Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage (62824 Views)

Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Tekno Rock With His New Girlfriend In His Open Roof Rolls Royce Car(pics,vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by marshborn(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2016
Another publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:55am On May 01, 2016
The most important asset a man has is his mind...not his body and not even his material things.

I went to Church today in prayer not just for me but for manhood because Men are doing what women should (Crossing Over). I read his article and all i could say was Men say less than this....honestly ask your fathers....

The prayer is no longer Father send me a man it has become Father send me a confirmed MAN

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by adedam007(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2016
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by SirDurotade: 10:56am On May 01, 2016
wish her and TJ the great a

all the best in life
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by barclays22(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2016
Freeze brain don freeze after she promise him level

Omaga Entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by dammytosh: 10:57am On May 01, 2016
Ariel20:
@Freecocoa come and see oo grin

Nigeria men sef.

wetin do Nigerian men.

if you judge over 60million people with a random sampling of 20people.

You have a problem with statistics and data gathering.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by anitank(f): 10:58am On May 01, 2016
Boy do i hate this guy!!!! such a chatterbox undecided
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by tiswell(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2016
Go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
Just imagine, and when I talk, them go say I don talk.

Nonsense man.grin
no matter where you have been to, you still a Nigerian.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:58am On May 01, 2016
Take ivyycilin tablet, and you will sleep like a baby.

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by waylz(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2016
Its too late to apologise. Deed is done
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by otukpo(f): 11:00am On May 01, 2016
Why the rush in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by dammytosh: 11:00am On May 01, 2016
solasoulmusic:
The most important asset a man has is his mind...not his body and not even his material things.

I went to Church today in prayer not just for me but for manhood because Men are doing what women should (Crossing Over). I read his article and all i could say was Men say less than this....honestly ask your fathers....

The prayer is no longer Father send me a man it has become Father send me a confirmed MAN

A MAN is a MAN.

What you look out for in a man is another thing. When all our ladies look for is 6 packs and fine boy.

A guy that will av consistent 6 pack must be conscious of his body as an asset. I am not surprised if they turn out to be a liability for the lady.

They don't mind if he drinks and weed to stupor.

How do you weed and still be responsible / sane 24/7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Sixaxis: 11:02am On May 01, 2016
U cldnt sleep over lusting with her abi? Big mofo..

As today is 1st of May and a "Sunday"..
Receive sense in Jesus name, even if its a common one

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by teekay213(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2016
will this guy stop saying "i will be 40 in few days now" it pisses me off.damn!
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by papagiddy(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2016
I was so happy when someone told this mugu called freezer to face his work!...... can u see Now?
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by papagiddy(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2016
I was so happy when someone told this mugu called alled freezer to face his work!...... can u see Now? Trash freezer#
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by papagiddy(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2016
I was so happy when someone told this mugu called alled freezer to face his work!...... can u see Now? Trash freezer#
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:07am On May 01, 2016
Obama smoked weed and he is the president of The United States of America.. Alot of our parents smoked and they became Lawyers and Doctors Weed is not the problem its other mind altering substances and undiagnosed issues that add to the fire.

All the men Ive observed as successful talk less and do more ....Freeze is on the radio so I understand why he feels the need to say something but its not everytime. This is the same man who came out to say his wife beat him remember ?

Birds of the same feather chirp together lol

dammytosh:

A MAN is a MAN.

What you look out for it a man is another thing. When all our ladies look for is 6 packs and fine boy.

A guy that will av consistent 6 pack must be conscious of his body as an asset. I am not surprised if they turn out to be a liability for the lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:08am On May 01, 2016
Not every MAN IS A MAN ask Caitlyn

dammytosh:

A MAN is a MAN.

What you look out for it a man is another thing. When all our ladies look for is 6 packs and fine boy.

