Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz (62603 Views)

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
chinnyonwu:

Lol, same thing i read from those 'articles' before i overdosed and nearly lost my sanity.
Are you sure you have used weed at all? or you're just saying what you saw in an article?
www.nairaland.com/1532526/experience-weed read this article too and tell me if that wasnt an overdose.

I quoted that from an article, if you say one can overdose then i will put that in mind, and yes i do weed, but stop for a while because at work i felt detached from myself, that feeling of not owning your body totally, it was like am here but not really here, dreamy kinda of.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by geniousisrael: 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
teebliz has been fired by his boss,so tiwa is already winning the war,may GOD have mercy on her.when a family is in good shape praise the woman of the house,and when a family is the other case,blame the woman.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by marxweller247: 10:07pm On May 01, 2016
greatness22:
I know some people below will be angry with me, but make e be, i don enter house before dem shut the front page door. grin

Meanwhile, here are the two neighbours of tiwa savage who complained to me that tiwa does not allow them fetch water from her borehole.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Olabantu(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2016

3 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by yunglivochi(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2016
greatness22:
I know some people below will be angry with me, but make e be, i don enter house before dem shut the front page door. grin

Meanwhile, here are the two neighbours of tiwa savage who complained to me that tiwa does not allow them fetch water from her borehole.
grin
greatness22:

gat me laffin tho
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by amani007: 10:44pm On May 01, 2016
Just got me thinking................why is it that whenever Beyonce has family issues, Tee n Ti also have issues too....; just thinking aloud
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 01, 2016
everyone introducing the GPS Car Tracker for
global vehicle tracking. This is one of the
best car theft prevention and vehicle
protection system available today. With
convenient SMS ability, full-range of alarm
functions including gas to engine cut off,
and the latest in GPS tracking technology,
the Car Tracker is the ultimate safety device for your car, van, truck, or even the entire vehicle fleet.

Here is a small list of what it can do for you
and your vehicle:

Track on Demand - Replies with a TXT
message of current latitude, longitude,
speed, and time, as well as an Internet map
link to your cellphone to show you exactly
where the GPS tracker/your vehicle is.

Movement and Speed Alert: The tracker can
warm you with SMS message when the
vehicle starts to move from a stationary
status, or when the vehicle is moving faster
than a preset speed.

Stop the Engine: You can send an SMS
message to the tracker to cut off the gas
and battery power, so the engine will remain
in an immobilized stated until you send SMS to resume the default of unit.

GPRS: With a GPRS enabled SIM card, you
can monitor real-time movement of your
vehicle with the supplied software on your
computer.

Conversations: You can call the tracker and listen to conversation inside the vehicle.

So how does the GPS Car Tracker work?

The unit is powered by automotive battery,
and should be installed inside a vehicle
(preferably a place where it cannot be seen,
for example, under the car seat). It runs on
the latest GPS SiRF III chip-set, a
sophisticated GPS microchip embedded into
the heart of the tracker which continually
reads its own location from low orbiting
global satellites and then utilizes the GSM/
GPRS infrastructure operated by your
cellular network provider to transmit its
current location to you. All you need to do is
insert a working SIM card, it even has Quad-
band Connectivity so it works anywhere in
the world. The GPS Car Tracker makes no
sound at all, so you are fully aware of what
is happening to your car, but the inside
driver and passenger don't know that their
activity and locations are been constantly
reported. Contact us for vehicle's ( car, truck, van, bus boat ) tracking installation services . call / WhatsApp 08144758217. www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by timilinda(f): 11:58pm On May 01, 2016
Reyus:
The guy is a coward, He does not even know how to commit common suicide.

Taaaa!!!! U wicked! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 12:21am On May 02, 2016
pcguru1:

dude weed is 50 naira, Sk is 100 and Arizona 150 cocaine on the other hand is expensive, Weed effect wears off, but the impact from cocaine is much worse, I smoke weed its not as bad as cocaine and that's a fact cigarette is even much worse. Have heard anyone Overdosing on weed.

