Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed (60435 Views)

Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! / AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him / RMD Disappointed On Hillary Clinton's Loss As He Releases Stylish Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Themandator: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
I can deduce two things ::

1. That Tee Billz felt depressed because he didn't get the right financial support from Tiwa.

2. And that Tiwa felt after all am the bread winner I can do anything I like, I don't care whether you are okay or not. The root of the problem is MONEY.

Tee Billz lost his respect the day he was fired as manager without any financial support elsewhere and being a celebrity will like to pretend that all is well by still living the way he was when he was the manager. Anyway, am sure if Tee Billz is financially capable, Tiwa would have respected him but rather he saw him as a liability. The day a man can't provide for his family, then he has lost it all. I Pity Tee Billz and pray that he will be okay because he's really depressed and I can see that Tiwa has moved on with her life

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

Jude Okoye bothers me... Since his sack or redeployment to one half of the psaquare he has been about town, club showing off.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Themandator: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
martineverest:
Not a fan of freeze; but tiwa goofed.. The interview was unnecessary and unprofessional. The husband was overly immature with the postings on instagram and wife was too childish with the interview

A good psychologist would know the type of man tiwa got married to after his reactions to tiwa's fans on instagram two weeks ago.

I wonder y Nigerian men always feel insecure and intimidated when they are married to successful women

My wife is successful but I don't sit at home to spend her money on drugs and women. I take my responsibility very seriously.

This guy is lazy and envious of his wife's success

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Tokotaya: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Freeze's opinion is trash. It doesn't mean anything. It was ok for the bagger to slander her, and not okay for her to state the case as it is because he is your friend? Rubbish.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by unity2016: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
goingape:
let your wife sleep with different men and born you a bastard son! will you still be talking what God has join let no one put asunder undecided
Biko how take sabi say the son na bastard. We will like to know
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by unity2016: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
BolaLFC:
It's a case of do me I do you. How mny would have believed her if she had said she wanted it to be discussed behind closed doors? People hav started slamming her on her IG page after Tee's rants. The idiot sounded like he wanted to cry after the poor lady said no to milking her dry. So it's only a woman that should protect her marriage n not d other way round too? Billz asked for it, he should take whtever comes out of it. He didn't respect her, he deserves none
God bless you.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by fireforfire: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dey r both wrong in dis dia marriage brouhaha.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Smooth278(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
goingape:
do you not know what tiwa has done? undecided

which career are you talking about? teebilz didn't do anything wrong is just that he is heart broken but the FOOLISH WOMEN on the other hand did so many atrocity on there marriage.

Smh!!!
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by mynaijainfo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hmm! Who be freeze kwa? Nawao. #IstandForTiwa

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by mynaijainfo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hmm! Who be freeze kwa? Nawao. #IstandForTiwa abegi
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by DarkHenrie(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who is tee billz and why should we care more about him than we do Tiwa? So Tee billz didn't know he had all this dirt in his cupboard when he went on instagram ranting nonsense? Since when did an alcoholic man started getting more shame than an adulterous woman in Nigeria? This opinion reeks of bias.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by freecocoa(f): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nonsense.

This same hediot was empathising with tbillz when he was ranting all over the place, why are most Nigerian men so hypocritical? Why do you people hate women like this?

A stupid man called his MIL witch on instagram, accused his wife of all sorts and you are saying his wife shoulda protected him? Thunder fire that your mouth there.

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by omogesola: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
@TiwaSavage #My weigh-in #no perfect marriage #marriage management #work-it-out-anyhow #PERCEPTION-IS-EVERYTHING-INCLUDING-MARRIAGE
Tiwa darling. No doubt you are seriously hurting right now! Sweet. I will not join anyone to judge you because of your celebrity status. After all, you are still human. Tiwa, it is allowed to cry & hurt!

