Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader (20214 Views)

''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / More "Facts" Emerge On The Cause Of Ali Modu And PDP Govs Impasse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by uridadole: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
theV0ice:

You're all correct. He's obviously the best and most courageous PDP governor at the moment. Others are empty cowards. That's why he's the oshokomole himself.

I see him as VP to Ali Modu Sheriff in 2019
And he will only become former vice presidential aspirant because pdp hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
theV0ice:

Good you agree with me.

The elders are wise and their message was properly delivered and well received.

Sheriff/Fayose for 2019 PDP ticket
Hope U know he is being sarcastic. My honest opinion is that PDP should be rebranded, repositioned or more importantly, scrapped. But with the way PDP is going up and down making wrong decisions, it might implode without APC lifting a finger.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
bejeiodus:
Just patiently wait and watch how events unfold. One thing I have learnt in politics is never to underestimate anyone. Buhari was thought to be a hard sell, but today he is on the presidential seat. Besides, the office of the Senate president is a higher office. I know a first term senator cannot be elected, but he can get there one day if he goes to the Senate.
Goodluck with all that

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Eboski:
Fayose my man........
the only out spoken governor.....
the nightmare of APC
the man who send APC parking from Ekiti state
From Governorship to state House of Assembly...
Federal house of Reps....
Senate......
A region of birth of APC........

God bless Ekiti state
God bless Governor Fayose
God bless Nigeria
President Ayo Fayose

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by theV0ice: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

Hope U know he is being sarcastic. My honest opinion is that PDP should be rebranded, repositioned or more importantly, scrapped. But with the way PDP is going up and down making wrong decisions, it might implode without APC lifting a finger.

and after reading my posts on this thread, what do they sound like to you? wink
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Marvin67: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
tuniski:

Tinubu worked for Apc/buhari cos that was the temperature of politics then. The way it is going, there won't be a SW on the ticket. North n SE is the joker! Fayose knows that too well. He simply will be the one behind d masquerade!

You're very correct. Remember PDP just zoned the chairmanship position to the North, with Sheriff's influence, PDP would get the attention of approval of the northerners again. If you look at the rally in jigawa, you'd know that PDP is getting back on course in the north. In 2018 when the chairman's tenure expires, the presidency would be zoned to the north, VP to the SE, and party chairman to the SW , which would make fayose the ambition PDP chairman. With fayose as chairman, you know how scared APC would be. Everything is on course.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by JuanDeDios: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
'f course.
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by JuanDeDios: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
theV0ice:

You're all correct. He's obviously the best and most courageous PDP governor at the moment. Others are empty cowards. That's why he's the oshokomole himself.

I see him as VP to Ali Modu Sheriff in 2019
shocked
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by theV0ice: 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
JuanDeDios:

shocked

are u surprised?

the elders have spoken.

Sheriff/Fayose in 2019

Fayose/Shekarau in 2027

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by theV0ice: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Marvin67:

You're very correct. Remember PDP just zoned the chairmanship position to the North, with Sheriff's influence, PDP would get the attention of approval of the northerners again. If you look at the rally in jigawa, you'd know that PDP is getting back on course in the north. In 2018 when the chairman's tenure expires, the presidency would be zoned to the north, VP to the SE, and party chairman to the SW , which would make fayose the ambition PDP chairman. With fayose as chairman, you know how scared APC would be. Everything is on course.

APC is already scared even as we type.

Sheriff/Fayose in 2019

Fayose/Shekarau in 2027

3 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
theV0ice:

and after reading my posts on this thread, what do they sound like to you? wink
I got distracted, sorry.
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by theV0ice: 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

I got distracted, sorry.

ok wink
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Ddaji(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Familyman007:
Future leader to lead who?.....is he coming for d third term...
are you not aware of the latest gist.shareef/fayoshe is the agreed PDP ticket of 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by popcykaylah(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fayose future leader..I weep for our kids..so we can be cutting pomo and buying palm oil? He will lose like a trailer with no brakes. .

6 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by coldFLARES1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
theV0ice:

APC is already scared even as we type.

Sheriff/Fayose in 2019

Fayose/Shekarau in 2027
This postulation is about the funniest thing I've read today. With the ecstasy you guys are amplifying the joke by those northern politicians, I now know that Fayose is not alone in suffering from his psychotic disorder.

Nor to dis country we dey? Make una present that crase man for una pair of presidential candidates make una confirm say we no get space for jokers wey e worse pass Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by ObinnaIzuora: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Marvin67:

Lol. You think Yoruba people are illiterate or dummy. Study the last election pattern and you wont be spewing all this Fayose this and that. No one take Fayose serious except people from the South East since they love anyone against Buhari. Osama Bin Laden will be a hero in the east if he insult Buhari daily like Fayose.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by theV0ice: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
coldFLARES1:
This postulation is about the funniest thing I've read today. With the ecstasy you guys are amplifying the joke by those northern politicians, I now know that Fayose is not alone in suffering from his psychotic disorder.

Nor to dis country we dey? Make una present that crase man for una pair of presidential candidates make una confirm say we no get space for jokers wey e worse pass Buhari.

I don't understand nor care to understand what you're trying to explain.

All i know is that the elders have spoken and the gods have signed it.

Sheriff/Fayose 2019

Fayose/Shekarau 2027

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by theV0ice: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Lol. You think Yoruba people are illiterate or dummy. Study the last election pattern and you wont be spewing all this Fayose this and that. No one take Fayose serious except people from the South East since they love anyone against Buhari. Osama Bin Laden will be a hero in the east if he insult Buhari daily like Fayose.

Actually that is Fayose's most enduring and endearing quality and it's surely enough to propel him to higher office. What other quality do you want him to have?

