Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz (55832 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos) / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by frisky2good(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2016
Ti ija ba ti de, eleyinju ege ma di oloju opolo. Agun to aso lo ma di ikeregbe grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by phanshark(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
vizkiz:
he paid for your video probably because he knew you were an investment...but instead you sacked him and ruin his plans grin
did you not read her interview on what make her sack him? He was not open to her about the income, transaction's & that is causing them big problem in the relationship.because of her love 4 him,she have 2 deside where she need him most, whether love or business & she choose love.which is the most important."when you have the the madam you have everything, if you know how to play your game"
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
HornyTiwa:
The man made a mistake by becoming jobless.
i think he loves tiwa the more, buh tiwa doesn't, someone discovered u, paid for ur first ever music video, all u could do is to rubbish him in public, okonjo iweala is the breadwinner of her family buh u will never hear of her telling that to the press, she understands, why would tiwa do such? human beings are not perfect buh she sacked teebillz naa, u think women are faithfully? Women are cheaters

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
zelexotunla:
I think it takes maturity and intelligent to manage home. I see no reason for the couple not seat themselve down and have plan B. Tiwa Savage wouldnt have sacked her husby without back up plan. She in position to rake in contracts to help him diversify knowingfully she is all what he got. Giving some1fish doesnt solve problem but how to catch fish. She should have tried hard to help d useless and redundant husband.
He was not being honest. He book shows, ate his his own percentage. After which he will spend the one due his wife. Tiwa was right to sack him
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 01, 2016
Love is a MYSTERY!...from strangers to lovers & back to strangers....
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 01, 2016
vizkiz:
he paid for your video probably because he knew you were an investment...but instead you sacked him and ruin his plans grin
Lol
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by roymary: 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
Even People wey no get steady boyfriend get say for this matter! grin grin grin grin Ajigbijigbijigbi grin

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Niceiroko: 9:54pm On May 01, 2016
U will eat ur words
zelexotunla:
I think it takes maturity and intelligent to manage home. I see no reason for the couple not seat themselve down and have plan B. Tiwa Savage wouldnt have sacked her husby without back up plan. She in position to rake in contracts to help him diversify knowingfully she is all what he got. Giving some1fish doesnt solve problem but how to catch fish. She should have tried hard to help d useless and redundant husband.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2016
Boss13:

He was never jobless. He just spent more than he earned. Tiwa should never had been his only client if he was a serious person. He should be looking out for talent and managing their careers. Chasing endorsement deals and shows for these clients and getting his commission.

People are mistaken that Tiwa was the breadwinner. Probably he allowed it. Tiwa is the product and he manages the product and should earn for providing services. I think the couple made a mess with the arrangement.

I don't know how is being done in Nigeria, but it is the management company that looks for business for these celebrities, who just sit around and wait for the call to come in. Even payments are made to the management company, they take their cut and credit the artiste/actor/book writers etc

!st detailed reasonable and articulate comment here and it got little likes but if you call T-bills jobless and accuse him of depending on Tiwa, u would get loads of likes, sometimes i wonder how most people think. T-bills made a mistakke putting all his eggs in one basket, i guess he fell in a comfort zone and felt comfortable till the psychological issues started comming and it all got down to what we are all experiencing.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2016
vizkiz:

"...gratitude is a burden..." ---- Tacitus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by franzis(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2016
Marotzke:
Didin't you read the part where he collected 3M upfront for a 4.5M job and chopped the money? The wife had to perform free of charge later.
Subsequently she fired him and hired another manager. Apparently, he didn't sign up another artist after that.
he signed CDQ to his managememt company
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:58pm On May 01, 2016
lilzcee:
i think he loves tiwa the more, buh tiwa doesn't, someone discovered u, paid for ur first ever music video, all u could do is to rubbish him in public, okonjo iweala is the breadwinner of her family buh u will never hear of her telling that to the press, she understands, why would tiwa do such? human beings are not perfect buh she sacked teebillz naa, u think women are faithfully? Women are cheaters

Dude minus the insults thrown, i really think you made some serious sense there, humans aren't perfect, they both have themselves to blame, he looked out for her in the beginning, we all have no idea where it all went wrong.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2016
shala01:

He was not being honest. He book shows, ate his his own percentage. After which he will spend the one due his wife. Tiwa was right to sack him

@Shhala you seem so confident about what you are saying, you mean if you are put in front of a judge you can prove what you just typed/ he ate his share and spends hers, right?
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by nbright: 10:07pm On May 01, 2016
Women appreciation suffers from dementia. They don't think more than 3 years ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Dude minus the insults thrown, i really think you made some serious sense there, humans aren't perfect, they both have themselves to blame, he looked out for her in the beginning, we all have no idea where it all went wrong.
she shouldn't complain about him being broke, if she truely loves him

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

@Shhala you seem so confident about what you are saying, you mean if you are put in front of a judge you can prove what you just typed/ he ate his share and spends hers, right?
That was the reason he was sacked. He was collecting money for show and failing to remit what was due his wife. The was taking advantage of his wife.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2016
lilzcee:
she shouldn't complain about him being broke, if she truely loves him

Waiy did she really say that? did she complain about that, pls where, i need to see the video or interview
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by mikesammy(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2016
onstelly:

The truth of the matter is, we were not there with them and so we don't know who is lying and who is not

Let's not a side with anyone
onstelly, am with you
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by datigbogirl: 10:21pm On May 01, 2016
titosantana:
No be only cloth dey fade.

