Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani (32518 Views)

ILE-IFE MASSACRE: Northern Leaders, Speak Now Or Remain Silent Indefinitely / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by uniklinkum(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2016
ExInferis:
If the south believes that every single fulani herdsman is a criminal because of the criminal actions of a nebulous few, then every single yoruba is a rapist, every single niger deltan is a criminal militant, every single igbo is a kidnapper and crook.

Well actually every single igbo IS a kidnapper and crook, but you get my point.

The yorubas of afenifere better watch their dirty mouths o.

We fulanis don't take kindly to insults.

The way we beat reality in to your forebears in the battle of oshogbo and pre 96 is so very still in stock. Anyway you iddiots have done the best now agbekoya folks are now waiting for you low lifes.. We are so waiting for your next onslaught and your ancestors would receive your lost souls.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by focus7: 12:26pm On May 01, 2016
Those northern governors are not reasonable at all.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Johnflavour(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2016
One thing about northerners is that they will never see anything wrong in whatever their brother deed. And is applicable to both educated and uneducated reasons alike so far the perpetrator is a Muslim they will never see anything bad in it . Take this boko haram as a case study do you know that most northerners supported this group when they were killing Christians in churches, they did not condemn them until they started killing them too in mosque and public places. It is very bad of them even the leaders.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by haul: 12:51pm On May 01, 2016
ExInferis:
If the south believes that every single fulani herdsman is a criminal because of the criminal actions of a nebulous few, then every single yoruba is a rapist, every single niger deltan is a criminal militant, every single igbo is a kidnapper and crook.

Well actually every single igbo IS a kidnapper and crook, but you get my point.

The yorubas of afenifere better watch their dirty mouths o.

We fulanis don't take kindly to insults.

You are a coward and a ragtag nomad who only attack faraway village! You pigs got no monopoly of voilence! We are currently acrimonious with you people and you will meet your waterloo you idiots!

You think the south is like the hausas you brainwashed and you ransacked their land and subjugate them? Believe me! When this country explode you illiterate,unexposed fellas will be the one to run when you see machines towed in from the coastlines of south! Bloody opportunities who should be burnt to crumbs! Nonsense!

I just need a new generation of southerners who are well read now to collect the baton to declare a total war on the country! It won't be ojukwu alone this time! It will be from SW to SS to SE!

We all know the great AWO was the one who end the civil war not hausa fulani, so it only take the whole South to emerge with a voice to force you to futa jalon! Bloody coward!

5 Likes

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Akims(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2016
lovegeneration:
mhen dis dud, I never knew I can still see some one so useless as this. I thought five naira is the most useless thing, thank God I fInaly see some one that is more useless than. Five naira.
haha haha haha haha...guy u wicked oo...can't stop laughing.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Dragonking: 1:00pm On May 01, 2016
ogwumgbe:
Igbos should beware of this Yoruba betrayals. They agreed with Biafra to secede but betrayed the biafrans immediately the war started even fought against Biafra. Igbos should never ever imagine of having their support when pursuing their course, they will always betray us. And igbos should be very cautious with the way they handle this Fulani menace before these yorubas ignite a war between SE and the North and back out as usual. Biafran war should open our eyes please
The annoying thing is that you guys are always tagging the Yoruba's as traitors but you Igbo's are also traitors if not the biggest!!! During the civil war you entered into the SS killed my people so that you can claim our lands then because of the oil.. The same SS you guys want to create an alliance with now...Do you think we don't know? The reason why we don't mention it any more is because we have moved forward... Igbos should learn to move forward and stop crying for something that happened over 50years ago!

The whole south is under threat by the Fulani's and it is time this stupiid Igbo vs Yoruba fight is put to an end and let's unite to fight this menace...Stop calling a kettle black when you yourself is a black pot!

PS: I am a full bred delta guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Akims(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2016
Dragonking:
The annoying thing is that you guys are always tagging the Yoruba's as traitors but you Igbo's are also traitors if not the biggest!!! During the civil war you entered into the SS killed my people so that you can claim our lands then because of the oil.. The same SS you guys want to create an alliance with now...Do you think we don't know? The reason why we don't mention it any more is because we have moved forward... Igbos should learn to move forward and stop crying for something that happened over 50years ago!

