color of the walls in your room has effects, meditation has effects, speaking mumbo jumbo in a meditative way has effects. Grow up

good. what you posted above is subjective to say the least. what laws/principes of chemistry/physics/biology or natural sciences support the above subjective reason of yours.... that is documented under peer review to be accepdted as facts
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by santori: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2016
Gift101:

The word ATHIEST... lol

Brother, do you know that whoever is not of God is of the Devil ?

In this life it's either you're in light or you're in darkness

If you say you're not of God and you're not of the Devil, you're a liar because whoever is not of God is of the Devil.

Athiest you all are of the devil. Anyone dat doesn't support God or the fact that he's existing is of the Devil.

Seun repent and come back to God.

hahahahahahahaha. ignorance can be an abyss to people sometimes. by the way how is the God of the Bible and quran different from the devil of the quran and Bible , going by the folktales of this books
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

They are like kids, sometimes you just have to feel for them
even the great ONE stated that for one to be accepted in the kingdom one must be like a child...

now this is from a statement from an elder which i have seen and respect

HardMirror:
Miracles exists
Witchcraft

and this was not spoken by a kid
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by chrmn1: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2016
uvalued:

hahaha really... i think yall athiest are falling over yourselves to be blinded that your Maker is using your hero HARDMIRROR to place a witness for or against you that HARDMIRROR has confirmed that everything supernatural about christianity is TRUE and real... and you all have failed to see it... wooow... see how using their own to witness to the SUPERNATURAL.. thanks HARDMIRROW for your testimony... am blessed someone shout halleluyah
hallelujah
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by segcymoor(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2016
wirinet:

Thanks for thinking about it, i really hope you share your experience. I agree with you that religious organizations are like cults, they are more of political cults than a business cults. I am also aware that religious cults had been sustained for thousands of years through physical and spiritual treats, intimidation and even outright violence. But now things have changed, the religious cults are not the only source of information. There was a time all books were destroyed save religious texts, and the only book a person will ever read in their life was the bible. With the information age we can get information from numerous sources and most important of all, we can exchange information anonymously at will. So the possibility of religious organizations and their slave soldiers harming you is slim.

As you have rightly noted, religion and politics have collaborated throughout history to achieve one objective - control and exploitation of people's resources and minds. This is even more evident in societies with high levels of illiteracy. The more literate a society, the more difficult it would be for priests and politicians to exploit the masses.
Please are u Lagos?do meet me on whassap(08091110234)
......we got a deal!
Thanks
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dopedude(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

It is better they stay deluded.
I don't want them to change. Imagine a world without christians. I think for now those who discover the truth should remain few.

Hardmirror please I want to ask a simple question. I am a Christian and I believe in Christ. I have enjoyed my bible and Christ for he has given me tremendous joy and comfort. if when I die, i come to learn that there is no God, no Jesus, and the bible is not true and there is no salvation or heaven; please tell me what I have lost believing in Christ.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2016
uvalued:

even the great ONE stated that for one to be accepted in the kingdom one must be like a child...

now this is from a statement from an elder which i have seen and respect

and this was not spoken by a kid
Stop being deceitful, stop editing my posts!
This is the full post
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
I LOSE MY FAITH IN THE BIBLE, JESUS and RELIGIOUS CONCEPT OF GOD.
Before I continue.
Miracles exists
Witchcraft
What is not real is the reason behind it.
It is just like magic.
Real magic is does not exist, but that does not mean magic is not real. Magic is real as long as you are ready to overlook the tricks behind the magic and just enjoy the show.

https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/5#45205356
Why are you editing it? Why? You have posted your edited version about 10 times now so as to decieve people.
I guess you don't want people to see the bolded, you don't want them to know that placebo, adrenaline, hypnosis, derangment, delusion, hallucinations, intelligent forecasting, cold reading are the secrets behind this. Just as tricks are the secrets of magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2016
dopedude:

Hardmirror please I want to ask a simple question. I am a Christian and I believe in Christ. I have enjoyed my bible and Christ for he has given me tremendous joy and comfort. if when I die, i come to learn that there is no God, no Jesus, and the bible is not true and there is no salvation or heaven; please tell me what I have lost believing in Christ.
You have lost nothing, but when you die and discover muslims where right then you have lost everything. Cos many muslims also find joy and comfort in Islam

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by raphieMontella: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Stop being deceitful, stop editing my posts!
This is the full post

Why are you editing it? Why? You have posted your edited version about 10 times now so as to decieve people.
I guess you don't want people to see the bolded, you don't want them to know that placebo, adrenaline, hypnosis, derangment, delusion, hallucinations, intelligent forecasting, cold reading are the secrets behind this. Just as tricks are the secrets of magic.
lol...
Lying for Jesus Ministries..
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by segcymoor(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2016
Infact @all......An average atheism didn't believe in God due to lack of logic in.religious simply.because we ve.deepest believe that religious attributed to God hence confusion.......