But if we are to look at this matter from another perspective, seems Tiwa didn't truly love him from the onset, she accepted him because of what she was getting from him.

Won't be surprised if that kelekele song content was even referring to him....when the guy invest in her she didn't see his faults,wasteful and cheating tendencies then oh....when she come hammer she come realize he's not good enough for her....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by fowowea1(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2016
Afrok:
And so? all nah investment and since the company wasn't paying like before, what clouded the investors eyes (love) started disappearing and we are where we are now on top their matter undecided
baba!! how I u have sense to invest, u won't talk like a fowl as u doin now. ode!
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Waiy did she really say that? did she complain about that, pls where, i need to see the video or interview
yup she says he steal from her, she is far more richer than her husband, why won't he steal from her, am not saying he is right buh it shouldn't be an issue, with the kind of money tiwa have, her husband shouldn't work again, i watched it on hiptv, teebillz thought she cheated on him, so he revenged by cheating on her back, why should she be mad at him? A mature person would have handle the issue without the public knowing, teebills made a mistake by ranting a twitter, i won't call it a mistake, is normal when u are angry and no one wants to listen to u, u have to rant on social media if it is serious

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Bamz(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2016
titosantana:
No be only cloth dey fade.

But if we are to look at this matter from another perspective, seems Tiwa didn't truly love him from the onset, she accepted him because of what she was getting from him.

Yup yup pretty much sums up the modern Nigerian lady

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 01, 2016
abeg enough of dis tiwatunji jare.lets talk of somtin else
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Bamz(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2016
Sleekbaby:
I don't just know what to comment so as not to offend people but my advise to guys is not to depend on women totally, look for something that will be giving you money no matter how small, God created men to be the head and as such we women look up to them to provide no matter how rich we are we value that small money they give us.

No matter the extent of our love for you immediately we notice that you no longer have things will start changing is only few that will still accord you that respect.

I don't want to judge anyone, I pray they settle, I love the couple, to err is human and to forgive is divine. May the good Lord take charge.

I don't know who you are but you're definitely different from the lot on here. My mom would have posted the same thing when if she was internet savvy.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Afrok(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2016
fowowea1:
baba!! how I u have sense to invest, u won't talk like a fowl as u doin now. ode!
its people like u that makes me think Nigeria should legalize abortion, no respect for other people's opinion. I checked your d.p which I know u must be one of those THREE THINGS, immediately I know how miserable your life must've been.

Oponu oniranu, Anu ohia sambisa
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by datigbogirl: 10:36pm On May 01, 2016
Sleekbaby:
I don't just know what to comment so as not to offend people but my advise to guys is not to depend on women totally, look for something that will be giving you money no matter how small, God created men to be the head and as such we women look up to them to provide no matter how rich we are we value that small money they give us.

No matter the extent of our love for you immediately we notice that you no longer have things will start changing is only few that will still accord you that respect.

I don't want to judge anyone, I pray they settle, I love the couple, to err is human and to forgive is divine. May the good Lord take charge.

Very well said but what of a situation where the guy gives a woman yet she doesn't respect her man still.....same woman might even be collecting it and giving to anoda worthless dude....what do you think about that? Me thinks not only makes a Man gain respect but his hustling spirit....his character is what earns him respect which I think Teebillz lacked here....if Teebillz had refused some of the things Tiwa claimed to have bought and even try to get her things no matter how little as you said he would have gotten maximum respect from Tiwa but he started seeing Tiwa as a meal ticket and Tiwa lost attraction for him straight...he's no more than a Gigolo...my dear Teebillz financial status wasn't the problem but his attitude towards his money crisis...he wasn't being man enough and even became a conman to the flesh of his flesh towards the end...that's an epic fail.

In addition I as a Man can allow my children buy things for me when they're grow cos my pipkin na my pikin but wife matter is different cos even if you're paralyzed only a Godfearing woman will stay with you otherwise she'll start to see you as a burden and offload you....when a man understands that women are born helpers not leaders then we will have peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by akanniade10(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2016
Boss13:

He was never jobless. He just spent more than he earned. Tiwa should never had been his only client if he was a serious person. He should be looking out for talent and managing their careers. Chasing endorsement deals and shows for these clients and getting his commission.