The whole south is under threat by the Fulani's and it is time this stupiid Igbo vs Yoruba fight is put to an end and let's unite to fight this menace...Stop calling a kettle black when you yourself is a black pot!

wherever you are; I decree that God's favour shall locate you IJN...Ego is killing Igbo and yoruba

1 Like

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 01, 2016
They are terrorist fulani herdsmen, that is a far more appropriate name and I believe that is what the governors were trying to say.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Euceey(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2016
Frenchkiss564:
Wetin concern afenifere with the position of northern governors on igbo issue. Afenifere should f*cking mind their own business we have so many issues in yoruba land that deserves their attention
one word for u#Idiot
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Dragonking: 1:24pm On May 01, 2016
Akims:
wherever you are; I decree that God's favour shall locate you IJN...Ego is killing Igbo and yoruba
Amen!!! I claim it...
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by marykaydee: 1:25pm On May 01, 2016
I remember when these fulani herdsmen where attacking middle beltans...some igbo people on this forum said they deserved it. That they where paying for gowons crimes against igbos during the civil war...i was in shock that someone will wish death on someone else for reasons that they where probably not alive to witness or participate. So now, my question is;are the igbos also paying for the crimes of ojukwu against his own people and Nigerians aswell? So pathetic, i will never wish such traumer on my worst enemy..i pray this people have mercy cos once they start, they never stop...
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Xam02(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2016
Frenchkiss564:
Wetin concern afenifere with the position of northern governors on igbo issue. Afenifere should f*cking mind their own business we have so many issues in yoruba land that deserves their attention

I'm really dissapointed in you bro..so you mean chief olu falae isn't a yoruba man,or when he was kidnapped u were in derision then.so we should wait till they strike all yorubas before Afenifere will voice out.....too bad!
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by macof(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2016
johnmartus:
Afenifebi always make jocular remark i wonder when "yinka"turn to ibo spokesman rubbish the governors did not mention yoruba name

Fulanis are even a bigger problem to us than they are to igbos

we in the south need to be united

1 Like

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 01, 2016
They defend themselves because they see us as infidels.They believe they own the country.
dgr8truth:
I marvel at the way with which the northern elites defend, protect and justify the acts of their commons even in the face of stark obviousity of the wickedness of their actions.

How I which the south will emulate this act of protecting your own, but if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

The SW and SE especially will always fight over their ego, which is politically irrelevant and also double as their Achilles heel, their only unifying feature is celebrating the misfortune of their perceive rival.

The earlier the south wake up to the reality of the power of their political, economical and social unity their regions holds the better for political, economical and social future of this country.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by glossy6(f): 1:47pm On May 01, 2016
Frenchkiss564:

So Agatu is Igbo land too. So also is Lou Falae

You see what too much hatred is causing you?
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by dom(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2016
“Furthermore, we wish to state that part of the reason Boko Haram grew to become a national problem was the tacit support given to them by northern political leaders and this Fulani herdsmen terrorism is taking the same pattern; hence it must be taken seriously.”

It is not flesh and blood that revealed this to you but my father in heaven.

Okwu gi kwu oto ka amu.

1 Like

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by billyG(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari is Fulani
Ehnn!how do u know that
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Amanwulu1(m): 2:19pm On May 01, 2016
U should knw dat d north is one n d maurauders are not attackind north, benue is bc it's christian state ruled by a christian. Only 2 govs in NCorMB n 1 in NE are christians among dem n they are minority. They too need help.
jared007:
The silly Governors 4rm middle-belt are part of this 19 abi? I wonder why Northern minorities worship Fulani sef? Until middle-belt cut away 4rm d North they shall forever be slaves and remain a conquered territory.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by paschu: 2:22pm On May 01, 2016
januzaj:
one of the issues that deserve their attention is this.....shey na for Igboland dem kidnap false....you hear wetin their secretary talk...he talk say Ogun and osun na their grazing land...Those Governors are animals aswear...they didn't even condemn the attacks instead they defended those that carried out the attacksthey are animals in human skin ....middle belt governors were there and couldn't address the issue instead they supported the trash blurted out by Shettima......if Fulani herdsmen grow to become national problem it should be within their region like bokoharam......we don't want them in South west

