Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) (1790 Views)

Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note / Urgent Help Cud She Be A Witch Or Marine Agent / She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by kriss15: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Can somebody guess the source of this money?

Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by layla129(f): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bribe
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by donbenedict(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ashy work
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by segzyj(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Roja
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by stanvesco(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
poultry savings
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by delishpot: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kolo, piggy bank.
Good job OP. Imagine how much one could save doing that everyday for 2years

stanvesco:
poultry savings

Maybe you meant
Paltry savings?

2 Likes

Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by MRNipples(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
MONEY FROM SALES OF COCAIN TO TERRY G, tblliz, timaya, daddy shokey, erigga, davido, wizkid.
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by vizkiz: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
MONEY FROM SALES OF COCAIN TO TERRY G, tblliz, timaya, daddy shokey, erigga, davido, wizkid.

or money from a job weldone from Dr sid, don jazzy and 2face grin

4 Likes

Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by duro4chang(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Olopa
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by stanvesco(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
delishpot:
Kolo, piggy bank. Good job OP. Imagine how much one could save doing that everyday for 2years

Maybe you meant Paltry savings?
I meant savings from a poultry farm..... trust me... if its not daily bribe its gala or oda hawking activity or shop mony or daily egg sales
but op, u try oh.....
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by delishpot: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
stanvesco:

I meant savings from a poultry farm.....
trust me...
if its not daily bribe
its gala or oda hawking activity
or shop mony
or daily egg sales

but op,
u try oh.....

grin grin I gerrit
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by yemoxyl(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
It's piggy bank...Only God knows when the person has been saving it grin
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by ucheHapers(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Weed hustle
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by kriss15: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
I think somebody who works in a filling station have been doing some saving here for a long time.
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Piggy bank
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by TheBlackGeneral(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hustle
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by Abbeylincson(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
from a stripper

1 Like

Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
POlice
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by crackhouse(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
church offering. the highest denomination type when pastor will say those with the highest denomination that want the highest blessing from God should come out.

1 Like

Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by scheminup(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
Re: What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic) by Presbulg(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2016
Meth

(1) (Reply)

5 Prominent Nigerians Who Probably Need Good Sex (photos) - Naij.com / How To Make A Girl Choose You Over Other Guys! / 9 Important Facts You Should Know About Breaking Your P*nis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.