This time, you will be surrounded with people-friends & family. People will weigh-in. Some will castigate, some will show pity, and some will paint Tunji a beast (given by his antecedents & your press statement) & advise you to move on. Whatever their take, everybody will seems right at this time because of this mess

Dear, beneath the hurt & cry, I want you to know that everybody will leave you @ bedtime to you, Jamil & your thoughts ONLY! Tiwa, I bet you that after 1 week, max 2 weeks, all these noise will go down & everybody will move on with their lives including social media, something else will trend. At that time, you will have only these things left-You (Tiwa), a broken you (Tiwa), your son Jamil, a son that will receive less attention, Tunji (at least for now, you guys aren’t divorced yet), a broken Tunji, a broken home and a divided parent to Jamil!

I watched your interview & saw that behind the celebrity Tiwa Savage is an African queen, a rugged Nigerian woman, hardworking, committed & brave. A good mother to Jamil & a wife!
Above all, I see that despite your fame, the money, you are not a woman that is expecting too much from her husband & marriage. Only to be loved & cared for like a typical woman. After all, that is the norm!

Perception is everything including marriage. Unfortunately, marriage is the only institution you go into & obtain a certificate @ the point of entry. No lectures, no lecturer, no texts/exams, no certainty that you will fail or pass. If I have my way, I will ask the government to introduce ‘dealing with life issues’ in our syllabus so that people will learn & we can have a little knowledge of the institution called ‘marriage’

Tiwa, you are going through an exam right now, whether you will pass or fail depends on how you perceive these issues

@Teebillz. Tunji, I will not stand anywhere to judge you. “Let him who have no sins cast the first stone”. A lot of responsibilities lie on you as the man of the house. ‘Marriage is a GREAT responsibility’. It is not an institution you go into if you are not ready. It is not a place for a man who still wants to keep late nights, drink to stupor & come home misbehaving, keep strings of girlfriends, keep secrets, have mood swings. It isn’t a place where you want your space to yourself anymore. You can’t spend your money alone anymore (little or much), you can’t do things alone anymore. Infact, you don’t have yourself again. That’s marriage for you!

The day you proposed to Tiwa & the marriage process begin-you have simply/indirectly said Tiwa, I will not keep late night, I will not drink to stupor, I am leaving all other girls for you, I will never keep secret, I will keep my mood in check, I am ready to share my space, I am sharing my money little or much and I am giving myself to you- You took an oath of MULTIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES when you finally said ‘I do’

Behind a successful Tiwa is her husband, Tunji. Tiwa does not strike like someone who wants a millionaire/billionaire for a husband. She is blessed by God and she is yours, you should be grateful for this gift! You only need to wake up to these RESPONSIBILITIES.
My brother, Yoruba says “Eni to leru, lo leru” meaning the owner of the slave is the owner of her belongings. Plus Tiwa, her fame, her money, whatever she might be, you are the owner, it only boils down to RESPONSIBILITY & MANAGEMENT
As bitter it might sound Tunji, Tiwa deserves an unreserved & sincere apologies from you. She is a strong African woman. She will let go & forgive, she will come back to you! #go-get-your-wife. She is hurting. Her healing depends on you taking RESPONSIBILITIES!

@Tiwasavage & @Teebillz I don’t know if you guys are good for each other because I don’t know your persons but one fact is you guys are married, you are Mr. & Mrs. Tunji Balogun. It was your decisions!

Marriage is a very funny equation where 1+1=1. After wedding paparazzi is a new stage of text that we often ignore & which is the most important-HOME MANAGEMENT. This is not limited to you guys, I was also guilty until I understood!

2 came together to become 1. You have to plan the marriage & the only focal point to its success is taking RESPONSIBILITIES. Your resources should be put together, it has become OUR MONEY. It doesn’t matter anymore who brings the highest, 2 have become 1.We take joint decision on projects together-from buying a car to choice of apartment to son’s welfare to spending limits on groceries to holiday trips & choice of vacation package, to employing domestic staff, everything darlings, you MANAGE your home from a common purse, a common understanding, a common ground! It doesn’t still stop you from keeping personal savings if you want to. Having a common purse for running the family is crucial- nobody needs to know who does what! You manage your TIME together by fully understanding each other’s schedule, hang out together at workplace if the schedule is going to be late, it fosters family unity. Above all, make out time for family. Take compromises where necessary & put family first!