Ladies and.gentlemen,this matter is a sacred.and.it's our primarily responsibility to.get it right because we can't use religious as an.excuse before God.....like someone observed religious.is politics.Well..I am.not in position of authorities to say yes or no......but alas!

______
To whom it may concern,I am.using this mediums.with.sense of humility to inform u that God exists yet religious is not far from what 'some thinker' label it.......I say to you,but ONLY to few who which to resolve d puzzled of the subject matter should chat with me on whassap(08091110234)

It may sound odd to u that d very person talking to.u.ve access to 'advanced information' that resolve.d puzzled grin Take it or leave bro

Note:Cult is far from it
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dopedude(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

You have lost nothing, but when you die and discover muslims where right then you have lost everything. Cos many muslims also find joy and comfort in Islam

What exactly did I lose. Since when I die there happens to be no heaven our life after death, but while here on earth I find peace and joy in my religion.
but also think of the other side, What if you die and there happens to be heaven. What do you think you have lost.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dopedude(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

What exactly did I lose. Since when I die there happens to be no heaven or life after death, but while here on earth I find peace and joy in my religion.
but also think of the other side, What if you die and there happens to be heaven. What do you think you have lost.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2016
dopedude:

What exactly did I lose. Since when I die there happens to be no heaven or life after death, but while here on earth I find peace and joy in my religion.
Are you telling me only christians are happy on earth? What if islam is the way to heaven, it means you are going to hell
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2016
raphieMontella:
lol... Lying for Jesus Ministries..
It is their nature
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dopedude(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Are you telling me only christians are happy on earth? What if islam is the way to heaven, it means you are going to hell

You still don't get my point. what I'm saying is what if there is no heaven or Hell, then what have I lost here on earth serving Christ.
and what if eventually there is heaven and Hell what do you think you have lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dopedude(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by trueking: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2016
What page did the OP finish his story? all I see are arguments right from page 5. I have my reservations but I want to know what changed his belief.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by tunene66: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2016
Interesting reading guys but let's keep it civil n mature
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by hahn(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2016
Tenniebenson:

may the curse be on u and ur generations.

Amen tongue
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by iamcalmbiatchez: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2016
Hardmirror God is real....Christ is real...the end time is gonna come. Please repent
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by olly12: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2016
i can not but contribute to this thread because i read it from start to finish.
Firstly, our problem is simple we don't know and we don't want to know. If you are born in a Christian family that's all you are Christian automatically. same as Muslims. lol same as traditional believes have you ever think outside the box the answer is no. even if we want to we won't just because we are afraid to be wrong. that said.

Hardmirror

Many of you points are correct and right i hardly can say you are not making point. But this is the problem since you are once a devoted christian i can feel the disappointment in doing things with your heart and then found it to be baseless.

These are the reasons why I said that.
1) Christianity as a religion is a baseless religion
If you are reading a book so called from God and a mere human can pick out things that doesn't add up one will pause and ask the question again. what is happening.
2) Bible was written after the death of Jesus so we couldn't verify from source the authenticity of it content
3) Conscience, if you have one you will tends to withdraw a little to have a rethink. Example is in a midst of 20,000 people you as a pastor saying a barren is here and will concede. you know a barren is definitely there. telling someone that God ask me to tell you. Knowing fully well you are not hearing anything from any body, and you will be telling yourself, assuming whatever you say is not intentional it must have been coming from somewhere (God) I think if you dont want to deceive yourself one should think.
4) Contradictions to be frank if God is as powerful as we want him to be there shouldn't be a single logical contradictions in the bible. Because God is not stupid he can't tell two people different story of the same event. Nothing is like yo need divine understanding ( divine ) to understand a passage in the bible because he created us he knows what we can understand. Never accept such explanation from any pastor its a lie.
5) Commentary bible said all those books in the bible can not be verified. yes book of john, Matthew etc. if so where did they come from. I, we was not used he third person is used who is the reporter. All this and lots more can make one doubt his faith.
6) why is bible having versions word of God why are some verses out why are books out. alot is to be answered, i think that is what we need answers to and not God.
finally, I agreed with you on many parts but bro sit down and think about it. what if all this above mentioned errors can be clarify. I think the Romans who sold us this bullshits would be blamed.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by chrmn1: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Learn about open-eyed cold reading and closed-eyed cold reading.
Miracles are not real, else you wld have seen amputated limbs growing almost every day just as headache is being cured every day.
Prophesy are not real just look at tb joshua, all he does are educated guesses.
The supernatural are as real as masquerades, are masquerades really spirits? They are as real as magic, is magic really spiritual? If you think magic is supernatural then it shows how ignorant you are, cos I was once like you.
you need not demand healing of an amputee because if one is produced you will give the same explanation of it as you would a healing of the crippled testimony. You already admitted that healings are real but you doubt the source. You say it's some sort of psychological working so if we present you a miracle of a healed amputee, what would make you admit that it's spiritual and not psychological?

