Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures (52591 Views)

From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi / Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by myfantasies(f): 4:09pm On May 02, 2016
U made my day

Tanks OP grin
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by dejavubobo1(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
But through everything, you’re still D Doctorrrrr!!!!
Am not a doctor bt I feel & connect with the whole school tin...it's d same feeling during my undergraduate days
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Oahray: 4:20pm On May 02, 2016
Lolz... Chai. The whole caption/pic relationship too funny grin

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by macaranta(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2016
I can totally relate ..(had medical school mates), the person who wrote this has a good sense of humor and the op must be a doc
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by lilyheaven: 4:26pm On May 02, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
Year 1 was a breeze!
this type of teeth, nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by abdullkabar(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2016
Av seen something like this on zikoko.com @op,yu go steal am bah
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by BossDanniee(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2016
Lol! hilarious
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Philomath1212: 4:30pm On May 02, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
I concluded on Medicine and Surgery. So first year in school, I was ready. New baffs, who this?

Op I know this guy o
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by millionboi(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2016
soloehis:
who no like medicine? Talk true Bro u no too sabi book...ll
I don't like any work dat needs full consentration,.
All much years like medicine
One man food is another man poison
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Lionhearted511: 4:39pm On May 02, 2016
Reading the piece evoked lots of nostalgic feelings way back in med school. Absolutely on point.
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by docphresh(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2016
But wait ourschool.com how can u steal someone's post and then brand it with ur logo! If someone actually steal your hardwork like that how would u feel !
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by ThatNova(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2016
nice.... creativity meets humour
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by donnie(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
Consultant starts insulting you and your ancestors and a Registrar* now puts mouth.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Praktikals(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2016
docphresh:
But wait ourschool.com how can u steal someone's post and then brand it with ur logo! If someone actually steal your hardwork like that how would u feel !
Provide link to the original post and let's be the judge. The post made my day!
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Image123(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
And that guy that always passes comes to tell you yet again that the paper was bad.

V.funny
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by mamaafrik(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2016
princeisah26:
that paper looks lyk nairabet ticket....take a close look
if he no be nairabet sheet,he no fit be nairabet sheet,welcome customer dada..
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by tammie24: 5:07pm On May 02, 2016
Meeeeeeen, this was entertaining cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Gesswhat: 5:16pm On May 02, 2016
Nice one op, very creative.
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by soloehis(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2016
millionboi:
I don't like any work dat needs full consentration,.
All much years like medicine
One man food is another man poison
ya that's true..i was really joking
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by iamclime(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2016
A NICE READ, FUNNY!
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Greenback: 5:54pm On May 02, 2016
princeisah26:

if u aint a baba 'ijebuan',how u take know?

Op,God bless u,jawe..
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by pweetybhy(f): 5:55pm On May 02, 2016
Nice one, so funny
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 02, 2016
princeisah26:
Gambler Spotted grin
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by AreaFada2: 6:03pm On May 02, 2016
So true. Even outside 9ja. cheesy grin
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by AliJohn(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2016
abdullkabar:
Av seen something like this on zikoko.com
@op,yu go steal am bah
me sef dn c am b4...#smh
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by DjValency(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2016
the one where the family members were expecting and the one of class members were perfect representations,I laughed out loud....kudos
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 02, 2016
This is the madhest piece I have read on Nairaland.
You got me, especially the clinic matters: clerking, ward round , exams, etc.
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by cedar3: 7:10pm On May 02, 2016
my ribs are really hurting laughing about all these. Am a law student and I think I understand perfectly. pls 4 next week's update, make sure it's about law.
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 02, 2016
zikoko.com/list/the-hilarious-life-of-a-nigerian-medical-student/ it was copied
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Joygalore(f): 8:41pm On May 02, 2016
Hilarious grin grin grin

Proud to be a doctor
Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by zomah1(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2016
I LYK IT ;DI LYK IT

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Delaw7(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2016
princeisah26:

That's a 1960bet slip now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / What Is The Meaning Of Unity School? / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.