Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,752 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets (29734 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets / See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / Buratai's $1.5m Dubai Assets: DHQ To Decide Army Chief’s Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by dondavinchi(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Voting buhari is d worst thing dat hv happen to nigeria so foolish n naive
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
blackpanda:

Sorry but dasuki, metuh and diezani will beg to differ grin
oh I see! Please, wake me up when they are jailed.. #shalom
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by amtaken(f): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tinubu!

It's unbelievable because he's close to Buhari right?

Now you can relate with my point: Buhari's fight against corruption is only for the opposition.
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by Omero(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
blackpanda:

All in good time
But what do u want to use the name to do?? So that u can alert him to flee abi?
Not at all, very far from it. Am hoping and wishing his my former Governor(Delta state).I want dat guy to nabbed ASAP.
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by Omero(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
blackpanda:

All in good time
But what do u want to use the name to do?? So that u can alert him to flee abi?
Not at all, very far from it. Am hoping and wishing his my former Governor(Delta state).I want dat guy to be nabbed ASAP.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by wayne4loan: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
"ONE GOVERNOR" .. give us a name or keep mute forever
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fmartin:
If not Akpabio, who else
it's uduaghan, am pretty sure of that.
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
its obviously uduaghan na, that guy worst pass ibori o, m just praying okowa is not worst sef

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
how do I contest for miss Nairaland.
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by 989900: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
dondavinchi:

You own house in Dubai ni? smiley

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by anochuko01(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Neduzze5:
The Name Checkers Association (NCA), National Head Quarters, Abuja wishes to express its profound disappointment in the actions of the EFCC and some news agency over the hiding of names of criminals and looters.

We the NCA, wishes to state categorically that all names should be forthwith displayed as it ought to be. There should be no ambiguous statements like "from the south" or "a westerner". Failure to adhere to this would lead to severe consequences.

Signed,
Management, NCA.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

walahi....you no wellgrin
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by allycat: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Points from this article
1. EFCC does not have according to them incontrovertible evidence as to the ownership of the properties.
2. UAE does not know who owns the properties but is putting pressure on some people to tell them the real owner.
3. The source as usual is a senior EFCC insider, who does not wish to be named, so if the story is found to be false EFCC will quickly deny it.
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by Araoluwa005(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
madridguy:
I know some set of people will shout witch-hunting, some will shout propaganda as usual but we the good people of Nigeria say Nagode Sai Baba.

PMB, I will fight corruption to standstill.

Haters can go and sleep.

. corruption time is up in this country
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by Chikpat(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
modath:
Starts with A pple ends with O range!! Someone's about to be " juiced" & gulped down.. cool

Akpa

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by bishopkay: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
I hope it's Uduaghan...fucki!!ng thieving bast@rd!!

Until that Bleep!!ng thief is squashed, I'll only see the EFCC as an agent that fights yahoo boiz

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by sammyj: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Some will further shout media persecution. In corruption we stand! !! grin grin
madridguy:
I know some set of people will shout witch-hunting, some will shout propaganda as usual but we the good people of Nigeria say Nagode Sai Baba.

Haters can go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by omenka(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
madridguy:

Haters can go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by focus7: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Akpabio!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by Yksoul(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Of course, Most ex Northern governors are saints.
Same with the ex presidents, That's why Buhari said Abacha wasn't corrupt and those loots were "illegally taken".

Lies everywhere
DO YOU HAVE THE EVIDENCE THAT THE ALLEGATION IS A LIE? LETS WAIT AND SEE IF THE ALLEGATION IS TRUE OR A LIE.DONT JUDGE LETS WAIT AND SEE

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by shockwave(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
modath:
Starts with A pple ends with O range!! Someone's about to be " juiced" & gulped down.. cool
Hmmm op *raises hand*....eeerrmm I think it is Akpabio!!! Pls don't say I'm wrong sir!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by Yksoul(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
THE HEADS OF OUR FORE FATHERS THAT FOUGHT FOR OUR INDEPENDENCE WOULD HUNT THOSE CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA.WHETHER ON POST OR NOT

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by philomental: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
modath:

Anty I, anty I, ... I kno d person

Akpa.....

Amtaken is looking at us o.....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
modath:
Wanna ne? angry

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
dondavinchi:

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by t2luv1: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
madridguy:

Haters can go and sleep.

I got news for you. Ain't sh*t gonna happen. Before you come South lets start with Dangote/Dantata how they manage to acquire oil walls. Maybe still can you explain how 80% of Nigeria oil wells belongs to people from the North. Keep shouting Sai Baba it will soon become Kai Baba.
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by t2luv1: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
wayne4loan:
"ONE GOVERNOR" .. give us a name or keep mute forever

Last time I check TINUBU is from the South. So it gotta be him grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by wayne4loan: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
t2luv1:

Last time I check TINUBU is from the South. So it gotta be him grin grin grin grin
with the tyrant on the throne , do u think it is possible to arrest tinubu ?
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by Ndolarr: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
EFCC is doing a good job. However, the agency should spare us details of the process but give us info on convictions!
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by Jesusloveyou: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
A nameless & stateless governor?? Another hide & seek game again

Bilif he-eff-cee-cee at ur own peril
who does not know the ex-gov. to be akpabio
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by Kingspin(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
madridguy:

Haters can go and sleep.

These looters are everywhere o! You and PMB, can do better.
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by Jesusloveyou: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
dondavinchi:
what did u think u are saying, or u think u are making sense, just go and sleep, u are not suppose to be here
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets by AngryNigerian(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pls God...let it be TA Orji

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator / Ralph Uwazurike Says "Unknown Gunmen" Are Nnamdi Kanu's Men / Declare Bandits Federal Workers – Shehu Sani To Buhari Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.