People are mistaken that Tiwa was the breadwinner. Probably he allowed it. Tiwa is the product and he manages the product and should earn for providing services. I think the couple made a mess with the arrangement.

I don't know how is being done in Nigeria, but it is the management company that looks for business for these celebrities, who just sit around and wait for the call to come in. Even payments are made to the management company, they take their cut and credit the artiste/actor/book writers etc

Just to buttress your points, Tiwa even said that Teebillz really hustled for her. The guy was never lazy, he had a job (323 Label). He was getting the shows and all of that. But na him use joy spoil am. He started stealing from his wife and all that shiit....... Too bad!!!

To those saying, he could have sourced for more artists, yea he could! But trust me, if it's only Tiwa he is managing, he would do it well and won't need other artists to become successful. Tiwa was okay for him.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Atk1nson(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2016
UIA04:

Looool soo true

Next time he'll invest in real estate that can't talk and complain when you start spending too much.

hmm, u just broke my dilemma
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Alean: 10:48pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=45191724]The love Tiwa Savage and Teebillz shared when this tweet was made exists no more. It's scary how love can fall apart so easily in just 3 years!

I feel that for their love to have fallen so easily, it wasn't real in the first place. God help them sha undecided
Check out this URL to see different tertiary institutions and their operations. What category does yours fall into! grin grin http://www.postcafeng.com/2016/05/different-institutions-different.html
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Bhella5(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2016
Money and dick dont mix else you find yourself in serious shiit

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by deasy(m): 12:04am On May 02, 2016
Boss13:

According to Tiwa's words on Pulsetv...Tunji got a 4million deal for a show she is to perform. Tunji didn't inform her, he had collected the money and he didn't transfer the 4M into the company's account.
Tiwa called the event/show planner to know what's up with pay...to her surprise, she was told Tunji had collected 4M, meanwhile Tunji told her the show is for 3Million.
Tunji never transfer the 4M into the company account and Tiwa did the show for free.

Tiwa had to sack him as his manager because he stole from his own her(his wife).

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by pangea2: 12:06am On May 02, 2016
SleekAboki:

Tunji ranting was clear---To expose and bring to light things that happened and then face death. It shows a man that has been psychologically defeated and has reached a dangerous breaking point.

A recurring theme from both parties is money issue which was untreated hence snowballed into a monster wanting suicide blood.

Tiwa plans of sacking the husband from their joint venture business and announcing same on media did damage to their family source of income.I heard their sharing formula was Tiwa takes 60% while Tunji takes 40% on deals that came through Tunji. This same trend almost happened with the p square brand and their brother but more complicated in the Tiwa and tunji joint venture.

Now, after Tunji was fired and the 40% or lower handed to an outsider, you would expect Tunji to keep on separately with his hustle which was the logical thing to do for any self respecting man. Let's try and understand why Tunji never did that or struggled to follow.

Now, once Tiwa fired him as manager and made media show of of it, It has put a huge credibility doubt on the managerial brand of Tunji. This is showbiz where appearance is worth gold and just a stain will take you out of business. You can see that Tiwa intentionally or ignorantly took food away from the husband and then killed his brand he sacrificed all for Tiwa.

I've built a brand from scratch which took nothing less than 4 years to solidify and gain credibility in my area of interest. Tiwa hurt tunji brand and expects him to be chunking out money months after hurting his hustle? I can only imagine now that a power transfer has taken place and Tiwa is now the be all and boss of all bosses in the house with support from her mother living in same roof as them.

At this stage Tunji is no longer a man but a sissy. I wonder why he allowed things to get to this level where he lost all his personal power? He disappointed me this regard. I think he latter realised how big he has lost when Tiwa decided to go official with the divorce thereby cutting all ways of making things up again. He lost his brand, marriage, wife, son and manhood in over two years of meeting Tiwa and decided the best way was to kill himself. Tiwa wished he committed the suicide without bringing those issues to life.

You talk about fairness and justice? Justice to both parties is all I want. I must give credit to Tiwa and her advisors. They strategically finished and dusted Tunji case. If Tunji is a drug addict like she made us believe, Tunji would have elected to kill her then commit suicide. I'm disappointed with Tunji as a man. however, he now has a second chance to live differently to which I would support him with.

My guy!
A bottle of orijin for you.
Just on point!
What opened my own eyes to everything was when she said her husband stole her money!
Are they not meant to be one?
These people don't understand the meaning of marriage.
It's like saying you stole money from yourself.
The biggest problem of that marriage was a third party was giving Tiwa advice against her marriage and unfortunately the useless husband had no adviser and they boxed him to a corner.
Quite an unfortunate affair.
The youths that are suposed to learn alot from this are busy getting hoodwinked.
Many of them will still find themselves in this situation when they get married.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.