Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208918 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Seun(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:
New thread loading.
Now he has been banned for disobeying a moderator. SirWere must be a prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Mimzyy(f): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
This thread garnered thousands of viewers. It's not even on the first page of the FP anymore so there's really no point taking it off FP. Damogul's thread was closed 'cos it didn't die a natural death[/b]as expected. Yet we are all equal before [b]his court of law. I laugh in Swahili. I hold nothing against hardmirror but I hate injustice.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mimzyy:
This thread garnered thousands of viewers. It's not even on the first page of the FP anymore so there's really no point taking it off FP. Damogul's thread was closed 'cos it didn't die a [b]natural death [/b]as expected. Yet we are all equal before his court of law. I laugh in Swahili. I hold nothing against hardmirror but I hate injustice.

What happened here?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Seun(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
I can assure you that anybody who converted away from Christianity because of that thread is fully aware of everything that's been going on.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ambassagod: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul who was just coming back from ban has been ban again for saying "new thread loading".

how then does this make you look to people who respect you??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ambassagod: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:
I can assure you that anyone who converted away from Christianity because of that thread is fully aware of everything that's been going on.

Rubbish!

this could be another lie from another atheist!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ephi123(f): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
ambassagod:
damogul who was just coming back from ban has been ban again for saying "new thread loading".

how then does this make you look to people who respect you??

He hadn't even created the thread, so technically there was nothing to be banned for. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
damogul:
I find it absolutely insulting to come under a thread such as this and "insignificantly" present proof here when this thread was read while online and then instead of putting the exposure thread side by side with this on equal front page status seun tenders some lame apology?

I will do this my way

New thread loading.

Just quit with this, it's obvious what's going on in here.

This thread should have been closed instead, but here it is still misleading people and Seun wants us to come here and make a fool of ourselves, after this thread has clocked how many pages?

The thread of a busted liar left open, while that of the person who exposed the lie gets shutdown...

Tomorrow someone will come here and say God is wicked, when the little power they wield is used for oppression. Wonder if they were God who is all-powerful, we would all have been dead for exposing a lie.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Mimzyy(f): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

What happened here?

A pastor turned atheist (hardmirror)put up his story on his journey to atheism. The story was allegedly found to contain too much maggi and spice hence some christians called him out withsjpposed facts. Our almighty founder banned the originator of the thread and tonight he locked the thread.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingEbukaNaija: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:
I can assure you that anybody who converted away from Christianity because of that thread is fully aware of everything that's been going on.

Nobody deconverted from Christianity grin grin grin .
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ever811(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
I stopped reading the this your crab half way, cause I know its crab.. thanks all the same ...
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mimzyy:

A pastor turned atheist put up his story on his journey to atheism. The story was allegedly found to contain too much maggi and spice hence some christians called him out with supposed facts. Our almighty founder banned the originator of the thread and tonight he locked the thread.

You have left out the interesting parts. grin

Anyway, thanks a lot. smiley

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mimzyy:
This thread garnered thousands of viewers. It's not even on the first page of the FP anymore so there's really no point taking it off FP. Damogul's thread was closed 'cos it didn't die a natural death[/b]as expected. Yet we are all equal before [b]his court of law. I laugh in Swahili. I hold nothing against hardmirror but I hate injustice.
Thanks sis. I hold nothing against you too. But has damogul presented anything? Let's be honest. I keep wondering why he keeps bragging.
Why are the evidences that supports my story being ignored. Many have come here supporting on part or the other. The latest is someone who says he even knows me in the church mentioned but to paint me black he added that I was after leadership in the church. Why is it that such evidences are buried so quickly?
Why is it that the doctor in mechanical enginneering department I mentioned, his son showed up and claimed he was the son of the man mentioned, why did he not further talk about the crusade/outreach at Ajabuto where his dad and myself were the crusaders? Why?

Mimzyy, pls tell me, what is really going on here? Search for truth? Or prosecution?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ambassagod: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Nobody deconverted from Christianity grin grin grin .
leave the lair!!!

he wants to hardmirror us with another lie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Seun(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mimzyy:
Our almighty founder banned the originator of the thread and tonight he locked the thread.
That's misleading. He was banned for breaking the rules. He wasn't banned for merely creating the thread. He made some false accusations, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:
Now he has been banned for disobeying a moderator. SirWere must be a prophet.
grin. Considering the fact that damogul seems to be the only theist here capable of carrying out a coherent investigation; shouldn't you waive this one time
The rest of the theists here will just engage in Name calling and persecution complex till this thread hits 100 pages while HardMirror is virtually unscathed...

Some would call that selective justice.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by SalomonKane: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mimzyy:
Isn't it funny?.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
SirWere:
grin. Considering the fact that damogul seems to be the only theist here capable of carrying out a coherent investigation; shouldn't you waive this one time
The rest of the theists here will just engage in Name calling and persecution complex till this thread hits 100 pages while HardMirror is virtually unscathed...