You owe each other the responsibility to look out for each other’s welfare, emotional stability & career. If Tiwa has a blossoming career & Tunji does not, the home will not be balance. 2 have become 1, because they have better reward for their labor! Remember 1 will chase 1,000 but 2 will chase 10,000. It’s phenomenal!
You are each other’s helper. Abi na chinko man recite your marriage vows? (Lol). Help each other, no gain in bringing each other down! You need each other now than ever! Tiwa, Tunji’s public shame is your shame. Please find yourself!

@Tiwasavage & @Teebillz you guys are educated with a measure of exposure, you are adults. Put your issues behind, go and build a good team for the sake of Jamil, your son. Take RESPONSIBILITIES & MANAGE your home. Your marriage will only work if you want it to.
#no perfect marriage #marriage management #work-it-out-anyhow #PERCEPTION-IS-EVERYTHING-INCLUDING-MARRIAGE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by goingape: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
unity2016:

Biko how take sabi say the son na bastard. We will like to know
he looked like don jazzy!

see question
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
freecocoa:
Nonsense.

This same hediot was empathising with tbillz when he was ranting all over the place, why are most Nigerian men so hypocritical? Why do you people hate women like this?

A stupid man called his MIL witch on instagram, accused his wife of all sorts and you are saying his wife shoulda protected him? Thunder fire that your mouth there.
Honestly babe, I think you have serious issues... My likeness for you is slowly slipping away after reading this comment.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by sunshine1974(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Freeze has always bin an idiot from day one
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by ijebu2020: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ths Freeze of a guy shld jst go and get busy with his job and life and stop writing up and down on peoples life and issues..the guy too talk and if hes not having job to do let him go and gather some albinos and be their secretary..hisss
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by postmann: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Honestly babe, I think you have serious issues... My likeness for you is slowly slipping away after reading this comment.

You've been on an endless rampage, my man with continous systematic shelling.

grin grin grin
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by tommychow(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
FowlYansh:
This is what you get when you vote APC. undecided

Lemme guess. You're Igbo still hurt GEJ wasn't reelected even after belonging to the most corrupt democratic party ever, PDP. I am 100% sure if our current president was Igbo, you won't be taking shots. Bloody tribalism in this country makes me sick.

Some of you will be wishing things get worse for Nigeria so you can say "Buhari failed" instead of supporting your own country and hoping your president, whoever he is, makes the country better.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by freecocoa(f): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
JoeBlocks:
And your so called likeness slipping away is supposed to mean anything to me?

You are here displaying the hypocrisy I talked about and somehow I'm supposed to care what you think? Get real please.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
postmann:

You've been on an endless rampage, my man with continous systematic shelling.

grin grin grin
You see, when you like someone, its good you pay attention to every comment they make, just so you don't end up making the mistake Teebillz and Tiwa made.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
freecocoa:
And your so called likeness slipping away is supposed to mean anything to me?

You are here displaying the hypocrisy I talked about and somehow I'm supposed to care what you think? Get real please.
On the contrary, I didn't expect my likeness to mean anything to you. tongue

If you don't care about what I think, why do you care about my hypocrisy? Don't tell me it gives you more reason to hate men? Lol.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by niggadee(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
teebillz financial abuse tiwa
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by postmann: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
JoeBlocks:
You see, when you like someone, its good you pay attention to every comment they make, just so you don't end up making the mistake Teebillz and Tiwa made.

grin grin grin
You couldn't have said it any better. Misandry is becoming a virulent ailment among some contemporary women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by freecocoa(f): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
JoeBlocks:
On the contrary, I didn't expect my likeness to mean anything to you. tongue

If you don't care about what I think, why do you care about my hypocrisy? Don't tell me it gives you more reason to hate men? Lol.
If I hated men, that would mean I hate every man in my life and I don't see how that can be.

I don't care about your hypocrisy, I merely pointed it out to you.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
freecocoa:
If I hated men, that would mean I hate every man in my life and I don't see how that can be.

