Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) (92170 Views)

Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Celia Savage Taking Care Of Jamil (Tiwa Savage's Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 6:37am On May 01, 2016
Amelian:

U don see winch before? undecided Shey u know how dem look like?
yes nah for your village
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 6:37am On May 01, 2016
lordsharks:
Witch dey get specific Resemblance??
yes nah.... U no knw
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by bayinq25(m): 7:04am On May 01, 2016
Blade21:
big fat lie lemme lecture you the spirit of witch craft is synonymous with wickedness the hate to see prosperity and it hates beauty so if that woman was a witch she will be dirty, demons don't like a clean place, (2) she won't be a successful woman (3) she would have killed Tj since (4) Tj is just a sick person who needs help and instead of doing that has dragging her down, if he had said she manipulates her child I will agree but that woman in that picture I put it to you 500 times she's not a witch
I wasn't saying she was a witch,i'm just saying appearance is no yardstick to judge besides sometimes some people could be dead while living.I can't judge anyone(tbillz or tiwa),as much as I don't like the duo who am I to say one is at fault?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07am On May 01, 2016
can we also see the pics of his father he accused of being a wizard too?,that guy needs Jesus,and even if she is a witch,even the Bible says for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in high places,social media is no prayer room,that guy failed to be a man in so many ways,he needs Jesus and therapy
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2016
People are MUMU OOOO especially those saying the woman resemble witch, ABEG MY QUESTION IS HOW DOES WITCHES LOOK? Are my suppose to say her flying around with a broom? MTCHEWWWWWWW... Bunch of wankers..

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 01, 2016
stexsy:
She resemble witch true true

I wonder how you'd feel if someone says about your own mother.

And 145 fools liked your despicable comment..
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by hornyman(m): 7:23am On May 01, 2016
arena2007:
smiley smiley smiley

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF TIWA SAVAGE'S BEAUTIFUL MOTHER HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/see-pictures-of-tiwa-savages-mother.html

Buh...dis woman no resemble witch na.... My thought though....

Dem dey write witch for person forehead? Witch dey show for face?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by hornyman(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2016
stexsy:
Witch no dey show for face abeg.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Omotayor123(f): 7:45am On May 01, 2016
asumo12:

Happy workers day!

embarassed
Happy New Month cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2016
We should mind how we insult innocent elderly people especially Mothers that carried us for Nine Months least we bring a curse upon our head. A word is enough for the wise, but the foolish you need to talk and talk and talk till you tire angry angry angry

I miss you Mom, you know that. You will forever live on cry
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Sunglow: 7:47am On May 01, 2016
stexsy:
Be careful!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2016
praizeblog:
she no resemble witch nah.... lol
Please, show us how witches look. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by efemena24(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2016
praizeblog:
see idiot as he dey quote me calling me mumu na by force to quote I no dey abuse person for here but pls dnt ever call me dt name again for your life
see dis crase, you think say I dey fear?? Mumu
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by calabardick(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2016
mrlaw93:
Maybe she is. Maybe she's not. I will leave it to Buhari. The greatest of all witch hunters..
something like this

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2016
When a yoruba man is confused, everything is witchcraft to him
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by tony4u035(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2016
To those who concured she looks like a witch!!! How does a witch look?
arena2007:
See Pictures Of Tiwa Savage’s Mother Teebillz Called A Witch

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/see-pictures-of-tiwa-savages-mother.html
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by samx4real(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2016
praizeblog:

Tbills might be right oh!

Cos

The thing is like HIV...

e no dey show for face!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by mrlaw93(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2016
calabardick:
something like this
Confirm nigga grin
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Krismart(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2016
arena2007:
smiley smiley smiley

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF TIWA SAVAGE'S BEAUTIFUL MOTHER HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/see-pictures-of-tiwa-savages-mother.html

Buh...dis woman no resemble witch na.... My thought though....
Cos she doesn't look old and ugly abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 01, 2016
9JA MENTALITY SHA SO WITCHES GET LOOKS NAWA O
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by kingDELE(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2016
kasas1:
So you know its boring abi.
av u killed ursef? ?? Because i feel like i started hearing it yesterday.

Its still fresh in me.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 01, 2016
adorable29:

Your mama fine reach her?
You think its by being fine outside but very ugly inside.

Ma mum ? Can't compare Benz 190 and venza.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by frisky2good(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2016
How witch dey be? You think say dem dey get black face like wetin you dey see for home video? They are normal people .

praizeblog:
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by calabardick(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2016
mrlaw93:
Confirm nigga grin

hahahahaha
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 01, 2016
praizeblog:
yes nah for your village

Lol...
Only wizards and winches recongize themselves.. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 01, 2016
Amelian:

Lol...
Only wizards and winches recongize themselves.. grin
yes nw dt Y U recognise me bah?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 01, 2016
frisky2good:
How witch dey be? You think say dem dey get black face like wetin you dey see for home video? They are normal people .

lol.....U r right my broda
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 01, 2016
efemena24:
see dis crase, you think say I dey fear?? Mumu
I no get ur tym.... idiot
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 01, 2016
Orikinla:
. Please, show us how witches look. grin
lol....like U noni
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by acada111(f): 12:22pm On May 01, 2016
stexsy:

That's not fair.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by fxstory(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2016
mmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 01, 2016
praizeblog:
yes nw dt Y U recognise me bah?

Who recognize you..! Holy ghost fire....!!!

Na only u know where u fall from...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.