That the hands and legs don't grow everyday is hardly any proof that miracles are unreal because even Jesus of the bible didn't heal all the amputees in his time.

The biblical explanation for healings not performed at will is that it is a gift and the recipients do not just have that ability in their natural selves to produce these results at will. The bible even teaches that Jesus' healing gift flowed as He listened to His father i.e. He healed people as He was guided by the gift giver. Ephesians 3:20 reads, 'God is able to to exceeding, abundantly, above all we ask or think according to the power that works in us' i.e. God will work the supernatural through you to the extent to which you have built yourself spiritually.

And herein lies God's greatest issue: He has to work with humans. I'm sure you read about K. Kulhman. Do you realize that the gifts slowed as she tried to live 'her life' and she got married and deviated from God's plan for her life. Her kind is pretty rare because only precious few are willing to pay the price. (The body wants to have sex, sleep, eat, enjoy, etc) but to doubt their credibility would amount to naivety.

I dont know you from Adam (first Adam or the last) and I don't know how your gift of word of knowledge worked i.e. if you could actually predict specific events in people's lives. Not general stuff like 'I see that your mother in law had a quarell with you some times ago' but stuff like 'your mother in law told you 5 years ago that you will never bear children' or 'you are in uniben now posing as a student and everybody thinks you are a student but you know you are not' even when the person making such bold statements have not previously met the persons to whom they are giving the predictions. So i'd like to know what category the word of knowledge gift you displayed falls into.

You see friend, these are gifts and many at times its the flesh that hinders people from experiencing these spiritual events. In my own life I used to see a lot of stuff when I was more committed to God. I'm trying now but I know how I used to be previously. I was given a piece of information that my cousin was in the North when he was lost for over a year but I know how I prayed and fasted. In your previous posts, you alluded to prayer and fasting as a tool you used to get spiritual experiences but thing is you know those your experiences better than I do. But one thing I can guarantee you is that it has worked for me. I never heard an audible voice (some people claim they have and I have no reason to disbelieve as much as I would never doubt there's a place in the world called Germany just because I've never been there) but it was unmistakable. How could I have known my coz was in the North (Kano State precisely) when I had no natural information to support this?

My question to you is: do you doubt that people previously crippled or blind, dumb, etc have been given ability to walk, see and talk by some means or do you say it's possible but it didn't come as a result of some supernatural means? If your answer is the latter, i'd be happy to learn how these things may have happened.

I know you have read and heard a lot about Kathryn Kulhman. It would be naive to discount all the healings she performed as staged/unrealistic/a mental ability/etc but it's a choice on can make nonetheless.

Finally I'd like to hear your views on how the universe happened. I know research is ongoing and all that stuff but based on your own studies and knowledge and all, how do you honestly think this universe happened. How do you think substances evolved and some how began to form? What do you think?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Gift101(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehe
You have been fooled, if you were half as smart as you think you were, you shld have wondered why you have never seen an amputee grow back his limbs after prayers, you would have wondered why you have never seen a beheaded dead person come back to life. Or can't your god do all things? What of those who have their eyes plucked out can they be healed? Lol. Your pastors all know they can't heal a rat that is why you don't see them going to hospitals. Tb joshua and oyakilome shld go the the Lagos teaching hospital and empty the place cheesy lol

If you think you were as smart as you're you wouldn't been using one or two pastors to claim that God and all other pastors are fake.

For your info i neva trusted pastor chris and tbj, i neva took them to be geniue men of God.

If God can make Dry Bones To Rise Again and raise the dead of 4days, then won't you use your sense to know he can raise the beheaded back to life ? or are you a KID
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by tunene66: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2016
olly12:
i can not but contribute to this thread because i read it from start to finish.
Firstly, our problem is simple we don't know and we don't want to know. If you are born in a Christian family that's all you are Christian automatically. same as Muslims. lol same as traditional believes have you ever think outside the box the answer is no. even if we want to we won't just because we are afraid to be wrong. that said.