I don't care about your hypocrisy, I merely pointed it out to you.
And how did you point it out to me? You only said my hypocrisy, you never mentioned it, did you?
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by freecocoa(f): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
JoeBlocks:
And how did you point it out to me? You only said my hypocrisy, you never mentioned it, did you?
talking the crap you did about my post on this thread, without putting into consideration my reason for it, is you being a hypocrite of the first order.

Btw, your pattern is not encouraging at all.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by adefizzy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
sokera:
after watching Tiwa's video a very good psychologist would discover Tiwa was not 100 percent honest, she lied about sometimes and she use crocodile tears to deceive people , only an intelligent person would discover that she was not real and honest .... But I pray and wish she found joy and happiness again ...

She's happy already cos her plans worked out well. A successful career woman who's above 30yrs doesn't need husband, all she needed was a wedding(not marriage) and a child. She wanted d wedding so it wouldn't be as if he just mistakenly had a child. Now she is a divorcee with a child,she now has time for her career and no husband to disturb her late night meetings, a well planned arrangement. She's absolutely happy.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by eddyslim(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
adeh39:
OKAY, SO WE NO GO HEAR WORD FOR NL AGAIN...

TIWA THIS...TIWA THAT undecided

WHO DEM EPP SEF? undecided
Tiwa Epp Don Jazzy, Dr.Sid and Tubaba. She no try?
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
I appreciate. Thank you so much wink

modik:
MIMZY EVERY WHERE YOU GO.

NO CONTROVERSY.

CARRY GO.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
yusaze2007:
OAP Freeze has weighed in on Tiwa Savage's tell-all interview where she revealed a lot of secrets about her marriage to TeeBillz..He wrote

[b]Dear Tiwa,
I have nothing but love for you, but after I watched all 45 mins or so of your interview, I am a bit disappointed.
Tiwa, I know it hurts when a relationship breaks down, and those accusations T Billz made were extremely hurtful, nonetheless, I believe you could have employed caution when responding, since according to you, he was unstable and suicidal. In law, if for instance, you walk in on your man in bed with another woman and you shoot him on the spot, you could get a lighter sentence, if your legal counsel argues provocation. On the flip side, if you walk out of the scene to get a gun and then launch an attack, it's now considered premeditated.

The fact that you granted a 'pitch perfect' interview, with a flawless visual background and superb audio quality, in my opinion looks a bit premeditated.

If you had denied all his accusations and asked to swear on ayelala or amadioha or sango as against the lie detector test, since on no instance has a polygraph ever been used in Nigeria, and if afterwards you had requested for privacy, as you deal with such a sensitive issue, this matter would have been laid to rest. How are you going to tell Nigerians not to talk about issues you 'used your own hand' to make public? This could only serve to further delay your healing.

Even though my prayer is for your issues to be resolved and for joy to return to your home, the breakdown of a marriage is not the end of the world, I have been through it and my world did not end. However, do you realize that the interview you gave could lead to the end of TJ's world? Who is now going to hire, work with, or have any business dealings with an unstable, adulterous, fraudulent, cocaine sniffer who cannot manage money and has his priorities misplaced? Whether you like it or not, that is what the interview has delineated him to be. In furtherance to this, if he was suicidal before, this interview is only going to make him even more suicidal!

I know you both love Jamil so in all this drama, lets be very careful to shield him, as the Internet never forgets and his friends and classmates will always have his father's tweets along with your interview as points of reference.

[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE00Ni2xL7u/
abeg make I hear word, her husband practically called her industry kitten and she is not to respond.the early she clear the air, the better for her. You must be daft asking why she would want to swear with a lie detector, Tiwa represents brands and modernity, she shouldn't be seen to be premitive and superstitious by calling on Sango or amadioha to vindicate her. She can do that in the privacy of her bedroom and nit on camera.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by glothaddy(f): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
do me, I do u God no go vex. tj couldn't bear d fact dat his is not getting d cash again so he decided to tarnish tiwa imagin and tiwa trying to pay him back in his own coin. shikina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) / Regina Askia At Adolescence (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.