Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage (62821 Views)

Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Tekno Rock With His New Girlfriend In His Open Roof Rolls Royce Car(pics,vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 01, 2016
@ 40?? awwn, it is very hard for you sir
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by doe: 12:20pm On May 01, 2016
This freeze has sawdust for brain! So because you happen to speak to Tiwa you now swallow all you said yesterday?

Spineless Nigerian!! So so follow follow.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 01, 2016
Keketu:
i reject any evil plan against my life in jesus name amen .
You feargrin

Happy new month dear
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by mbeheddy: 12:21pm On May 01, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Even at 40, sense still far from am.
He is definitely going to be a fool at 40 and forever, when u run ur mouth garrulously like a photocopy machine that has been programmed.
You 'll soon regret your profession. SMHFY
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 01, 2016
Freeze shoulda known better.
He has this weird sense of righteousness and I dunno where he gets it from. Smh!
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by moonstone01: 12:25pm On May 01, 2016
drebaba12:
Mr Freeze abi wtin be ur name? the thunder wey go strike you still be do press up for sambisa forest a fool at 40 is a fool forever
@ Dr Freezzer, find out the truth always before you pass ur comments.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by geraldleo: 12:27pm On May 01, 2016
Y taking sides initially young man
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Ollyy2k: 12:28pm On May 01, 2016
onatisi:
This guy is just plain stupid and dumb . So his brains didn't tell him to talk to tiwa and teebliz before writing the dumb stupid statement he wrote yesterday. I am sure this guy hands works faster than his brains and he writes before thinking

I tell yhu. .Now takinq blames Eediot

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by mezynaija(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2016
Must Read:
Female Fan Advices Tiwa Savage On Her Broken Marriage, Blasts Husband Tee Billz

Read Here: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/05/female-fan-advices-tiwa-savage-on-her.html

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 01, 2016
Why you no fit sleep na,abi u follow fvck her and guilty conscience dey do yiu abi? This freeze of a guy too do tatafo,every trending topic you must write open letter..haba
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 01, 2016
Every idiot now has an opinion which they by the think is valid. This Freeze should just shut up already. angry
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by phanshark(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=dotcomnamename post=45205210]See his open letter here https://www.nairaland.com/3078263/freeze-tiwa-savage-im-disappointed

Lesson 1= always listing 2 both side that are affected not the "media or third party" b4 you Jorge. Like my favorite song by phil Colin's "both side of the story"

Here’s what he shared –
[b]I got off the phone with @tiwasavage last night and I felt deflated. I went to bed immediately after, but sleep was far from me. I tossed and turned all night without successfully getting one wink of sleep. The 45 minutes I spoke to her haunted me, and our conversation replayed itself over and over again. She was so polite, a well brought up Yoruba lady who was visibly hurt, but not for once was she rude to me. Our conversation was mostly in Yoruba and I couldn’t help but notice that despite the fact that she wasn’t happy with my previous post, she still addressed me with the ‘e’ the Yoruba tribe employ, when speaking to older people. Her tone was calm and she passed her message across to me with the utmost courtesy, showcasing her pristine upbringing.

I sensed pain in her voice and it was that pain that kept me up. Tiwa is a good woman, a strong woman. I could see that she still cared about TJ when she asked if I had spoken to him. I’m going to be 40 in a few days, and if there is anything I give myself credit for, it’s the fact that I am a good judge of character. What I felt when speaking to her was genuine. I wanted to slap myself for being bit insensitive in my last post but, I guess it’s too late for regrets now, it’s gone along with her interview and his posts, into the unforgiving archives of the Internet, never to be forgotten.

As I started my drive towards @coolfmlagos this morning to preach on the gospel show #PraiseJam where I will be speaking till 11am, it occurred to me that we all have to stop blaming either party and focus on praying for both of them. T billz and Tiwa are both at a fragile state, and it is so unfortunate that this matter has been brought before a fanged public ready to tear us all up for their amusement. Like @official2baba said, don’t make jokes about a serious matter, instead, remember them in your prayers.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by bonna4u(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2016
MARKone:
This dude should just mind his business. An overnight online marriage counselor who couldn't save his own marriage. Azu Fridge Freeze
grin grin grin
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Favolly(f): 12:43pm On May 01, 2016
So Freeze, you wanted to slap yourself abi? Me I wanted to beat you to a pulp. angry

