Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage (62957 Views)

Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Tekno Rock With His New Girlfriend In His Open Roof Rolls Royce Car(pics,vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Mamatee07: 1:31pm On May 01, 2016
He is no different from Teebillz anyway. This is the man who called his ex wife an adultress.and said she used to beat him. Then called his mother in law a loose woman with children from different men

The he said maturity is not important in such issues. Did he not know then that his children will be bullied and labelled for his words. Maybe Teebillz learnt from him unfortunately for Teebillz Tiwa finished his lame ass . The days of shaming women In public and women keeping quiet Is over .

Anything you serve now you will get double portion grin

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Keketu(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
You feargrin
Happy new month dear
smiley my number one girl on nairaland.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by fredoooooo: 1:48pm On May 01, 2016
naijababe:
Every idiot now has an opinion which they by the think is valid. This Freeze should just shut up already. angry
They have a very good reason to call their industry "entertainment industry " .. are you not entertained? grin grin

That's by the way o , abegi you're invited to the party, if Leicester mistakenly win the league today .. all drinks on me ( grandson of sir Freddie from Leicester ) . But make sure you're on blue jersey . tongue cheesy
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by fortunechy(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2016
i dont kw wen diz old fool will has brain to start mindin his own biz
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by klarke(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2016
onatisi:

This guy is just plain silly and dumb . So his brains didn't tell him to talk to tiwa and teebliz before writing the dumb silly statement he wrote yesterday. I am sure this guy hands works faster than his brains and he writes before thinking

IamMissMarvel:

Even at 40, sense still far from am.

And you guys are doing the same thing, always quick to judge others.
On the other hand, I respect the guy for coming back to withdraw his statement and make amendment.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by DrHighchief(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2016
Tell us wetin she tell you.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Funkybabee(f): 2:06pm On May 01, 2016
orun ni o kun o dindirin

happy Sunday to u my fellow friends jare
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Akkord4gov: 2:16pm On May 01, 2016
hadura29:

End soon ke, bros, this gist will go for another week if not more than Olajumoke's own.. na to sit down carry chair dey observe ni..

Happy Sunday. grin

Same to u o
So if this wan end by next week or 2weeks to come,we should prepare for another one grin grin

Som1 should try to guess na tongue
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by carboblanko(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2016
onatisi:

A man that doesn't provide for his family or wife,even help 10% of the financial responsibilities in the family and who lives off his wife has no moral right to question his wife whereabouts or be angry if she sleeps around.
Be a man,try your best to put something down on the table no matter how small,then your wife will respect you even if she is a multibillionaire
Wise words from the Oracle.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Spanner4(m): 2:18pm On May 01, 2016
He just higlighted stth that got me laughing,
All I can say is this- A fool @forty is a fool------
Can someone complete the sentence?
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by house5: 2:24pm On May 01, 2016
This guy called freeze had succeeded in asking Tiwa out through a fake sympathy note. From what I gathered from his undertone statements, he is simply telling Tiwa how much he had wanted her and that if not for teebills he would have longed to be there with a more submissive mind. Oga ooooo. You just dey use style dey air your feelings kiss shocked
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by nnamdiosu(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2016
Bible says......be slow to talk (or tweet) and quick to listen. To err is human, to realize and repent is divine and a sign of maturity. Just as this post I'm typing will forever remain on the Internet so tweets and useless comments will remain. One day our children will come across them.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Irishrena1(f): 3:40pm On May 01, 2016
AccessME:
earlier it was Olamide VERSus Don jazzy and the recently peter and paul (psquare) Wizkid and Linda, and now its tiwa and tbiilz turn posted on all social media forums,blogs etc arises different rants and later they settled their dispute and I believe and know tiwa and tunji will do same,All this talk don 2 much jawe let the challenged sort themselves out..

In Davidos voice give me the money ehh..bikoyeme goo..orimijakinjakun owo ooo,yeye...Life is all about the money o
Olamide v. Don Jazzy...
You forgot the Dele Momodous v. the Adelekes
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by jerrykho(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2016
I smell doro cheerful giver has done it again
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Ishilove: 4:49pm On May 01, 2016
patrikoolar:
Everyone is Horrnnyyyy for attention now, and Freeze, with a gigantic 'Eee-rek-shun', has cum twice on this same matter, exultant in the first, but deflated in the second round.

Tiwa is a man-eater, who subdues her victims with charming softness, like the singing mermaids in Stranger Tides ...
Your post is admirably poetic, but full of shiit
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by byvan03: 4:51pm On May 01, 2016
I hate violence but I can now see why wify tried so hard to bash some sense into you undecided.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by kawkab: 5:10pm On May 01, 2016
Mamatee07:
He is no different from Teebillz anyway. This is the man who called his ex wife an adultress.and said she used to beat him. Then called his mother in law a loose woman with children from different men

The he said maturity is not important in such issues. Did he not know then that his children will be bullied and labelled for his words. Maybe Teebillz learnt from him unfortunately for Teebillz Tiwa finished his lame ass . The days of shaming women In public and women keeping quiet Is over .

