Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) (92171 Views)

Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Celia Savage Taking Care Of Jamil (Tiwa Savage's Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by ademusiwa11: 1:01am On May 01, 2016
[size=28pt]Mouth killed golden. Be careful what you say

She wrong her husband
Respect your husband

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49JrxCFJ-ek
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by ademusiwa11: 1:01am On May 01, 2016
ademusiwa11:
[size=28pt]They should go and beg balogun

She did wrong. She cross the line.
In Nigeria if you leave your husband for 1 minute. Other women will take him.
She better go beg him.
You leave your husband for 1 day in Nigeria, you have lost him.
Other women who give him, what you did not in Nigeria.

[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by banme1(m): 1:57am On May 01, 2016
stexsy:
She resemble witch true true
u see road well well. Lol.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by banme1(m): 1:58am On May 01, 2016
kITATITA:
She looks modern and civilized
civilized witch u mean
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by ExInferis(m): 1:59am On May 01, 2016
That there woman is a witch.

I know because i read Harry Potter
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by banme1(m): 1:59am On May 01, 2016
Yomieluv:
why on earth would someone refer to another person's mum as witch..

TB messed up,the mum is so cute .

mums are best.
yeah. Cute witch
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by banme1(m): 2:03am On May 01, 2016
Irunmole:
This fucking, lazy, shameless, drug taking, blood sucking, gold digging, sorry arse specimen slowpoke of a man called Teebillz of a worthless man had the guts to brand the mother of his poorly treated wife and grandmother to his son a witch. It's indeed a big shame on his part for him to go so low as to resort to such extreme extent, to want to inflict maximum damage to the psyche and state of mental health if his estranged hardworking talented wife. Celia Savage, Tiwa Savage's mother is one of the most humble, kind, easy - going, good natured, mild mannered, intelligent and enlightened woman o e can be privileged and opportune to know and be around. A non assuming lady of immense quality as a human being. I say all these about having known and worked with her here in the UK, where she toiled night and day, through thick and thin to raise and support Tiwa all the way through every closed doors of opportunities until finally achieving her e dreams of stardom.

It's disgraceful and shameful for Teebillz to want to destroy his wife's career and the whole family setup of both his and his estranged wife's. Where is his dignity and swlf worth as a man? Do not drag an innocent woman, your mother in law into your self made mess. She is not a witch. You need to beg whichever God or deity you call on, or pray to, for forgiveness for the unnecessary hurt that you caused everyone, most especially, the destruction of your life and marriage through wrong choices, poor decisions and lack of care and support for your wife.

Thank you.
Irunmole.
how much tiwa pay u

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by adorable29(f): 2:17am On May 01, 2016
Senseless immature and irresponsible adults full this nairaland sha.....

Thats why i marvel at babes who try to act all wife materialish so they can hook a guy here. Like really? In this conglomerate of mostly stupidos?

Na wa o.

Saying someone's mother looks like a witch when they all have mothers themselves whose breaast they suckled on.

O ma se o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by adorable29(f): 2:31am On May 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Cute ke.

Your mama fine reach her?
You think its by being fine outside but very ugly inside.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by ademusiwa11: 2:49am On May 01, 2016
[size=28pt]
If you leave your husband, the next day

husband snatcher will take him.
He will be in bed with another woman. A man only love a woman , he sleep with.
A man does not love you, because you are married to him, he loves you because he has s sleep with you. The day another woman give it to him. He will be loving the other other woman

[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:59am On May 01, 2016
winch that made him marry for fame?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:01am On May 01, 2016
Does it mean she doesn't look like one or dem dey write am 4 head?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by tottinova: 3:26am On May 01, 2016
arena2007:
smiley smiley smiley

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF TIWA SAVAGE'S BEAUTIFUL MOTHER HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/see-pictures-of-tiwa-savages-mother.html

Buh...dis woman no resemble witch na.... My thought though....