Abeg weed is dangerous! The day i respected weed was when a woman and her kids burned a bush where it was planted without them knowing in order to prepare for farming season. They inhaled the smoke....Guy....dis woman and her children hallucinate sotayyyyyy cry cry cry
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by femmy1992: 1:00am On May 02, 2016
Avalon316:

You are right. Teebillz messed up by going to soçial media to post those trash but tiwa could have ignored.

They could have just come up with the ish that a hacker hacked their account. We've seen this work several times.

But what did she do. She gave a 45 mins interview and buried him. She didn't just kill him. She has buried his career. In a sane country, no one will deal with teebillz - a drug addict. No one will respect him. No one will trust him with money. She did more harm to the marriage and to her career than the junkie,teebillz.

Don't get me wrong,teebillz started the madness but she confirmed it and added more fuel to it.

Tiwa had to respond based on d accusation of infidelity.....pple were already calling her diff names
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by BabaAgba001(m): 7:13am On May 02, 2016
Hum how sad for me to repond to this awefull news. Noo matter how we look a it I want to blame teebl on this whole me co to me cos he did not apply. Widom to build his home and to sustain it. It takes a thief to catch a thief o wake u and face the drama of impatience, over too know and etc. Remember jamil won't be happy wne he becomes afull man to discover what u did. Tiwa all I will say I u have opened a can of worms so be prepared to dance a little. To all nl fan. Pl let tink in tru b we Ay or act it out co d world is watching.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by gbagyiza: 7:54am On May 02, 2016
No man should pray that his wife be financial ok than him.women r dangerous when they discovered that d r d bread winner in d family,they will begin to fustrate/maltreat d husband till he worn out.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by synclaire: 8:57am On May 02, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
We may likely not have seen the end to the ongoing saga between these celebrity couples, more revelation and counter accusations will follow...it's gonna get messy in the next couple of days, Now the police are involved, NDLEA, the EFCC and sadly their poor child will be reading all their outbust online later in the near future.

Their wedding broke the Internet so is their break up.

So how did Tiwa Savage implicate herself?

-You and I never knew TeeBillz is a drug addict until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including the NDLEA...she confirmed seeing him sniff Cocaine in their kitchen.

-You and I never knew TeeBillz was promiscuous until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including human rights activists and his future wife (if any)

-You and I never knew TeeBillz is a fraudster until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including the Police, ICPC and EFCC, Now Buhari is aware.

-You and I never knew TeeBillz is in great debt until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including his business partners, nobody likes to do business with a chronic debtor.

Tiwa Savage just killed a man.

Yet she came crying to the world that she loved her husband and she will always pray for him not to get hurt...well, can somebody tell her that she did not only hurt that man, she put a bullet through his head, killed him and checked if he is still breathing then kissed him saying 'I love you babe'

According to Tiwa "If there is anything that maybe I overlooked, or didn’t love him enough, or made him less of a man, then I am sorry. I am absolutely sorry…Tunji I am sorry. But you know I tried everything, you know I love you so much, and I am sorry, I never wanted to divorce, and I never wanted it to get to this. I want you to get better…and I would always pray for you."

What she said was a typical example of "wen rat dey chop your leg e go dey blow you breeze make you for nor know until e go almost chop the leg finish"

Should any thing happen to Teebillz, Tiwa Savage would have a case to answer.
Wetin dis on dey talk sef. If u dont knw wat 2 do u beta go and sleep. Instead of analyzing Tiwa y dont u analyze ur own life. Teebillz threw the 1st blow and Tiwa did return 2 sender now evry1 is judging her. Should she have kept quiet? Abeg make una free d girl jare. U guys are even d ones making d mata worse, bringing out points dat are not necesaary. So wat if she told d world her husband does some nasty tins, shey na she be d first 2 do am? She's been keeping quiet all dis while nobody praised her 4 doing so, now dat she has spoken up una wan kill d gurl. Human beings sef
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Kobicove(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2016
That TeeBillz guy is such a wimp!

Odinary suicide, he couldn't even commit!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins / Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.