Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,000 members, 7,845,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! (1366 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / Petrol Would Sell N99.38 Per Litre Without Subsidy – PPPRA (may 2, 2016) / Tips On How To Buy Fuel Without Queuing In This Dry Seson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! by 989900: 6:15am On May 09, 2016
The cost of purchase of PMS we import per litre plus shipping before adding other over 15 other charges is N78/litre.

Meaning, if we are refining our fuel by ourselves at present average of $45/barrel of crude, less than N86/litre is doable in-lieu of the present roughly N99/litre total (of which the goverment pays subsidy).

And with a stronger Naira that working refineries could breed, (say N160 to a $) pump prices less than N55/litre is quite doable without subsidy @ $45/barrel of crude.

Re: N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! by searchng4love: 6:18am On May 09, 2016
You talk like that old professor. Tam David West. Except you don't have a name.

1 Like

Re: N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! by 989900: 6:23am On May 09, 2016
searchng4love:
You talk like that old professor. Tam David West. Except you don't have a name.

If you have a contrary intelligent math/info, air it.

1 Like

Re: N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! by searchng4love: 6:25am On May 09, 2016
989900:

If you have a contrary intelligent math/info, air it.
Definitely I will come back for you. But if what you posted above is your definition of intelligent then I'll pass. Whenever you have something worthwhile and original please don't hesitate to call me.
Re: N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! by 989900: 6:35am On May 09, 2016
searchng4love:

[s]Definitely I will come back for you. But if what you posted above is your definition of intelligent then I'll pass. Whenever you have something worthwhile and original please don't hesitate to call me.[/s]
Re: N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! by Nobody: 7:42am On May 09, 2016
When all is said and done....we have to build more refineries ....both big ones and small ones.One could say that the real problem is that we have to import fuel massively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! by 989900: 7:58am On May 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
When all is said and done....we have to build more refineries ....both big ones and small ones.One could say that the real problem is that we have to import fuel massively.

Touche!
Re: N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! by 989900: 6:19am On May 12, 2016
Looks like we'll keep 'going around in circles' until further notice.
Re: N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! by JoeBlocks(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2016
searchng4love:

Definitely I will come back for you. But if what you posted above is your definition of intelligent then I'll pass. Whenever you have something worthwhile and original please don't hesitate to call me.
You don't have anything intelligent to say, and you're here saying someone doesn't sound intelligent

Oma se oh...

3 Likes

Re: N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! by 989900: 7:02am On May 12, 2016
JoeBlocks:
You don't have anything intelligent to say, and you're here saying someone doesn't sound intelligent

Oma se oh...

It comes with the territory my brother. After some while, you just get used to dimwits like him jumping up and down like headless chicken.

2 Likes

Re: N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! by JoeBlocks(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2016
989900:

It comes with the territory my brother. After some while, you just get used to dimwits like him jumping up and down like headless chicken.
Brother, I doubt if I'll ever get use to things like these, because it is fucking_ very annoying. Seeing empty headed individual go on a senseless spree just because they have the luxury of internet.

2 Likes

Re: N55/litre Fuel without subsidy! by madcollynzo: 7:44am On May 12, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Brother, I doubt if I'll ever get use to things like these, because it is fucking_ very annoying. Seeing empty headed individual go on a senseless spree just because they have the luxury of internet.

The kid is a troll, no one take him serious.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Speech By Prof. Lumumba On Corruption In African Is A Must Watch - See Video / DSS To Quiz Dudafa, Akpobolokemi Over Niger Delta Avengers / Photos: Construction Of Pedestrian Bridge At Berger Bus Stop Nearing Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.