Hardmirror

Many of you points are correct and right i hardly can say you are not making point. But this is the problem since you are once a devoted christian i can feel the disappointment in doing things with your heart and then found it to be baseless.

These are the reasons why I said that.
1) Christianity as a religion is a baseless religion
If you are reading a book so called from God and a mere human can pick out things that doesn't add up one will pause and ask the question again. what is happening.
2) Bible was written after the death of Jesus so we couldn't verify from source the authenticity of it content
3) Conscience, if you have one you will tends to withdraw a little to have a rethink. Example is in a midst of 20,000 people you as a pastor saying a barren is here and will concede. you know a barren is definitely there. telling someone that God ask me to tell you. Knowing fully well you are not hearing anything from any body, and you will be telling yourself, assuming whatever you say is not intentional it must have been coming from somewhere (God) I think if you dont want to deceive yourself one should think.
4) Contradictions to be frank if God is as powerful as we want him to be there shouldn't be a single logical contradictions in the bible. Because God is not stupid he can't tell two people different story of the same event. Nothing is like yo need divine understanding ( divine ) to understand a passage in the bible because he created us he knows what we can understand. Never accept such explanation from any pastor its a lie.
5) Commentary bible said all those books in the bible can not be verified. yes book of john, Matthew etc. if so where did they come from. I, we was not used he third person is used who is the reporter. All this and lots more can make one doubt his faith.
6) why is bible having versions word of God why are some verses out why are books out. alot is to be answered, i think that is what we need answers to and not God.
finally, I agreed with you on many parts but bro sit down and think about it. what if all this above mentioned errors can be clarify. I think the Romans who sold us this bullshits would be blamed.

Your points are interesting

No doubt there are many matters regarding biblical accuracy n authenticity n interpretation which have been reasons for Church split n crisis over the centuries

So there's a hard choice to be made. Accept or reject.

In making that choice, reason n logic alone cannot be a valid basis as both are subject to a lot of ambiguities n revisionist tendencies (some of which is seen in newer versions of bible translations).

Indeed miracles, signs n wonders in themselves have been subject of deceit n manipulations

Ultimately its an individual decision to either accept or reject the bible n d message it sends forth to the world

So let the discourse continue.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by samwayne154(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2016
@hardmirror, i ve read ur story, but wait, come to think of it u said u spoke "with God" daily before becoming an atheist, u said u ask God different questions and he gave u reply then u looked around the world and saw how people are suffering then u asked God why but he didn't answer u....that's where it all began u questioned Gods existence even before u think ure going to be an atheist, u doubted Gods existence now let me tell u, there are reason for everything....its just like asking ur mum DAT did she really give birth to u and ur siblings just because u saw one of them lacking something...u don't believe in God, who did u think answered your previous questions... u are just confused in ur write up u said God spoke with u ...and u said he doesn't exist, then who spoke to u?...who?!!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by PastorAIO: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2016
dopedude:

You still don't get my point. what I'm saying is what if there is no heaven or Hell, then what have I lost here on earth serving Christ.
and what if eventually there is heaven and Hell what do you think you have lost.

You are the one that is not getting the point. You are acting on the false premise that there are only 2 possibilities. There is either the Christian afterlife or the Atheist afterlife. Well in actual fact there are as many possible afterlifes as there are human ideas of an afterlife. There is the Hindu afterlife. There is the Muslim afterlife. There is the Ancient greek after life etc etc etc.

You want to suggest that a christian would be okay if he was wrong, but that is not true because if he meets allah in the afterlife then he is going to roast. I hope you get it now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by kayo80(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

I am perplexed that people read those "holy" books and don't ask important questions about what they are reading. If those books were just novels, then no problem. But books claiming to be from god; the absolute guide to life and definer of purpose. Not asking questions is a serious sign that such minds are deluded.

I guess most Christians are too scared of God and hell to question anything or let their mind think of anything that remotely gives them the reason to doubt God's existence. Ironically, it was when I decided to read the bible from start to finish that I became an atheist. I just had too many questions, and thanks to Google, I started my own personal research. At first, I was very scared when the truth started revealing itself. One day, my heart was beating so fast, when it dawned on me...I thought I was going to have a heart attack. It is like having a rag over your face all your life, and having it suddenly taken off. It can be scary at first. I got to know the truth and it set me free. I became an atheist in 2010.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.