Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Hope The Nigerian Govt Takes The Issue Of Mental Health More Seriously - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hope The Nigerian Govt Takes The Issue Of Mental Health More Seriously (476 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope The Nigerian Govt Takes The Issue Of Mental Health More Seriously by tpiah2: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
with these recent events.

In addition, the issue of substance abuse treatment which currently is considered an elephant in the room, more or less (I could be wrong).

Lord have mercy sha.
Re: I Hope The Nigerian Govt Takes The Issue Of Mental Health More Seriously by tpiah2: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
You have a wife who might have possibly been experiencing post partum depression since delivering her baby last year, and a husband who also has depression, due to circumstances and other factors.

Whether either of them sought medical treatment is unclear.

Just my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: I Hope The Nigerian Govt Takes The Issue Of Mental Health More Seriously by Afrok(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Op please mention names Abeg coz I don't wanna think u are thinking what I'm thinking... wink

1 Like

Re: I Hope The Nigerian Govt Takes The Issue Of Mental Health More Seriously by barclays22(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
@Afrok if it is what I think you are thinking is @tpiah2 also thinking then its true that great mind think alike.if its so na dem sabi and na dem cause am, teeboy na correct drug smuggler, built naija Beyonce career from the proceeds and now an innocent baby is here because of their greed and stupidity.He got high on his supply, she got a baby now and the sense finally got delivered and trying to right the wrong.May God help them, help me and help you too.
Re: I Hope The Nigerian Govt Takes The Issue Of Mental Health More Seriously by tpiah2: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Afrok:
Op please mention names Abeg coz I don't wanna think u are thinking what I'm thinking... wink

recent events which a lot of their fans might actually need counselling for.

(1) (Reply)

Who Shot Suge Knight At Chris Brown’s Party? / Check Out Which Celeb Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today / Pictures: Finally Reekado Banks Set To Drop Debut Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.