Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson (753 Views)

One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) / N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! / Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by Nobody: 8:58am On May 01, 2016
although this is corruption but what choice do we have since our leaders are corrupt Nigeria is also corrupt..

this how have been buying fuel without queueing
in every filing station that is overcrowded there must be a security operative officer there either police, lastma, soldier, FRSC, civil defense e.t.c just walk up to one of them give him just a token and tell him/her you need to get fuel and it's urgent that is all (but look face ooo) before u walk up to him.

go and do it and cum and share the good testimony.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by Nobody: 8:59am On May 01, 2016
comradespade:
although this is corruption but what choice do we have since our leaders are corrupt Nigeria is also corrupt..

in every filing station that is overcrowded there must be a security operative officer there either police, lastma, soldier, FRSC, civil defense e.t.c just walk up to one of them give him just a token and tell him/her you need to get fuel and it's urgent that is all (but look face ooo) before u walk up to him.

Re: Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by finalboss1(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2016
undecided ah nor go rest ur brain with slap
Re: Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by DaBullIT(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2016
Encouraging Bribery , corrupting the system for the rest your selfish reasons

You are no more than Dasuki and Metuah, you are the same, I'm not proud of you
Re: Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by Nobody: 9:25am On May 01, 2016
DaBullIT:

Lol...are you his Dad
Re: Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by Nobody: 9:33am On May 01, 2016
DaBullIT:

customer are disturbing that there work is not ready and I need to fuel my generator so that I can b able to finish there
work

and this is an opportunity for me to get fuel won't I go for it.. or if I didn't work will u fend for me abegi leave matter for Mathias
Re: Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by IVORY2009(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2016
In Tinubu's voice corruptionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shocked
Re: Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by coldsummer: 9:37am On May 01, 2016
comradespade:

Silly as this sounds, it is the bitter truth.

You be correct guy
Re: Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by Nobody: 11:10am On May 01, 2016
coldsummer:

You be correct guy

take it or leave it that is the only way out for now (gracias) grin
coldsummer:

You be correct guy

take it or leave it that is the only way out for now (gracias)

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by double0seven(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2016
rubbish and senseless

Go give a soldier in petrol station a 200 naira and see what happens to you

every situation is unique. just becauae someone did does not mean you should do it. you may just get into serious trouble

only people with no sense will follow this advise wholly
Re: Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by Nobody: 11:34am On May 01, 2016
double0seven:
rubbish and senseless

Go give a soldier in petrol station a 200 naira and see what happens to you

every situation is unique. just becauae someone did does not mean you should do it. you may just get into serious trouble

only people with no sense will follow this advise wholly

because a soldier is an enemy of money...chairman dis ur joke really gat
me cracking.....but cum to think of it u were in a queue to get PMS for like 3 hours and at the end of the day u couldn't even buy just a litre but u saw people risking #200 just to get a petrol won't u do it abi are meant to suffer cus of this corrupt government oga wise up..
also am not trying to support bribery and corruption but if that is d only way to put food on my table man am gonna go for it ones again am not supporting bribery and corruption.
Re: Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by double0seven(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2016
my point is, you have to study each situation before you do that. If the police are there, you may still try it.

But if it's the army, I strongly advise against unless you holding a stack of N500 notes in your hands. You stretch 200 naira to an army to help you get fuel, the chances are very high that you'll get brutalized. Army has a high level of self respect as compared to the police
Re: Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 01, 2016
double0seven:
my point is, you have to study each situation before you do that. If the police are there, you may still try it.

But if it's the army, I strongly advise against unless you holding a stack of N500 notes in your hands. You stretch 200 naira to an army to help you get fuel, the chances are very high that you'll get brutalized. Army has a high level of self respect as compared to the police

I don't believe that it only depends on ur manner of approaching.. even if u give him hundred naira and ur manner of approach is okay. shebi d soldier na human being and also a Nigerian, Nigerians wet like awoof grin
double0seven:

I don't believe that it only depends on ur manner of approaching.. even if u give him hundred naira and ur manner of approach is okay. shebi d soldier na human being and also a Nigerian, Nigerians wey like awoof
Re: Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson by double0seven(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2016
you obviously don't know about Nigerian soldiers. Even as per the wad of N500 notes I talked about, they may still get angry.

Nigeria army is very different from the police. They have a lot of self dignity. which kind of approach are you talking about? insult na insult (if is considered such) no matter how you camouflage it.

i repeat again army diffrent from police , if u know that knows soldiers personally, he will tell you are putting yourself at risk if you do such.

(1) (Reply)

News Writer Needed Urgently / Can You Eat This Cake? (pic) / Abia Governor Addressing Meat Sellers Today In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.