How does a witch look like
Long nails
Pointy long nose
Black gown
With a big pot
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Blade21: 4:24am On May 01, 2016
bayinq25:
witches are the most jovial and friendly in appearance.
big fat lie lemme lecture you the spirit of witch craft is synonymous with wickedness the hate to see prosperity and it hates beauty so if that woman was a witch she will be dirty, demons don't like a clean place, (2) she won't be a successful woman (3) she would have killed Tj since (4) Tj is just a sick person who needs help and instead of doing that has dragging her down, if he had said she manipulates her child I will agree but that woman in that picture I put it to you 500 times she's not a witch
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by ademusiwa11: 4:28am On May 01, 2016
[siz=67983&image.jpg
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Blade21: 4:28am On May 01, 2016
banme1:
civilized witch u mean
be very careful everything no be joke oo this issue sensitive so stop playing with it I know you have freedom it's de internet but be careful especially if your mum is still alive keep quiet if you have nothing to say
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by graceyval(f): 4:30am On May 01, 2016
na him start to marry girl wet her mama b witch?
witchcraft mother-in-laws are normal in Africa
him blind before, now when money matter don start na mother-in-law de turn witch.Lazy man
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by bullabawz77(m): 4:57am On May 01, 2016
Una hear say person dey tk cocain una still dey reason wetin him talk... He cn even Kal his own mum a witch! Poor tiwa... Yu really enta one chance fo dis one
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by nonjebose(m): 5:00am On May 01, 2016
ademusiwa11:
[size=28pt]They should go and beg balogun

She did wrong. She cross the line.
In Nigeria if you leave your husband for 1 minute. Other women will take him.
She better go beg him.
You leave your husband for 1 day in Nigeria, you have lost him.
Other women who give him, what you did not in Nigeria.

[/size]
What do you mean in Nigeria? Don't pass wrong information around. So a woman should stay glued to her husband so that he would not stray? He did not marry a full housewife. A responsible man would not give such an excuse for being unfaithful
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by nonjebose(m): 5:06am On May 01, 2016
adorable29:
Senseless immature and irresponsible adults full this nairaland sha.....

Thats why i marvel at babes who try to act all wife materialish so they can hook a guy here. Like really? In this conglomerate of mostly stupidos?

Na wa o.

Saying someone's mother looks like a witch when they all have mothers themselves whose breaast they suckled on.

O ma se o.
That is the problem with social media. Kindagarten posts.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by ademusiwa11: 5:13am On May 01, 2016
[img][/img][size=28pt]I don't like how she treated him.
I will look for another woman too like balogun, if a woman does not treat me well. So I don't blame him.
If I don't step into this situation, she will make a mistake. You see, I only discuss politics. But I have discuss this one because I am not happen how tiwa openly disgrace him. He has a right to take a second wife if he want.

A man want xxxx a d if the wife is not there all the time , he has to look for another woman to fill that role.
I will do it too. So I don't blame him. I will go outside and look for a other woman to take o
Care of my xxxx too like him, because she failed
It is a woman who fulfil my xxxx that i will stay with too

d[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by SeanDada1(m): 5:30am On May 01, 2016
divinehand2003:
TY nor look like her at all ooo

You said TY?? Are u kidding me? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:35am On May 01, 2016
witchcraft isn't inscribed on the forehead ...so why showing us the pictures?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by efemena24(m): 6:22am On May 01, 2016
praizeblog:
she no resemble witch nah.... lol
mumu, dem dey write say "I be witch" for person forehead It's just accusations, Tee Billz might be right or wrong or maybe he's just talking trash because he's angry...
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Taiwo20(m): 6:24am On May 01, 2016
she no tie red wrappper and white dots no dey her face.......
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by ojialo(m): 6:27am On May 01, 2016
stexsy:

Receive sense in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 6:28am On May 01, 2016
This woman looks very nice.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29am On May 01, 2016
stexsy:
your mum would be so ashamed of you right now. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30am On May 01, 2016
ademusiwa11:
Naturally, I am expected to support tiwa savage. But I don't like how she treated him.
I will look for another woman too like balogun, if a woman does not treat me well. So I don't blame him.
If I don't step into this situation, she will make a mistake. You see, I only discuss politics. But I have discuss this one because I am not happen how tiwa openly disgrace him. He has a right to take a second wife if he want.

A man want xxxx a d if the wife is not there all the time , he has to look for another woman to fill that role.
I will do it too. So I don't blame him. I will go outside and look for a other woman to take o
Care of my xxxx too like him, because she failed
It is a woman who fulfil my xxxx that i will stay with too

He started it.

He can take another wife if he has the money to pay for the bride price grin because TIWA DUMPED HIM. wink
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 6:34am On May 01, 2016
efemena24:
mumu, dem dey write say "I be witch" for person forehead It's just accusations, Tee Billz might be right or wrong or maybe he's just talking trash because he's angry...
see idiot as he dey quote me calling me mumu na by force to quote I no dey abuse person for here but pls dnt ever call me dt name again for your life
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 6:35am On May 01, 2016
macof:

witch get their own face
lol.....U dey ask me
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 6:35am On May 01, 2016
M4gunners:
Abeg how witch dey be?because i guess you know witch better :
lol.....if U ask me na who I go ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.