Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff (42023 Views)

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose / I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight Apc – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by itsdumebi(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Accuses Nigerian police of colluding with the ruling APC

Gov. Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state and chairman of the PDP governors forum has chided the APC in comments he made at the party's meeting on monday in Abuja.

Fayose along with all PDP governors,lawmakers and stakeholders met at the Ekiti state governor's lodge in Asokoro, Abuja to debate on the next line of action following last Friday's appeal court judgment that recognized Ali Modu sheriff as the party's chairman.

Fayose urged PDP members seated at the meeting not to be afraid of the APC, adding that the party's leaders should make more statements to the press than speaking only during party meetings. He also stated that he arms himself with bible bullets every morning after he wakes up from sleep.

Quoting him;

"Every morning when i wake in my room, i carry enough bible bullets inside my pocket"

The Ekiti frontman also accused the Nigerian police of being biased towards the APC for locking down the International Conference Centre (ICC) in Abuja, where the meeting was initially scheduled to hold.

The party's spokesman, Chief Dayo Adeyeye accused the Senator Sheriff and the APC of conniving to destroy the PDP.

In his words;

"Senator Ali Modu Sheriff in collaboration with the All Progressive Congress (APC) led Federal Government has barricaded the ICC, venue of the scheduled Stakeholders Meeting of ‎the entire organs of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).Sheriff and his APC collaborators cannot stop the will of the people. Nigerians can now confirm that Senator Ali Modu Sheriff is a mole in PDP to destroy the only strong opposition in the country."

http://politicsngr.com/carry-bible-bullets-fight-apc-fayose-blows-pdp-govs-dump-sheriff/

5 Likes

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by iykofias(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fayose, reminds me of a fearless man called ojukwu. Stories will b written abt them long after they've transgressed.

The stuff of folklore. The last heroes of our time.

173 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by CallmeGlad(f): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Is Ayo Fayose a governor or media aide?

Me thinks he does the latter job better.

Abi how una see am? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Only this man makes me wanna be a YORUBA man, aside him and FFK i dont wanna be one grin

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by omenkaLives(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
It is the nature of fools with basic level intelligence to hide under the cover of religion and ethnicity to gain political traction and milage.

A politician who knows his onions would keep religion as private as possible, but those who are handicap in all that are meant to make a man a living, breathing monument would always prop themselves up on religious and tribal sentiments.

Take those two away and see them collapse like stroke striken 100 year old.

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by abouzaid: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
those thinking that they can vote out apc in 2019 are deceiving themselves, it's already rigged in their favour. the big expectation is how the north would treat their south western allies.

9 Likes

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by abouzaid: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
It is the nature of fools with basic level intelligence to hide under the cover of religion amd ethnicity to gain political milage.

A politician who knows his onions would keep religion as private as possible, but those who are handicap in all that are meant to make a man a living, breathing monument would always prop themselves up on religious and tribal sentiments.

Take those tow away and see them collapse like stroke striken 100 year old.
all the best leaders of America were men who professed their religion even in their political lives.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by KINGwax007(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fayose: PDP govnrs have dumped sheriff...

Sheriff: pls, how many dem be sef?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by NextGovernor(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sheriff don't even have a single governor on his side.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by ojun50(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
That Sheriff guy jst wasting his time

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by waledeji(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Only this man makes me wanna be a YORUBA man, aside him and FFK i dont wanna be one grin

You are really on form today cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is like this your new moniker dey shark you today, you just want to be noticed today by all means cheesy grin grin cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by blesoh(f): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hahahahahaha Fayose is something else grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by kidman96(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
undecided

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by salabscholar01(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fayose sounds so cheap like a long forgotten supermarket owner, a place every woman visits regularly and becomes a toy hero.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by ajanma2(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
.Live in UK...20 injections remaining..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by Ningi2020(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
These man don kolo
Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by gurunlocker: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
It is the nature of fools with basic level intelligence to hide under the cover of religion and ethnicity to gain political traction and milage.

Take those two away and see them collapse like stroke striken 100 year old.

Rant on baby...

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hehe, he's at it again, the President of the State Republic of Ekiti grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by kidman96(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
iykofias:
Fayose, reminds me of a fearless man called ojukwu. Stories will b written abt them long after they've transgressed.

don't compare this fool to ojukwu. ojukwu was an action man, this clown is an empty barrel.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ewo tun ni Bible bullet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by MrPresident1: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Aare Ayodele Fayose

Aareonakakanfo of Yorubaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by DeKen: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by steppin: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lol @Bible bullets.

1 Like

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by ajalawole(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
My man my man.... Fayose my man. I swear nothing do u, carry go............. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by origima: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

And your Hero is not actually fighting for you but battle to prepare for a long journey thereby seeking ur symparthy in advance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by Flyingngel(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Abeg when will PDP war end?

1 Like

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by rusher14: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
[b]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/18/sheriff-how-fayose-others-made-me-pdp-chairman/

Tactically referring to why he supported Sheriff, Fayose said: “ We want a leader who has a second address to pilot our affairs, because some of those who were raising their voices under ex-President Goodluck Jonathan have gone underground because of fear and what they will eat.

“We know you have the capacity to restore the PDP and make it survive. You have the means and experience and we promise that we will always stand by you,” he promised.

https://politics.naij.com/739885-sheriff-saint-buhari-laws-fayose-wants-admirers-accept-new-pdp-chairman.html

On the issue of the new chairman being an alleged sponsor of Boko Haram, Fayose said: “Has Ali Modu Sheriff been tried and convicted by any court for sponsoring Boko Haram? Is he even being tried for involvement in Boko Haram activities?

Fayose noted that Sheriff’s emergence as chairman was constitutional as all stakeholders like the National Working Committee members, governors, senators, House of Representatives members, BoT members and others took part in the processes.

The Internet has good memory.
[/b]

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by StOla: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
abouzaid:
all the best leaders of America were men who professed their religion even in their political lives.

Fallacy!

Even the great founding fathers like Washington and Jefferson, and the likes of Abraham Lincoln did not carry any bible in their breast pocket before appealing to the citizenry with brilliant common sense argument, unlike the stubborn idiocy that exist abundantly in the myopia of a religious society.

If anything, they were suspicious of religion and did their best to ensure the secularity and supremacy of the state over the church, in a bid to avoid the chaos, catastrophe, calamity, and carnage that religion had wrought in Europe they had all just migrated from.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by shukudi(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
iykofias:

. Ojukwu that ran away in battle was fearless? Ok ooo.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by bameyi(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
The same Fayose that drinks Palm wine on streets like thugs. Nigeria Christianity and politicians.. Andrew Yakubu steal $9 millions na Christian. The other Lady that paid 50 million Naira tithe na Christian. God helps us in my beloved country

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff by Alexk2(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Like seriously these guys must have been thinking majority of Nigerians are still gullible as usual. How can he still be blaming APC for the problem he and his fellow PDP governors created?
Mr. Fayose, Nigerians don't forget easily...and truth is, solution aren't coming until they admit responsibility for their many flaws of PDP history.
APC is bad and full of mainly politicians with similar characters as PDP but our solution is clearly not in PDP...they cannot even offer credible opposition this way.
Just imagine the speech on sherrif's emergence as chairman and that "pix of a thousand words"....It's better we admit that we just don't have any opposition on ground yet.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Wears Shorts Again As He Inspects Lands In Ekiti State (Photos) / Saraki Meets Innocent Chukwuma Of InnosonMotors (Photos) / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.