Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,633 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed (60387 Views)

Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! / AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him / RMD Disappointed On Hillary Clinton's Loss As He Releases Stylish Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by yusaze2007: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
OAP Freeze has weighed in on Tiwa Savage's tell-all interview where she revealed a lot of secrets about her marriage to TeeBillz..He wrote

[b]Dear Tiwa,
I have nothing but love for you, but after I watched all 45 mins or so of your interview, I am a bit disappointed.
Tiwa, I know it hurts when a relationship breaks down, and those accusations T Billz made were extremely hurtful, nonetheless, I believe you could have employed caution when responding, since according to you, he was unstable and suicidal. In law, if for instance, you walk in on your man in bed with another woman and you shoot him on the spot, you could get a lighter sentence, if your legal counsel argues provocation. On the flip side, if you walk out of the scene to get a gun and then launch an attack, it's now considered premeditated.

The fact that you granted a 'pitch perfect' interview, with a flawless visual background and superb audio quality, in my opinion looks a bit premeditated.

If you had denied all his accusations and asked to swear on ayelala or amadioha or sango as against the lie detector test, since on no instance has a polygraph ever been used in Nigeria, and if afterwards you had requested for privacy, as you deal with such a sensitive issue, this matter would have been laid to rest. How are you going to tell Nigerians not to talk about issues you 'used your own hand' to make public? This could only serve to further delay your healing.

Even though my prayer is for your issues to be resolved and for joy to return to your home, the breakdown of a marriage is not the end of the world, I have been through it and my world did not end. However, do you realize that the interview you gave could lead to the end of TJ's world? Who is now going to hire, work with, or have any business dealings with an unstable, adulterous, fraudulent, cocaine sniffer who cannot manage money and has his priorities misplaced? Whether you like it or not, that is what the interview has delineated him to be. In furtherance to this, if he was suicidal before, this interview is only going to make him even more suicidal!

I know you both love Jamil so in all this drama, lets be very careful to shield him, as the Internet never forgets and his friends and classmates will always have his father's tweets along with your interview as points of reference.

[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE00Ni2xL7u/

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by yusaze2007: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
angry

SEE AS FANS BLASTED DADDY FREEZE AS REGARDS HIS POST ON IG @@@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/dear-tiwa-savage-im-bit-disappointed-freeze.html
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Smellymouth: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
I can deduce two things ::

1. That Tee Billz felt depressed because he didn't get the right financial support from Tiwa.

2. And that Tiwa felt -"after all am the bread winner I can do anything I like, I don't care whether you are okay or not". The root of the problem is MONEY.

Tee Billz lost his respect the day he was fired as manager without any financial support elsewhere and being a celebrity, will like to pretend that all is well by still living the way he was when he was the manager.
Am sure if Tee Billz is financially capable, Tiwa would have respected him but rather she saw him as a liability...The day a man can't provide for his family, then he has lost it all..I Pity Tee Billz and pray that he will be okay because he's really depressed and I can see that Tiwa has moved on with her life...

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

196 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by fernandoc(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
I have never agreed with this buff@n freeze until now!

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by ayodotcom(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Teebliz was jxt immature on dis issue. When he saw he has lost out, he wanted 2 drag his wife into d mud.

#isupporttiwa

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Oluwapresley(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
nonsense!!!! fcvk diplomacy!!! in short, I hate when u don't express things how they are.. the stuffs TJ abi BJ said were hurtful and tarnishing.. why would she act otherwise.. abeggi Joh.. abi shey all the things BJ said about her can't destroy her too? I mean, how can u say she had sex with at least 3 colleagues.. don't BJ know that that kinda allegation would wanna make the other guys in the music industry try and MARK THEIR OWN REGISTER? IF NA ME SELF, AS I HEAR SAY DORO NA CHEERFUL GIVER, I WILL WANNA MARK MY OWN REGISTER TOO NAU.. Tiwa, don't compromise!!!! I repeat, do not compromise!!!!!

265 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by neejay1986(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
God in your mercy restore their home.

12 Likes

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by erusen: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
neejay1986:
God in your mercy restore their home.
na God scatter am

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
All she needed to do was deny the accusations if they are untrue.

She just ended up destroying the guy completely.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by titosantana(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
They are both abnormal.

And Tiwa is not only abnormal, but talkative too.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Came: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Which day this freeze become adviser self. Wetin Teebliz mean when him say Tiwa sleep with the people way him mention their names. Him wan spoil Tiwa reputation, and cause wahala for people , and their spouses . Freeze , abi na freezer go mind your business ooooo!!!

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by REMMEI(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwon has mistakenly clamp herself's ti.ts on this..her intent was to render him worthless,so she won..but i'm waiting for how high you will soar in the Nigeria Music world after this..

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by hungryboy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Must every opinion of Freeze make Nl frontpage,
Abi him dey pay for sponsored post to increase him popularity for here?,
I hope say when i give my own opinion for this Tiwa matter, e go make frontpage oh?

8 Likes

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by callJesu: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by martineverest(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Not a fan of freeze; but tiwa goofed.. The interview was unnecessary and unprofessional. The husband was overly immature with the postings on instagram and wife was too childish with the interview

A good psychologist would know the type of man tiwa got married to after his reactions to tiwa's fans on instagram two weeks ago.

I wonder y Nigerian men always feel insecure and intimidated when they are married to successful women

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by finalboss(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
hmm..freeze touched mauh heart... give dat cow ah bottle of origin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
This is what you get when you vote APC. undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Wizdray: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
You guys should leave Tiwa alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Freeze just shut it for once.

Who your counselling don epp?

Chief counsellor

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by lordsharks(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na dem sabi
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Maxcollins042(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
And who are you to be disappointed? Some so called celebrities coming out to be relevant since this Tiwa/Teebillz saga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Marvel1206: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Enough of this tiwa and tbillz stuff jare, na dem be the first couple wey divorce? Social media aggravating sensitive issues since 1880 BC
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
The ever-hypocritical Freeze. Only yesterday he made the opinion not to take sides or throw stones regarding the matter, now what's he doing a day later? Mscheew. Never take Nigerians serious in life, doing so would become your undoing.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Firefire(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
And the Yeyebriti noises continue in the era of Buhari. undecided
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Memphis357(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
2016....... This year is gonna be filled with the rubbish antics of 9ja celebs.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
OKAY, SO WE NO GO HEAR WORD FOR NL AGAIN...

TIWA THIS...TIWA THAT undecided

WHO DEM EPP SEF? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by yomalex(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
DC
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Ibyno(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
FOR THOSE OF UNA WAY SEE DIS COUPLE AS A ROLE MODEL, U GUYS BETTER HAVE A RE THINK.

IF seyi shay AND OTHER FEMALE ARTIST CAN REASON WELL. NOW ITS THEIR CHANCE TO EXCEL , TIWA HAVE BEEN FIGHTING SO HARD TO COME BACK SINCE SHE PUT TO BED .
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Daddy Freeze, aside wearing expensive wrist watches, you have sense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) / Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies / Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.