Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures (52570 Views)

From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi / Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by loadux(f): 9:44pm On May 02, 2016
you really captured the feeling of going thru med. school it wasnt easy
for some people it was even worse than this yet the struggle just begins after med. school and u being to realise life was easy then compared to after med. sch.
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by sinceraconcept(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
NEXT HITZ, COMING UP NEXT WEEKEND!
STAY TUNED!!!

THE END!
grin shocked shocked I really enjoyed myself reading this. I didn't want it to finish again. Creative op
BEST SH!T I'VE EVER READ ON NAIRALAND. I NOW SEE WHAT MEDICOS PASS THROUGH. REALLY ENTERTAINING,EDUCATING. NICE OP,GOOD OP,SWEET OP,BRILLIANT OP,DOPE OP,THANK OP,THANKS OP,THANK YOU OP.
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Tobilols(f): 9:56pm On May 02, 2016
Very accurate grin I miss med school days
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2016
LaRochelle:
This is so nice. For some reason, I could connect with it though I'm nothing near a doctor.
A herbalist? wink
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by BlackOnassis(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2016
cry me a freaking river! that's why i became a herbalist. best part, my patients and their families do all my shopping for me: goats, chicken, tatashe, etc. who's the smart one now? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by swillonch(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2016
The movie was a hit!
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Richking98(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2016
Nice 1 o.p... Twas very nice and funny,especially dt class rep. Part..
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Nobody: 10:59am On May 03, 2016
So true, I can relate with this...
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 03, 2016
Realberry:
So true, I can relate with this...
which school and what level are you?
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by BelovedN(f): 4:04pm On May 03, 2016
@OP.... You copied this from zikoko.com... You did not only not only copy and paste without giving credit to the original source, you had to put your own site's name all over the pictures making it seem like a result of your creativity.... This is wrong
zikoko.com/list/the-hilarious-life-of-a-nigerian-medical-student/

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by TheMascot(m): 9:10pm On May 03, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
Results were released and yay! I passed.
wow..you deserf a Grammy for this..what a spotlight ting....

FredBloggs:
which school and what level are you?

They haf not blow whistle for kick off, u want to play free kick..well done..
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 04, 2016
TheMascot:
wow..you deserf a Grammy for this..what a spotlight ting....

They haf not blow whistle for kick off, u want to play free kick..well done..
lmao... my guy. it's not what you think o. BTW, e be like say na UI u dey baa?
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by flightz(f): 3:06pm On May 08, 2016
soloehis:
who no like medicine? Talk true Bro u no too sabi book...ll
mumu

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Olarajee(m): 4:40am On May 23, 2016
soloehis:
who no like medicine? Talk true Bro u no too sabi book...ll

Lol... you try. I'm on course for my second Ph.D in fields I've got interest. Look face na. No be everybody wan do melecine and surgery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Private Universities Floated By Nigerian Politicians (Full List) / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.