Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders!!! (306 Views)

Appreciation From My Heart To All NAIRALANDERS..... / Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders!!! by Nobody: 6:33am On May 01, 2016
May This New Month Become One Of The Most Blessed And Happy Month,In This Beautiful Month May Its Shining Lights Up Every Dark Corner Of Our Heart,May Our All Prejudices Against Each Other Disappears,May God Give Us The Strenght To Follow His Orders,May Peace Transcent The Earth.HNM!!!
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders!!! by refiner(f): 6:55am On May 01, 2016
so glad to see this wonderful day!...many has died,many in the sick bed,many stands,sit,kneel besides the road begging for alms to feed there ever hungry tommy!..and lots more!..not that we are better than them tho!

but HE watches over us!..his GRACE was sufficient unto us!...I appreciate him!...we are grateful!!!!!gringrincheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Read This Motivational Message From Alibaba / Wish Me Happy Birthday / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.