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by slyboggie(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2016
It's too late to apologise...
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:10am On May 01, 2016
I wonder why it's easier for people to send messages on social media instead of a simple phone call

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by benega: 11:11am On May 01, 2016
Everybody hitching a ride on this free publicity train.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by otokx(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2016
A lot of people with no mentality are just trying to cash in on this situation.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by paulsowande(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2016
[/quote]
solasoulmusic:
Not every MAN IS A MAN ask Caitlyn
ex[s][/s][quote author=dotcomnamename post=45205210]See his open letter here https://www.nairaland.com/3078263/freeze-tiwa-savage-im-disappointed

Here’s what he shared –
[b]I got off the phone with @tiwasavage last night and I felt deflated. I went to bed immediately after, but sleep was far from me. I tossed and turned all night without successfully getting one wink of sleep. The 45 minutes I spoke to her haunted me, and our conversation replayed itself over and over again. She was so polite, a well brought up Yoruba lady who was visibly hurt, but not for once was she rude to me. Our conversation was mostly in Yoruba and I couldn’t help but notice that despite the fact that she wasn’t happy with my previous post, she still addressed me with the ‘e’ the Yoruba tribe employ, when speaking to older people. Her tone was calm and she passed her message across to me with the utmost courtesy, showcasing her pristine upbringing.

I sensed pain in her voice and it was that pain that kept me up. Tiwa is a good woman, a strong woman. I could see that she still cared about TJ when she asked if I had spoken to him. I’m going to be 40 in a few days, and if there is anything I give myself credit for, it’s the fact that I am a good judge of character. What I felt when speaking to her was genuine. I wanted to slap myself for being bit insensitive in my last post but, I guess it’s too late for regrets now, it’s gone along with her interview and his posts, into the unforgiving archives of the Internet, never to be forgotten.

As I started my drive towards @coolfmlagos this morning to preach on the gospel show #PraiseJam where I will be speaking till 11am, it occurred to me that we all have to stop blaming either party and focus on praying for both of them. T billz and Tiwa are both at a fragile state, and it is so unfortunate that this matter has been brought before a fanged public ready to tear us all up for their amusement. Like @official2baba said, don’t make jokes about a serious matter, instead, remember them in your prayers.

I love you Tiwa, I love you Billz, there is a light at the end of this tunnel, GOD is your strength and he will see you through this!

[/b]
https://www.instagram.com/p/BE2wG8RRL-U/?hl=en

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by AskProf: 11:12am On May 01, 2016
Afrok:
Why won't he regret it when his mouth runs like tap water undecided.

"Freeze" is a she not he.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by solomonsly11(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2016
PLEASE FREEZE AM USING THESE MEDIUM TO APOLOGISED TO TIWA FOR THE PREVIOUS POST I SENT ON THIS PLATFORM. I WANT TO SAY AM VERY SORRY UNTIL I WATCH HER INTERVIEW ON PULSE. I PRAY THAT GOD SHOULD INTERVENE BUT IF HE{BILLZ} STILL CONTINUE TO TAKE COCAINE AS U 'VE SAID(TIWA) DON'T GO BACK. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Maryclaire1(f): 11:14am On May 01, 2016
We should always THINK before saying anything whatsoever
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by PresidentT(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2016
Mumu Freezer! Doing the first thing last.... How are u better than?
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Orikinla(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2016
FREEZE Please.
Stop the drama!
Why would she call her husband a cocaine addict?
Both the user and supplier of illegal drugs are now going to be arrested by both NDLEA and Nigerian Police.
She also called her husband a shameless thief wanted by the EFCC.
So, she has already indicted him as a confirmed hard core criminal.
NO WIFE WHO LOVES HER HUSBAND WILL CRUCIFY HIM IN PUBLIC.
THAT IS EVIL WITCHCRAFT TO RUIN HIM FOR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:23am On May 01, 2016
paulsowande:
ex[s][/s]

Thanks I read his first post and the new post the fact remains there are somethings you don't stress on especially if you don't know the whole story...for a man in my book what Tbillz did is much for Freeze what he said is much

Its not every story that deserves a narrative

Women are emotional by nature and act accordingly...but nowadays I see more of the reverse ....

The Gloves came off I agree with the Video she did but clearly.... this one did fit.....

Don't be a liability to anyone be a blessing or cruise along in life.....no one can have their cake and eat it too regardless I wish all of them the very best

I waited for both sides of the story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Man (Photos) / Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.