Some would call that selective justice.

Did you just say damogul carryout investigation?
What investigation. You mean him quoting Howmon is now carrying out investigation?

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:

That's misleading. He was banned for breaking the rules. He wasn't banned for merely creating the thread. He made some false accusations, etc.

We officially have a "God" of Nairaland.

If nairaland could have over twenty rules, it makes me wonder how this complex universe could operate on so many principles and laws, yet without a designer... grin grin grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingEbukaNaija: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Just quit with this, it's obvious what's going on in here.

This thread should have been closed instead, but here it is still misleading people and Seun wants us to come here and make a fool of ourselves, after this thread has clocked how many pages?

The thread of a busted liar left open, while that of the person who exposed the lie gets shutdown...

Tomorrow someone will come here and say God is wicked, when the little power they wield is used for oppression. Wonder if they were God who is all-powerful, we would all have been dead for exposing a lie.

Top comment

I strongly advise everyone to desert this thread and it would die . If it were Facebook's EdgeRank by now the thread would decay because of time .

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingEbukaNaija: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

We officially have a "God" of Nairaland.

If nairaland could have over twenty rules, it makes me wonder how this complex universe could operate on so many principles and laws, yet without a designer... grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Did you just say damogul carryout investigation?
What investigation. You mean him quoting Howmon is now carrying out investigation?
The rest of them are just ranting up and down.
At he is trying to ask questions....

Or was, until he got banned.........

Again.

Resurface with bbfever tho; damogul cheesy
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nairagist247: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
@seun please how do i pm you. i have an urgent request to make, its a matter of life or death. Thanks

Seun:
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ephi123(f): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:

So what was the reason for his ban today considering he hadn't actually created the thread? How did he disobey a Mod since he hadn't created a thread yet?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Seun(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
SirWere:
That's a very naive and disastrous idea. He has repeatedly shown us that he doesn't care about the rules. I hope he starts obeying them soon.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by joseph1832(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seun:
Are you sure anyone converted? Fine, I know many Nigerians are gullible, but heck, converting because of the testimony of someone you don't know.

Come on...
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
SirWere:
The rest of them are just ranting up and down.
At he is trying to ask questions....

Or was, until he got banned.........

Again.

Resurface with bbfever tho; damogul cheesy

You mean stealing peoples question and taking the center stage as if he was the one who asked the question?
C'mon, you can do better.

Just how analice07 kept insisting she had evidences that I was never a student of futa. 3 days now she has failed to present any of the evidences. They are all the same. Noise makers

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Mimzyy(f): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
I'll speak type for myself 'cos I don't know the motive(s) of others. When I came across your thread, I found myself glued from the beginning to the point where u stopped the story. I followed keenly cos I believed everything you posted . Matter of fact, that's why I followed you 'cos you sounded so intelligent and mature.

It came to me as a rude shock when threads began to surface debunking some parts of your story. Damogul's thread piqued my interest and I was keenly watching 'cos I wanted to see truths revealed. I follow Se.un, so it was very easy for me to know when he closed the thread and I just cant help but wonder WHY?? If anybody breaks a rule, why not ban the person instead of outrightly closing the thread? I think nairalanders deserve to know the truth so it is only fair for him to allow people come out and say whatever they know and not just silencing them with bans.

HardMirror:

Thanks sis. I hold nothing against you too. But has damogul presented anything? Let's be honest. I keep wondering why he keeps bragging.
Why are the evidences that supports my story being ignored. Many have come here supporting on part or the other. The latest is someone who says he even knows me in the church mentioned but to paint me black he added that I was after leadership in the church. Why is it that such evidences are buried so quickly?
Why is it that the doctor in mechanical enginneering department I mentioned, his son showed up and claimed he was the son of the man mentioned, why did he not further talk about the crusade/outreach at Ajabuto where his dad and myself were the crusaders? Why?

Mim, pls tell me, what is really going on here? Search for truth? Or prosecution?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mimzyy:

Hey, hey, calm down. Hold your horses.

Damogul's thread was a nightmare.

41 pages with just a few investigations going on; the other theists were just running up and down the place screaming LIAR!! With alternate accounts.

Although; I do not support the locking down of that thread.
Neither do I agree with the banning of damogul.

But seriously; theists have been screaming Blue murder since with not one of them man enough to take up the task of actually unravelling his supposed lies.

damogul's thread was NOT going to die a natural death; anyone who's stayed for a while in the religious section know folks tend to suck up a lot to threads like that.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
ephi123:

So what was the reason for his ban today considering he hadn't actually created the thread? How did he disobey a Mod since he hadn't created a thread yet?
Let us all calm down. Damogul cannot be banned. How do you ban someone with so many accounts here?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.