Anything you serve now you will get double portion grin

Thanks for your post. Freeze have assumed the posture of a counselor and relationship coach; but he also showed his amateurish nature when he took side without first of all assessing the situation at hand objectively.

Same Freeze could not manage his relationship and should at least give us some breathing space.

https://www.nairaland.com/2449280/freeze-coolfm-posts-photos-injuries

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Mamatee07: 5:17pm On May 01, 2016
Why didn't you lot come out and say this when Teebillz attacked her first Hypocrite angry if it's it's someone wants to destroy won't you fight for yourself. No one care when it was Tiwa getting dragged because she's a woman abi. Wo from now on any man that tries such rubbish expect even worse angry no more of covering for men who want to ruin their wives
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Odunakinn(f): 5:23pm On May 01, 2016
Oloriburuku somebody.....you who couldn't save ur own marriage,spilling maggots from ur mouth over another person's marriage....a fool at 40 is a fool forever....oponu alainirori
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by baffabulous(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2016
e b lyk say d guy don dey eye doro oh....Y u call am 4 fone?
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Odunakinn(f): 6:02pm On May 01, 2016
Oloriburuku somebody.....you who couldn't save ur own marriage,spilling maggots from ur mouth over another person's marriage....a fool at 40 is a fool forever..
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by bdek(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2016
Ijebu woman character
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 01, 2016
Ishilove:

I tell you, that dude is a craftsman. Just that his mind will need a refiner's touch.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Ishilove: 6:45pm On May 01, 2016
Stealthideals24:

I tell you, that dude is a craftsman. Just that his mind will need a refiner's touch.
He needs a sanctification of his mind and a renewal of his spirit man
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 01, 2016
fredoooooo:

They have a very good reason to call their industry "entertainment industry " .. are you not entertained? grin grin

That's by the way o , abegi you're invited to the party, if Leicester mistakenly win the league today .. all drinks on me ( grandson of sir Freddie from Leicester ) . But make sure you're on blue jersey . tongue cheesy

Shekpe fans and famzing sha....
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by zayyadoski(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2016
Thats why we need to learn to mind our business..... Just pray for them if cant then KEEP QUIET
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by ashewoboy(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2016
repogirl:
This freeze talks without thinking much. He acts like such a know it all and will end up swallowing back a lot of the bullshit he spews.

I wonder how such a good judge of character married a woman who turned him to her punching purse.

He should just shut up.

Do you listen to him on radio? Honestly, the guy is saucy. he talks to callers anyhow.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by repogirl(f): 10:29pm On May 01, 2016
ashewoboy:

Do you listen to him on radio? Honestly, the guy is saucy. he talks to callers anyhow.
cool fm OAPs are generally saucy even here in ABJ.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by onatisi(m): 2:38am On May 02, 2016
carboblanko:
Wise words from the Oracle.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by henrybomb(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2016
dotcomnamename:
See his open letter here https://www.nairaland.com/3078263/freeze-tiwa-savage-im-disappointed

Here’s what he shared –
[b]I got off the phone with @tiwasavage last night and I felt deflated. I went to bed immediately after, but sleep was far from me. I tossed and turned all night without successfully getting one wink of sleep. The 45 minutes I spoke to her haunted me, and our conversation replayed itself over and over again. She was so polite, a well brought up Yoruba lady who was visibly hurt, but not for once was she rude to me. Our conversation was mostly in Yoruba and I couldn’t help but notice that despite the fact that she wasn’t happy with my previous post, she still addressed me with the ‘e’ the Yoruba tribe employ, when speaking to older people. Her tone was calm and she passed her message across to me with the utmost courtesy, showcasing her pristine upbringing.

I sensed pain in her voice and it was that pain that kept me up. Tiwa is a good woman, a strong woman. I could see that she still cared about TJ when she asked if I had spoken to him. I’m going to be 40 in a few days, and if there is anything I give myself credit for, it’s the fact that I am a good judge of character. What I felt when speaking to her was genuine. I wanted to slap myself for being bit insensitive in my last post but, I guess it’s too late for regrets now, it’s gone along with her interview and his posts, into the unforgiving archives of the Internet, never to be forgotten.

As I started my drive towards @coolfmlagos this morning to preach on the gospel show #PraiseJam where I will be speaking till 11am, it occurred to me that we all have to stop blaming either party and focus on praying for both of them. T billz and Tiwa are both at a fragile state, and it is so unfortunate that this matter has been brought before a fanged public ready to tear us all up for their amusement. Like @official2baba said, don’t make jokes about a serious matter, instead, remember them in your prayers.

I love you Tiwa, I love you Billz, there is a light at the end of this tunnel, GOD is your strength and he will see you through this!

[/b]
https://www.instagram.com/p/BE2wG8RRL-U/?hl=en

daddy freeze has lost it completely
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by patrikoolar: 5:27pm On May 03, 2016
Ishilove:

LOLZ! Your insecurities are about to eat you alive, and I always imagined you were smart, my bad!
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by SenatorJames(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2016
Regret accepted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Fuel Scarcity; Nigerian Celebrities Now Rolling In Keke Napeps And Okadas.photos / Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.