Sheriff/Fayose 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by ObinnaIzuora: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
theV0ice:

Actually that is Fayose's most enduring and endearing quality and it's surely enough to propel him to higher office. What other quality do you want him to have?

Sheriff/Fayose 2019

FFK was cursed and labelled drug addict just last year but he automatically becomes the SE hero for supporting GEJ, same for Kemi Olunloyo. Just insult the President and you have there vote anyday anytime yet an A.boki is still going to be the PDP Presidential candidate comes 2019. Pathetic

4 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by theV0ice: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

FFK was cursed and labelled drug addict just last year but he automatically becomes the SE hero for supporting GEJ, same for Kemi Olunloyo. Just insult the President and you have there vote anyday anytime yet an A.boki is still going to be the PDP Presidential candidate comes 2019. Pathetic

Pls it's not pathetic angry

Every gworo chewing, kunu drinking Northerner is welcome to rule even if It's Shekau as long as it's not Buhari.

Sheriff/Fayose 2019

Fayose/Shekarau 2027

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by ObinnaIzuora: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
theV0ice:

Pls it's not pathetic angry

Every gworo chewing, kunu drinking Northerner is welcome to rule even if It's Shekau as long as it's not Buhari.

Sheriff/Fayose 2019

Fayose/Shekarau 2027

Na true you talk my broda. I concur.

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by focus7: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
PDP in the habit of promoting criminals and hooligans was one of the reason they became opposition party. With this their stance on Fayose I don't see them rising anytime soon. The party is a gathering miscreants.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Rexnegro(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hypocrites full Nigeria too much...some say fayose is brave is most outspoken gov is This is dat......well for me playing opposition isn't bravery or makes him truly outspoken..he's only playing opposition for a party with fear that pmb might come for him...if he's truly brave y didn't he speaks up when obj/yar adua/GEJ/pdp was in power doing a lot of wrong tinz ,ruling Nigeria like one piece of shit..even his own election was clearly questionable, where was bravery or outspokenness to talk About it...those who don't no fayose wil be disappointed when they finally do...only an insane person will accept him for whatsoever reason politically. for me he's no saint at all.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Ogbuefi2020: 12:39am On May 01, 2016
What you ppl dnt know is that buhari took advantage of a general feeling in the north that it was their turn and South refused to allow them have their turn. That factor is gone in 2019 those hoping on cheap votes up north better start restrategizing now
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by ExInferis(m): 1:58am On May 01, 2016
This is precisely why he persisted in being obnoxious.

Those vacuous fools are playing right into his endgame.
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Reference(m): 5:56am On May 01, 2016
Look here, I don't believe lightning can strike twice but here we are. Is there any difference whatsoever between this man Fayose and the reflection in the politican mirror called Rotimi Amaechi. Apart from their origins I can't make out a hair's breadth of dissimilarity. They are both equally crude and vulgar, cunning and smart by half and are as politically relevant as 'Portharcourt' grass, no roots whatsoever. The latter may sound strange but whither 'potential leader' who cannot envision projecting his powers beyond his arc of budgetary influence is a mere joker. Let him start from the southwest and reach the beaches of Badagry just as we asked Amaechi to work his locquacious lips to the Cameroon mountains before we take them seriously. Future leader....abeg, its too early to laugh lest madness sets in.
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:02am On May 01, 2016
handie:
Lol. Fayose future leader? These PDP guys never cease to amaze me. Funniest part of it is when u discover all these encomiums are coming as a result of him executing projects that local government chairmen executes with minimal fuss. Well, all hail Peter Ayodele Fayose future leader of Biafra!
Let Osun excute and commision d Local Govt projects for us to see,when last did that happen in Osun state not to talk of paying salaries?
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:05am On May 01, 2016
omenka:
Why are our friends avoiding the thread?? Isn't Fayose their greatest hero?? Shouldn't they be the ones at the forefront of the campaign to lift him up to that pedestal??

I don get it.
Atleast the country would not be worse as it is now under Apc
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Ddaji(m): 6:14am On May 01, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:
What you ppl dnt know is that buhari took advantage of a general feeling in the north that it was their turn and South refused to allow them have their turn. That factor is gone in 2019 those hoping on cheap votes up north better start restrategizing now
you are right my brother, with Sharif/fayose ticket buhari is gunner in the North. Northerners are illiterates they will vote for Sharif then Pmb and fayose will deliver 80%of SW votes to PDP. While SE is the home of PDP Sharif doesn't need to campaign in that region.
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by menxer: 6:45am On May 01, 2016
There is nothing wrong with PDP making Fayose the leader to rally around, after all APC has such a leader they rally around.

I am seeing some comments suggesting Sheriff/Fayose 2019, I thought wailers intended to break the "born to rule" jinx of the North by going SW/SE in 2019?

2019 ticket:
APC : North/southwest
PDP : North/southwest

Who are the winners/losers?
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by texazzpete(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2016
theV0ice:

You're all correct. He's obviously the best and most courageous PDP governor at the moment.

If Fayose who is yet to execute a single major project in Ekiti is the best PDP governor, that means your party is finished.

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Nobody: 7:10am On May 01, 2016
Yorubanews:
[size=18pt]How can a region with 2 PDP states dominate PDP when IPOB region have 5 states to offer. Anyway, wetin concern me? Yoruba people sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
ur brothers and sisters are giving u likes unreasonable because of lack of awareness. u bush people, is d two pdp region not southerner's states? u will b surprise dat ss, sw, and d northern pdps will vote fayose ahead of any pdp vp candidates frm ur eroded region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aso Rock's 2018 Budget: N1bn For Clinic, N46m For Generators, N24m For Ranching / Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos / 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.