Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? (1503 Views)

Ladies; Ever Heard This From A Guy Before? Lols. / Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? / Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by xynerio(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
Sometimes when we woke up in the morning she we try to kiss me but the smell of both my mouth and hers is awful. I always brush my teeth at night but one cannot prevent it from smelling in the morning. I cant even talk straight to her until I wash my mouth. Can u kiss ur fiancee before u brush ur mouth? No abuse haters
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by justwise(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2009
xynerio:

Sometimes when we woke up in the morning she we try to kiss me but the smell of both my mouth and hers is awful. I always brush my teeth at night but one cannot prevent it from smelling in the morning. I cant even talk straight to her until I wash my mouth. Can u kiss ur fiancee before u brush ur mouth? No abuse haters

No chance!! yes i always brush up b4 going to be and brush b4 kissing, this was a big issue with my ex, she thinks i'm avoiding kising her in the morning, i tried not to raise the issue but got fed up and had to tell her, but cos she is a heavy smoker, it makes it even harder.

The Answer is NO.i have to brush b4 kissing her and for God's sake let her do the same
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by sweetcoint(f): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2009
offcourse if your truelly love the girl you will do any thing to prove to her, even to the extend of washing her pant
my ex-date does that to me (even if i didnt brush for a week)  cheesy just kidding
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by justwise(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
sweetcoint:

offcourse if your truelly love the girl you will do any thing to prove to her, even to the extend of washing her pant
my ex-date does that to me (even if i didnt brush for a week) cheesy just kidding

hahah, u are a nutcase
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
that is, if he wash his mouth the nite before
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by debest1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
justwise:

hahah, u are a nutcase
I second that! If he was really that "muguish" how come he's and ex?

@ Post
I think if you or your partner know that you have a bad breath, then freshen up if only with water b4 any fluid transfer, Afterall even love demands common sense
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by xynerio(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2009
@debest1. Sharap! Did I tell u we have bad breath. Just never try that before. Is like u dont understand d smell am talking. The early morning smell bozo.
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by Busta(f): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ topic,
Yes . . . as long as he was the last person I kissed before going to bed.
no harm in swapping some fresh morning breath . . .  grin
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by debest1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
xynerio:

@debest1. Sharap! Did I tell u we have bad breath. Just never try that before. Is like u dont understand d smell am talking. The early morning smell bozo.
oooops sorry ooooooooooooooo
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by nethacker(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
well to me it doesnt matter.Early in d morning wen d feelings arise,we find ourselves in d middle of the act(kissing and , grin) .at that junction nothing matters my brother
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by candyshore: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
no big deal about kissin in d mornin b4 brushin, doesnt count for me anyway i can kiss my hubby anytime of d day even in d mornin anyway i vent taken note of any smell so i dont care.
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by posakosa(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
true love is ignoring the smell.
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by nethacker(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2009
candyshore:

no big deal about kissin in d mornin b4 brushin, doesnt count for me anyway i can kiss my hubby anytime of d day even in d mornin anyway i vent taken note of any smell so i dont care.
I loff u jare,u r a true candy grin grin
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by niuefekt(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2009
if u dey chk smel of mouth u neva ready b dat,n u kno say 'NO TIME'.kindagaten lover
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 11, 2009
in my book, there is nothing wrong with kissing my girl before she brushes her teeth although i might try to avoid deep Drinking her but instead would just give a peck (although i sometimes go all the way).
as much as HER mouth stinks, MY mouth stinks equally the same so it shouldnt be a concern, really.
also you will probably note that after a few kisses, the stink naturally goes away.
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by mrniseman(m): 6:03am On Aug 11, 2009
you no lie my man, the mouth go smell good after a while, just keep kisssing, ah ah ah
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by MrWaters: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2009
Kid stuff
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by ak21(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2009
You should always brush your teeth before going to bed!

@poster, nothing is bad in kissing your girl early in the morning if you both maintain some level of cleanness!
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by steve49ja(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2009
Whats da rush for?
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2009
I don't know what to say,i will say il just give her a peck is funny though.STEVE
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by Gabry(f): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2009
My bf always kiss me with his tongue in the early morning before I brush my teeth. IMAGINE!!!

As much as I tell him not to he still insisted. I thank God he doesnt have bad breath but I dont know what he thinks of me but he does it everytime. . . embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by Ben13: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2009
It's sweeter.
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by debest1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2009
Ben20001:

It's sweeter.
Like this one, tongue

Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by sweetcoint(f): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2009
funny,
i don't as far as we both love each other it doesn't matter
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by debest1(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2009
sweetcoint:

funny,
i don't as far as we both love each other it doesn't matter
I agree, but sha love is not stupid ooo, if the person get "lala" (drivel) for mouth and the thing dey smell there's no harm in waiting for a clean up or just take style peck am on the cheek instead of mouth to mouth
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by ebila(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2009
Totally!
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by vizzy09(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2009
yes
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by TheSeeker(m): 1:28am On Aug 13, 2009
What's wrong with it? Nothing!
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by TOPE20001(f): 1:43am On Aug 13, 2009
Kini big deal? undecided
Re: Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? by blueteeth: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2009
NEVER,EVER!!!!!!.Honey go brush ur teeth n come back 4 a kiss!.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Runs Gurl? / Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja? / Are You The Real You Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.