Like seriousky? I never thought about it. Gosh. The governirs of Benue and Taraba states wrre probably present at the meeting. What a shame to their tribes. Nuisance.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by adimsmt: 2:23pm On May 01, 2016
Frenchkiss564:

If this are "Igbo issues" I ask why one Nigeria?
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by nd07(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2016
Frenchkiss564:

Mr, I think u don't deserve being in this world because u r too far from thinking like a human being
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by abdulwastecx(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2016
ogwumgbe:
The North is strongly united because they are 97% Moslems. But it is very difficult for the south to unite because South is 60% Christians and 40 % Moslems. So the Yoruba Moslems will always unite with their brothers in the North and frustrate any attempt the South is making towards unity. Yoruba Moslems are the stumbling block of the South's unity and their masters in the North will always exploit this to their advantage

Stupidity... I am a yoruba Muslim and I strongly condemn fulani barbaric actions. Those stupid northern governers expecially those so called middle belt state, these are men that don't care about the wellbeing of their citizenry.

Nigeria is a country where people use religion in all their narrative.

1 Like

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by nd07(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2016
it is now coming to limelight who d terrorists are. northern governors hmmmm. may God instill an unbroken unity among d South, to expose & flush out d stupidity of d north. they still live in d delusion that other tribes r inferior to them. I wonder why such illiteracy stricken region should be parading such ego.

1 Like

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by kemasTruth(m): 3:56pm On May 01, 2016
Frenchkiss564:
Iwu nno onye iberibe, so the pan yoruba group shouldnt condemn such barbaric act on fellow nigeria's? Chai nwanne am sure youre Biafran
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Eshinwaju: 4:01pm On May 01, 2016
Frenchkiss564:

Exactly...Afenifere should just leave matter for Mathias....the ibos cannot be trusted...let them wallow in their self inflicted hell.. angry...Yorubas are making the same mistakes again and defending people who hate us....when are we going to learn...we know the fulanis well enough and we know how to deal with them...the Fulani history is full of lessons we dished out....leave them with the hateful ibos... angry

2 Likes

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Eshinwaju: 4:15pm On May 01, 2016
When has Ohaneze...ipob....massob...etc....ever made any supporting statement for us...instead they insult our kings...our people etc...nonsense....let Fulani take over their lands for grazing a beg....e no concern me... sad
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by AngelNnedinso: 4:26pm On May 01, 2016
Frenchkiss564:
Ewu
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by jogojogo: 4:50pm On May 01, 2016
So even Benue and Plateau state Governors supported this heartless and callous gestures. I think these two Governors should bow their heads in shame. I am disappointed because these are the two worst hit States by the activities of these FULANI HERDSMEN.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by SonOfEl(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2016
Super1Star:

If I hear!!!!.

Na so u na talk say dem no fit attack u na.

The rest is history today.

You don't know your history.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by bobochem: 6:40pm On May 01, 2016
northern governs forum view on rampage of fulani herdsmen on their host community is highly sentimental .they have 2 b careful wt wat dey say in public;their stance on d Fulani issue can divide dis nation and further deepen d level of enmity among tribes in Nigeria.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by SonOfEl(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2016
Dragonking:

Mention your tribe so we'll know who is yapping.....I wont
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Dragonking: 8:28pm On May 01, 2016
SonOfEl:

Mention your tribe so we'll know who is yapping.....I wont
I am not a bigoted noise maker like you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#NewOshodi: Ambode Unveils Solution For 'Oshodi Menace' (PHOTOS,VIDEO) / Vice Pres. Prof Yemi Osibanjo Makes A Surprise Visit To Fuel Stations In Lagos / Aerial View Of Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Oyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.