Awon Freeze supporters, Oya slap yourselves twice! Oniranu undecided

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Splinz(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2016
Amebos! Always gloating over peoples affairs in a speed of light. Don't tell me nonsense!
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Realnoyx(f): 12:50pm On May 01, 2016
onatisi:
This guy is just plain stupid and dumb . So his brains didn't tell him to talk to tiwa and teebliz before writing the dumb stupid statement he wrote yesterday. I am sure this guy hands works faster than his brains and he writes before thinking
LOL

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by BIGkoboko: 12:54pm On May 01, 2016
Now your talking.. I was dissapointed too @ your previous post.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nickymezor(f): 12:55pm On May 01, 2016
Now, this is wat i call medicine after death. He should kip his apology to himself abeg. Mouth wey no get cntrol sef
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by peeparty(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2016
medicine after death
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Charlesdock(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2016
Abi na the couple past dey hunt them? :-/
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by CyberWolf: 1:03pm On May 01, 2016
grin Look at freeze after swallowing his words..

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by omenka(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2016
onatisi:
It is called "mistakes" and no one is above except God.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by dammytosh: 1:06pm On May 01, 2016
solasoulmusic:
Obama smoked weed and he is the president of The United States of America.. Alot of our parents smoked and they became Lawyers and Doctors Weed is not the problem its other mind altering substances and undiagnosed issues that add to the fire.

All the men Ive observed as successful talk less and do more ....Freeze is on the radio so I understand why he feels the need to say something but its not everytime. This is the same man who came out to say his wife beat him remember ?

Birds of the same feather chirp together lol

If he smokes weed run for your dear life. This is Nigeria not America.

Don't lower your moral standard to accommodate an 1mbecile all in the name of I want to marry.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by sunnesco12: 1:06pm On May 01, 2016
how has their matter affected the supply of petrol, the price of foodstuff and the payment of salaries?”......Na who e epp sef?
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 01, 2016
A fool @ 40
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by eLcastro(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2016
focus7:
In my response to OAS post @Tiwa yesterday, I said and I quote "I hate it when african men want their women to perform miracle in handling their emotion in the face of obvious maltreatment from the men". It is hypocrisy when OAS wants Tiwa whom the bible describe as a weaker vessel to control her emotion in the face of lies and blackmail by Tee Billz, where the same Tee Billz was not able to control himself.
am nt holdin on 4 anyone tho.,buh 4rm wah dey have gave us..d guy was under the influence nd cn also deny dos post.."lost fone.,hacked acct"......she wasn't under any influence.,i knw u will say anger.,she should'v replied via post immediately too...buh waited 4 24hrs to make dat video...it was unnecessary.,nd Stp bashin African men unnecessary too.....
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by adimoh99(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2016
You couldn't sleep becos you spoke to Tiwa, am sure by the time you speak to Tee Billz you go just catch insomnia Kpata Kpata. Congratulations you've got a platform to become more popular... Monkey
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by luvinhubby(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2016
onatisi:

He is a fool at 40 & will be a fool forever.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by rubyradiance(f): 1:25pm On May 01, 2016
onatisi:

Gist my dear,Tiwa PR team don table d consequences of he mis yarn to am & possibly don grease he hand all in d bid to push Tiwa in a good light so dat she no go loose her endorsement deals
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by repogirl(f): 1:25pm On May 01, 2016
This freeze talks without thinking much. He acts like such a know it all and will end up swallowing back a lot of the bullshit he spews.

I wonder how such a good judge of character married a woman who turned him to her punching purse.

He should just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by noblegrex: 1:27pm On May 01, 2016
I never fell for the fools post initialy. He's not a normal guy. I perceived Tiwa is a good lady and an emotional being too. Because most of the interviews she granted before this saga,she always sound so emotional.expecialy when somethings are said about her on social media and she's asked about it. She's always straight and emotional in her reply.I just hope this things won't bring out the beast in her like Rihanna.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by onatisi(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2016
rubyradiance:

Gist my dear,Tiwa PR team don table d consequences of he mis yarn to am & possibly don grease he hand all in d bid to push Tiwa in a good light so dat she no go loose her endorsement deals
That even shows how terribly stupid he is . Because the damage control he wanted to do was bound to backfire. He should have kept his mouth shut even after the so call phone call he made to tiwa and allowed ppl to forget the issue . But issuing a statement against another statement he made less than 24 hrs earlier will only irritate ppl

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Man (Photos) / Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.