Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga (856 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / "Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by yusaze807: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
From the desk of 2Baba himself... If you recall, Tee Billz named 2face as one of the men Tiwa allegedly slept with. She has since denied it.

https://twitter.com/official2baba/status/726458390612987905

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by yusaze807: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kossyablaze(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
I don't give a Fvck bout TBillz or Tiwa. They can both die for all I care... The only thing bothering me now is how I go take win Leicester City 2mrw....mtchew...#Manutd4eva

1 Like

Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by nikkypearl(f): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
may God forgive you too Tuface...for ALL have sinned
Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kossyablaze(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
olihilistic:

[size=80pt]Vote Mimzy for miss Nairaland 2016
Sai Mimzy[/size]
Give me her kpekus b4 I vote for her
Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Speeechless3(f): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dont mind us. Sometimes other people's failures help us bear ours. grin
Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
kossyablaze:
Give me her kpekus b4 I vote for her
gerarrahere mehn egbon smellymouth give this hediot a stwupid meme
Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by vizkiz: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
mtchew
Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kossyablaze(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
olihilistic:
gerarrahere mehn egbon smellymouth give this hediot a stwupid meme
Go mud if e pain u...
Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
already in fp
Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Ayatul(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa savage gave an exclusive interview, wat do yhu expect? people pounce on it definately. Abeg shey dat one na crime ni#2babaYhu can't reap people of their opinion. Mind dat
Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by LaurelP(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tuface and woman matter sha... Real definition of "Good bad guy".
Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Smellymouth: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
olihilistic:
gerarrahere mehn egbon smelly.mouth give this hediot a stwupid meme

Kossyablaze,you need Jesus!!

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

1 Like

Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kossyablaze(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Kossyablaze,you need Jesus!!

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool
lolzzzz
Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Smellymouth: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
kossyablaze:
lolzzzz

Egbon, see as you fine finish.. #NoHomo#

I hope we can get you to support mimzy bro? grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kossyablaze(m): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Egbon, see as you fine finish.. #NoHomo#

I hope we can get you to support mimzy bro? grin
sure... If I know how n whr to vote
Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Smellymouth: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
kossyablaze:
sure... If I know how n whr to vote

I don't know when the voting will commence but I will keep you posted.

Thanks a lot bro.. I appreciate.

Respect!
Re: 2face Reacts To Those Making Jokes About Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kossyablaze(m): 12:34am On May 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

I don't know when the voting will commence but I will keep you posted.
Thanks a lot bro.. I appreciate.
Respect!
On the cool....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Sexy Beach Body (photos) / Kate Henshaw Gets Into Twitter War With Fan Over The Alleged Lagos Wife Killer / Graphic Photo: Fast Rising Actress Joju Muse Severely Battered By Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.