Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,486 members, 7,840,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

N'LANDERS, Pls Help Him Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N'LANDERS, Pls Help Him Out. (683 Views)

The Selfish Boyfriend: How To Find The Balance And Help Him Change... / D Kinof Of Transformation We Need In d Country. n'landers b4 and after pics. / N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N'LANDERS, Pls Help Him Out. by fartkay(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
A friend of mine asked me this, he said n I quote
"What does it mean when your girl friend mother (mother in-law to be) ask you to call her, and during d call she read out some bible passages stressing out that you shouldn't defile your bed and all sort. Simply put, no romance, no kiss n no sex. Does that mean i have been accepted into their family or what".

Pls advice maturedly...
Re: N'LANDERS, Pls Help Him Out. by Project400: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Frankly, Yes.
Re: N'LANDERS, Pls Help Him Out. by vizkiz: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
fartkay:
A friend of mine asked me this he said n I quote
"What does it mean when your girl friend mother (mother in-law to be) ask you to call her, and during d call she read out some bible passages stressing out that you shouldn't defile your bed and all sort. Simply put, no romance, no kiss n no sex. Does that mean i have been accepted into their family or what".

Pls advice maturedly...

I don't believe any thread that starts with "a friend of mine" undecided

1 Like

Re: N'LANDERS, Pls Help Him Out. by zyzxx(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
It simple means don't difle my daughter if you dont want trouble
Re: N'LANDERS, Pls Help Him Out. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
[email] You really need the opinions of nairalanders??

I bet you'll ask how to greet your mother-in-law, later on.
[/email]
Re: N'LANDERS, Pls Help Him Out. by Afrok(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Op please tell that your friend to come out, I wanna advice him directly and not through u.
Re: N'LANDERS, Pls Help Him Out. by fartkay(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Afrok:
Op please tell that your friend to come out, I wanna advice him directly and not through u.

Ok .. Wait

Assume it's me. So advise
Re: N'LANDERS, Pls Help Him Out. by Afrok(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
fartkay:

Ok .. Wait

Assume it's me. So advise
I think her words shows she's against fornication from both of u and/or cheating on her daughter from u. I'll advise u thread softly with your eyes fully opened, coz there MAY be more to what she said.
Re: N'LANDERS, Pls Help Him Out. by fartkay(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2016
Afrok:
I think her words shows she's against fornication from both of u and/or cheating on her daughter from u. I'll advise u thread softly with your eyes fully opened, coz there MAY be more to what she said.

OK. Thanks

Come to think of it , an adage says. " the son u love u warn" does dat mean she accept his companionship with her daughter, cos I believe if she doesn't want her girl to be cheated or can not trust my guy with her daughter she can just tell her daughter not to go for him or cut off.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Girls And Their Role Models / Infidelity {DNA Wahala} / Photo: Caption This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.