Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep (44081 Views)

Interesting Things That Happen When You Sleep / Strange Things Ur Body Does That U Never Knew Were Defense Mechanisms(pictures) / 10 Amazing Things The Body Does To Keep Us Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Charlesdock(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
17. Witches and wizards work grin 18. Eating grin
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by piagetskinner(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hmm interesting ....And God watches over us while we are deep in sleep,totally unaware of from what's happening around us
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Olarewajub: 2:36am On May 01, 2016
It's a pity Nigerian students don't sleep adequately.
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Nobody: 10:09am On May 01, 2016
sugarbeesmith:
sleep is the cousin of death....so my eyes wide open
BUT DREAMS IS THE KING TO YOUR LAST BREADTH
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2016
Lilbrown007:
BUT DREAMS IS THE KING TO YOUR LAST BREADTH
that was The game bro
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Nobody: 10:50am On May 01, 2016
sugarbeesmith:
that was The game bro
MHEN I SO LOVE THAT GUYS RAP
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by fxstory(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2016
mmmm
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by chachanga: 1:33pm On May 01, 2016
juhan:
Cool buh how come some people roll during sleep while others can remain in one particular position till they're awake?

Simple, someone musta been singing P-Square's "Roll It" to them in their sleep /lol/

Seriously though,

i guess tossing and turning or changing positions in your sleep should be linked to how exhausted you were before u hit the sack as well as how deeply you even sleep.

Happy Sunday!
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by hajlat(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2016
cornel994:
lemme go n come back first
I am back, second FTC fr today.

Let me sleep a bit to confirm all these, then i will comment.
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 01, 2016
chachanga:

Simple, someone musta been singing P-Square's "Roll It" to them in their sleep /lol/

Seriously though,

i guess tossing and turning or changing positions in your sleep should be linked to how exhausted you were before u hit the sack as well as how deeply you even sleep.

Happy Sunday!
you think? I dont roll even when im tired?? I think sth is wrong with me

Happy Sunday
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by riczy(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2016
Very Educative not dis type as" my landlady want me on her bed or c mercy aigbe bi kini pic n others crap" love dis
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by cornel994(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2016
hajlat:

Let me sleep a bit to confirm all these, then i will comment.
lol no forget to set camera to monitor ursef
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:56pm On May 03, 2016
Thank God I didn't miss this thread
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Mazeed(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Absolutely interesting and educating
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by thinkmoney(m): 12:29am On Dec 20, 2016
nice piece mate...thumbs up
Re: 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep by Nobody: 7:39am On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that engaging. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth / Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano / 8 Usual Habits That Are Dangerous For Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.